• Mrs. Basil Frankweiler opens the novel by writing a letter to her attorney.
• Her attorney's name is Saxonberg.
• She includes in the letter her latest case file.
• She plans to have her chauffeur deliver the letter because she doesn't want to see Saxonberg again.
• The letter leaves instructions on how to change her will based on the case file.
• Claudia is the main character in this novel.
• She is tired of having to do all of the chores in her household and has decided to run away.
• She believes she has to do all of the chores because she is the only girl among her siblings.
• She thinks that if she runs away her family will appreciate her more.
• Claudia decides to run away to New York City from her home in Greenwich.
• She also decides to take her little brother Jamie with her.
• Claudia plans...
This section contains 1,697 words
(approx. 6 pages at 300 words per page)