|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Fausto do with Roger?
(a) Returns him to his owner.
(b) Takes him home.
(c) Plays fetch with him.
(d) Gives him a bath.
2. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
(a) A video game.
(c) Tennis shoes.
(d) A tennis racket.
3. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He wanted to ride his bike.
(b) He ripped his pants.
(c) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
(d) He had no presents at Christmas.
4. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Making money from Real Estate.
(b) Making money.
(c) Refurbishing a new home.
(d) Moving homes.
5. Where do Hector and Luis go at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The movies.
(c) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesse perform?
2. What is Jesse's coach's name?
3. What part of town does Fausto realize Roger is from?
4. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
5. What does Hector request from his grandfather?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Maria feel about Disneyland?
2. What happens to Manuel at practice?
3. What happens at the Little League try outs?
4. Why does Luis give Hector money at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
5. Explain why Yollie leaves the school dance.
6. Describe Hector's grandmother.
7. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
8. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
9. Who is Manuel.
10. Describe the Red Caps.
This section contains 556 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)