|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is played the same amount.
(b) Everyone is accepted.
(c) Everyone is bad.
(d) Everyone is nice.
2. Where does Veronica go after Rudy makes his announcement?
(a) To her bedroom.
(b) To her playhouse.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) To her treehouse.
3. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Saving money.
(b) Investing money.
(c) Making money.
(d) Real Estate.
4. What grade is the main character of "Broken Chain" in?
5. What ethnicity is Fausto?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
2. What does Veronica's friend try to do before Veronica leaves her house?
3. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
4. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
5. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does "Barbie" end?
2. Describe the Red Caps.
3. Describe Luis.
4. How does Maria feel when her family is gone?
5. Describe Pete the Heat.
6. Explain what happens at Gilbert and Pete's first fight.
7. What is significant about the $100 Mrs. Moreno has saved?
8. Describe how the local baseball team in "Broken Chain" is doing in its season.
9. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
10. Who is Martha?
This section contains 572 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)