|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Mrs. Moreno dye Yolle's dress?
2. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
(a) He already spoke French.
(b) He thought it was a pretty language.
(c) He already spoke Spanish.
(d) He already spoke Latin.
3. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) A blue ribbon.
(b) First place.
(c) Third place.
(d) A trophy.
4. Who is Raymundo?
(a) Gilbert's brother.
(b) Gilbert's best friend.
(c) Gilbert's dad.
(d) Gilbert's cousin.
5. What is Pete's nickname?
(a) Don't mess with Pete.
(b) Pete the Heat.
(c) Pete the Meat.
(d) Pete's paw.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
2. What did Victor spend his summer doing?
3. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
4. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
5. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
2. Explain what happens at Gilbert and Pete's first fight.
3. Explain why Yollie leaves the school dance.
4. Describe Gilbert's attitude towards karate after he enrolls in lessons.
5. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
6. Describe Lupe Medrano.
7. Explain why Victor has picked grapes all summer in "Seventh Grade."
8. Describe Michael Torres.
9. Why does Lupe want to master marble shooting?
10. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
This section contains 568 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)