|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is nice.
(b) Everyone is accepted.
(c) Everyone is bad.
(d) Everyone is played the same amount.
2. Where does Veronica go after Rudy makes his announcement?
(a) To her treehouse.
(b) To her playhouse.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To her bedroom.
3. How does Jesse's brother perform?
4. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Typing in English.
(b) Speaking in English.
(c) Writing in English.
(d) Communicating via text message.
5. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
(a) He never retells it.
(b) Exaggerates it.
(c) Embellishes it.
(d) Leaves part of it out.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
2. How does Jesse perform?
3. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
4. What does Hector request from his grandfather?
5. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
Short Essay Questions
1. What type of investment is Luis interested in in "Two Dreamers"?
2. Who is Sandra.
3. Describe what happens at the end of "Broken Chain."
4. Who is Roger?
5. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
6. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
7. Describe the effect Los Lobos has on Fausto.
8. Who is Manuel.
9. Who is Martha?
10. How does "Barbie" end?
This section contains 552 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)