1. Which of the following characters is the narrator of this novel?
(b) Mrs. Frankweiler
2. How old is Mrs. Frankweiler?
3. To whom is Mrs. Frankweiler writing in the prologue?
4. Which of the following characters is an attorney?
(d) Mrs. Frankweiler
5. How does Mrs. Frankweiler plan to get the letter she is writing to where it is going?
(a) Post office
(b) Attorney delivers it
(c) Self delivery
(d) Chauffer delivery
6. Which of the following categories does a prologue fall under?
(a) Literary techniques
(b) Literary devices
(c) Literary elements
(d) Literary terms
7. Which of the following is the best antonym for prologue?
8. Which of the following is the best definition for a prologue?
(a) A short journey throughout a novel/story
(b) A short chapter at the end of a novel/story
(c) The viewpoint of the protangonist
(d) A short chapter at the beginning of a novel/story
This section contains 4,222 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)