|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who else will be taking Victor's elective?
2. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
3. What was Victor saving money for?
(a) School clothes.
(b) A trip to see his dad.
(c) A trip to see his mom.
(d) A ski trip.
4. How does Gilbert stand before he fights Pete?
(a) Like a stork.
(b) Like a statue.
(c) Like a wrestler.
(d) Like a mad man.
5. What does Mrs. Moreno hope Yollie will become?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
2. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
3. What does Pete do to anger Gilbert?
4. What extracurricular activity is Yollie captain of?
5. What does Manuel begin to plan at the end of "La Bamba"?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
2. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
3. What is Manuel's financial status?
4. Explain what happens at Gilbert and Pete's first fight.
5. Why does Lupe want to master marble shooting?
6. What happens at the end of "Seventh Grade"?
7. What is common knowledge at school and why is it important?
8. Describe Gilbert's attitude towards karate after he enrolls in lessons.
9. Describe Yollie.
10. Describe Pete the Heat.
This section contains 558 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)