|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Beating Pete up.
(b) Bullying Pete.
(c) Eating Pete's lunch.
(d) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
2. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
3. What does Manuel's dad do for a living?
(a) He's a banker.
(b) He's a doctor.
(c) He's a pharmacist.
(d) He's a teacher.
4. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) Give him his lunch.
(b) Give him his homework.
(c) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
(d) Give him his money.
5. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
(a) He thought it was a pretty language.
(b) He already spoke French.
(c) He already spoke Latin.
(d) He already spoke Spanish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Lupe live?
2. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
3. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
4. Which of the following was NOT included in Victor's course schedule?
5. What does Gilbert think he needs to defeat Pete?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lupe prepare for her competition in marble shooting?
2. What happens to Manuel at practice?
3. Why does Victor want to take French?
4. Describe Pete the Heat.
5. How does Gilbert get out of finishing his lessons?
6. What does Manuel volunteer for?
7. Describe Michael Torres.
8. Describe the significance to the end of "Mother and Daughter."
9. Describe Mrs. Moreno.
10. What happens at the end of "Seventh Grade"?
This section contains 542 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)