|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens between the friends before Veronica leaves Martha's house?
(a) A scuffle.
(b) A fight.
(d) They end up not speaking.
2. What does Fausto's mom tell him is in the basement the next day?
(a) A used guitar.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A used drum set.
(d) A used piano.
3. How does Jesse perform?
4. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
(a) To buy Fausto a new guitar.
(b) To pay for guitar lessons.
(c) To pay for culinary school.
(d) To pay for a drum set.
5. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) The team is matching.
(b) They are very nice.
(c) They are good.
(d) They are all big.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Ernie in?
2. What does Fausto do with Roger?
3. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
4. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
5. Where does Veronica put her dolls, at the end of "Barbie"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe where Hector lives.
2. Describe Jesse.
3. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
4. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
5. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
6. What does Alfonso do that almost ruins his planned date?
7. Who is Roger?
8. Who is Sandra.
9. Describe Luis.
10. What happens at the Little League try outs?
This section contains 550 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)