|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following body parts does Lupe NOT build strength in?
(a) Her back.
(b) Her thumbs.
(c) Her hands.
(d) Her hands.
2. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(a) His mom.
(c) His French teacher.
3. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
4. How many siblings does Manuel go to school with?
(a) Always 3.
(b) At least 2.
(c) Only 2.
(d) At least 1.
5. What is Yollie especially talented at?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
2. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
3. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
4. What does Mrs. Moreno buy for Yollie's school dance?
5. How old is Lupe Medrano?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Lupe prepare for her competition in marble shooting?
2. Why does Victor want to take French?
3. Describe Yollie.
4. Describe the significance to the end of "Mother and Daughter."
5. How is Manuel's act received by the audience?
6. How does Gilbert get out of finishing his lessons?
7. Describe Michael Torres.
8. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
9. What does Manuel volunteer for?
10. Describe Mrs. Moreno.
This section contains 496 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)