|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following phrases best describes how Claudia feels about the amount of money Jamie has saved?
(a) Too much
(b) Not enough
2. Why were Claudia and Jamie uncomfortable on the bus?
(a) There were not enough seats on the bus
(b) They had to share a seat
(c) They were hiding
(d) Buses are usually uncomfortable
3. Which of the following is the best synonym for mixed-up?
4. Which of the following best describes the sound Claudia hears as she and Jamie are walking down the aisle of the bus to get off?
5. Which word best describes what both Jamie and Claudia hope to find in New York City?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many brothers does Claudia have?
2. Which of the following characters is the protagonist in this novel?
3. Where does Jamie try to convince Claudia to hang out rather than where she has chosen?
4. Which amount is close to the amount Jamie has saved from his allowance and his game playing?
5. Which museum will be where Claudia and Jamie stay in New York?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)