|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
(a) The school garage sale.
(b) The school blood drive.
(c) The school debate team.
(d) The school talent show.
2. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
3. What does Mrs. Moreno buy for Yollie's school dance?
(a) A new necklace.
(b) New make up.
(c) A new dress.
(d) New shoes.
4. Who else will be taking Victor's elective?
5. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following body parts does Lupe NOT build strength in?
2. Why does Manuel become nervous after he volunteers?
3. What is Victor's good friend's name?
4. What skills and moves do Gilbert and Raymundo practice?
5. How many siblings does Manuel go to school with?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Lupe want to master marble shooting?
2. Why does Victor want to take French?
3. How does Gilbert react to his fight with Pete?
4. What is significant about the $100 Mrs. Moreno has saved?
5. Explain what happens at Gilbert and Pete's first fight.
6. Describe Mrs. Moreno.
7. Explain why Victor has picked grapes all summer in "Seventh Grade."
8. Describe Pete the Heat.
9. Describe Lupe Medrano.
10. Describe Gilbert's attitude towards karate after he enrolls in lessons.
This section contains 541 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)