|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Speaking in English.
(b) Communicating via text message.
(c) Typing in English.
(d) Writing in English.
2. Where does Veronica go after Rudy makes his announcement?
(a) To her treehouse.
(b) To her bedroom.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To her playhouse.
3. What does Veronica's friend try to do before Veronica leaves her house?
(a) Break Veronica's doll.
(b) Switch the new Barbie for one of her old ones.
(c) Give her Ken.
(d) Take Vernoica's doll.
4. Who is Roger?
(a) Fausto's brother.
(b) Fausto's dog.
(c) A dog Fausto finds.
(d) A friend of Fausto's.
5. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
(a) Sandra and her younger brother.
(c) A little boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
2. What is Jesse's coach's name?
3. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
4. What does Fausto do with the money he was given as a reward?
5. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Hector's grandmother.
2. Who is Sandra.
3. What happens at the Little League try outs?
4. Why does Luis give Hector money at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
5. What does Fausto do with his reward money?
6. Describe where Hector lives.
7. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
8. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
9. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
10. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
This section contains 571 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)