|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fausto's mom tell him is in the basement the next day?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A used drum set.
(c) A used piano.
(d) A used guitar.
2. Who is Yolanda Solis?
(a) Vernoica's daughter.
(b) Veronica's little sister.
(c) Veronica's cousin.
(d) Veronica's mother.
3. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
(a) San Diego.
(b) Napa Valley.
(d) Las Vegas.
4. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
5. When did Veronica get her first doll?
(a) Two months ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Two Christmas's ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. What holiday just occurred in "Broken Chain"?
2. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
3. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
4. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
5. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe where Hector lives.
2. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
3. Who is Manuel.
4. Describe Alfonso's family life.
5. Describe Jesse.
6. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
7. Who ends up joining the Hobo Park team?
8. Describe the Red Caps.
9. What does Alfonso do that almost ruins his planned date?
10. Why does Jesse worry at the end of "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 526 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)