|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreno buy for Yollie's school dance?
(a) A new necklace.
(b) New make up.
(c) New shoes.
(d) A new dress.
2. What is Yollie especially talented at?
3. What is Victor's good friend's name?
(b) Michael Torres.
(c) Mitch Torense.
(d) Mikey Torrent.
4. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
(a) Lupe has to forfeit because of muscle cramps.
(b) Lupe beats everyone and becomes the town champion.
(c) Lupe loses to the last girl opponent.
(d) Lupe loses agains the last boy opponent.
5. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Raymundo introduce to Gilbert?
2. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
3. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
4. Which of the following body parts does Lupe NOT build strength in?
5. What does Manuel volunteer for?
Short Essay Questions
1. What happens at the end of "Seventh Grade"?
2. Describe the significance to the end of "Mother and Daughter."
3. Describe Pete the Heat.
4. What is common knowledge at school and why is it important?
5. How does Gilbert get out of finishing his lessons?
6. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
7. What does Manuel volunteer for?
8. How does Lupe prepare for her competition in marble shooting?
9. Describe Yollie.
10. How does Gilbert react to his fight with Pete?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)