|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in Tess.
(b) His interest in Teresa.
(c) His interest in French.
(d) His interest in music.
2. What is Pete's nickname?
(a) Pete the Meat.
(b) Don't mess with Pete.
(c) Pete the Heat.
(d) Pete's paw.
3. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
4. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) First place.
(b) A trophy.
(c) Third place.
(d) A blue ribbon.
5. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Victor spend his summer doing?
2. What is Yollie regarded to be among students at her school?
3. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
4. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
5. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
Short Essay Questions
1. What is significant about the $100 Mrs. Moreno has saved?
2. Describe Yollie.
3. What happens to Manuel at practice?
4. How does Gilbert get out of finishing his lessons?
5. What is common knowledge at school and why is it important?
6. Explain why Victor has picked grapes all summer in "Seventh Grade."
7. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
8. Describe Pete the Heat.
9. Describe Teresa.
10. How does Gilbert react to his fight with Pete?
This section contains 581 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)