|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesse perform?
2. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is a fireman.
(b) He is a banker.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He is a watchman.
3. What grade is Ernie in?
4. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(a) Sandra's brother.
5. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
(c) Falling asleep at the table.
(d) Not taking out the trash.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
2. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
3. Who is Rudy?
4. What grade is the main character of "Broken Chain" in?
5. Where does Veronica put her dolls, at the end of "Barbie"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
2. Who is Roger?
3. Describe the ending of "The No-Guitar Blues."
4. Why does Luis give Hector money at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
5. Describe Jesse.
6. What happens at the Little League try outs?
7. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
8. Why does Jesse worry at the end of "Baseball in April"?
9. Who is Donna?
10. Describe the effect Los Lobos has on Fausto.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)