|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
2. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
3. What is Victor's good friend's name?
(a) Michael Torres.
(c) Mitch Torense.
(d) Mikey Torrent.
4. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
(a) It is way too fast.
(b) It skips over and over.
(c) It is blank.
(d) It sounds like it's been tampered with.
5. What does Gilbert ask his mom for?
(a) Money to pay for lunch.
(b) Money to go to the movies.
(c) Money for The Karate Kid Part Two.
(d) Money to pay for lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Victor do to show off in French class?
2. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
3. What contest does Lupe win at the public library?
4. What skills and moves do Gilbert and Raymundo practice?
5. How many siblings does Manuel go to school with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Teresa.
2. What is Manuel's financial status?
3. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
4. Why does Victor want to take French?
5. Describe Michael Torres.
6. Why does Lupe want to master marble shooting?
7. Describe Pete the Heat.
8. Explain what happens at Gilbert and Pete's first fight.
9. How does Gilbert react to his fight with Pete?
10. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)