|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Refurbishing a new home.
(b) Making money.
(c) Making money from Real Estate.
(d) Moving homes.
2. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The banker.
(b) The realtor.
(c) A mortgage investor.
(d) His wife.
3. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
4. Who is Veronica Solis?
(a) The main character of "Growing Up."
(b) The main character of "Baseball in April."
(c) The main character of "Barbie."
(d) The main character of "Two Dreamers."
5. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
(a) It is vastly overpriced.
(b) It is the perfect amount.
(c) It is not worth the price.
(d) It is underpriced.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
2. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
3. How much does Fausto earn after a few hours of working?
4. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
5. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Luis.
2. Describe Alfonso's family life.
3. Who ends up joining the Hobo Park team?
4. Why does Luis give Hector money at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
5. What happens at the Little League try outs?
6. Describe Jesse.
7. How does "Barbie" end?
8. Describe Hector's grandmother.
9. Why does Jesse worry at the end of "Baseball in April"?
10. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)