|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fausto's mom tell him is in the basement the next day?
(a) A used guitar.
(b) A microphone.
(c) A used drum set.
(d) A used piano.
2. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
(a) To concentrate on reality.
(b) To dream about things.
(c) To ignore their dreams.
(d) To ignore reality.
3. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) They are all big.
(b) They are good.
(c) They are very nice.
(d) The team is matching.
4. What does Fausto do with Roger?
(a) Gives him a bath.
(b) Returns him to his owner.
(c) Plays fetch with him.
(d) Takes him home.
5. What does Veronica realize on her walk home from her friends house?
(a) Her new Babrie is missing its head.
(b) She has Ken.
(c) He new Barbie is torn.
(d) She has an old Barbie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
2. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
3. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
4. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
5. What ethnicity is Fausto?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe the ending of "The No-Guitar Blues."
2. Describe where Hector lives.
3. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
4. Describe Jesse.
5. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
6. Who is Sandra.
7. Describe Alfonso's physical state.
8. Who is Manuel.
9. Who is Roger?
10. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
This section contains 539 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)