|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What contest does Lupe win at the public library?
(a) A free book.
(b) The reading contest.
(c) The spelling bee.
(d) The accelerated reader list award.
2. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
(a) He thought it was a pretty language.
(b) He already spoke French.
(c) He already spoke Spanish.
(d) He already spoke Latin.
3. What does Manuel plan to perform?
(a) A skit from Hamlet.
(b) A speech by Thomas Jefferson.
(c) A lip sync to La Bamba.
(d) A song by Hanson.
4. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
5. How old is Lupe Medrano?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
2. What was Victor saving money for?
3. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
4. What extracurricular activity is Yollie captain of?
5. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
2. Explain why Yollie leaves the school dance.
3. How does Gilbert get out of finishing his lessons?
4. Describe Lupe Medrano.
5. What is the conflict of "Mother and Daughter"?
6. How is Manuel's act received by the audience?
7. Why does Victor want to take French?
8. What happens to Manuel at practice?
9. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
10. Explain why Victor has picked grapes all summer in "Seventh Grade."
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)