|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
(a) A musical.
(b) A play.
(c) A basketball team.
(d) Little Leauge.
2. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
(a) To buy Fausto a new guitar.
(b) To pay for culinary school.
(c) To pay for guitar lessons.
(d) To pay for a drum set.
3. How much money is Fausto given by Roger's owners?
4. What is Luis interested in?
(a) Making money in a short amount of time.
(b) Retirement funds.
(c) Going to see his grandchildren.
5. Where do Hector and Luis go at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
(b) The movies.
(c) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Jesse's coach?
2. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
3. What is the doll dressed in?
4. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
5. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who is Donna?
2. Describe the ending of "The No-Guitar Blues."
3. What does Alfonso do that almost ruins his planned date?
4. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
5. Describe Jesse.
6. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
7. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
8. Who ends up joining the Hobo Park team?
9. Describe where Hector lives.
10. Who is Sandra.
This section contains 521 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)