|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
(b) In the play offs.
(c) In off season.
(d) Losing a lot.
2. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) His index finger.
(b) A hammer.
(c) His thumbs.
(d) An old retainer.
3. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Typing in English.
(b) Communicating via text message.
(c) Writing in English.
(d) Speaking in English.
4. How much money is Fausto given by Roger's owners?
5. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
2. What does Fausto do with Roger?
3. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
4. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
5. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who ends up joining the Hobo Park team?
2. What type of investment is Luis interested in in "Two Dreamers"?
3. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
4. Describe Alfonso's physical state.
5. What does Fausto do with his reward money?
6. Who is Manuel.
7. Describe Hector's grandmother.
8. Who is Donna?
9. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
10. Who is Martha?
This section contains 529 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)