|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Victor's friend decided to do in an attempt to get girls' attention?
(a) To ask a girl on a date.
(b) Scowl at all times.
(c) Never talk unless spoken to.
(d) Go mysterious.
2. What does Lupe's mom notice while they do dishes together?
(b) Lupe's arm muscles.
(c) Lupe's thumb muscles.
(d) Lupe's hand muscles.
3. Where is Yollie when she realizes the catastrophe she is experiencing?
(a) At the punch table.
(b) When she gets home.
(c) In the restroom.
(d) While she's dancing with Ernie.
4. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
(a) He already spoke Spanish.
(b) He already spoke Latin.
(c) He thought it was a pretty language.
(d) He already spoke French.
5. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(a) His mom.
(c) His French teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreno hope Yollie will become?
2. What does Victor do to show off in French class?
3. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
4. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
5. Whom does Yollie live with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Victor want to take French?
2. Describe Michael Torres.
3. Describe Pete the Heat.
4. What is the conflict of "Mother and Daughter"?
5. How is Manuel's act received by the audience?
6. Describe Lupe Medrano.
7. What happens to Manuel at practice?
8. What is common knowledge at school and why is it important?
9. Describe the significance to the end of "Mother and Daughter."
10. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
This section contains 611 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)