Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(b) Sandra's brother.
2. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
(a) The weather.
(b) His pay.
(c) The local baseball team's status.
(d) His work hours.
3. Who is Yolanda Solis?
(a) Veronica's little sister.
(b) Veronica's cousin.
(c) Vernoica's daughter.
(d) Veronica's mother.
4. How does Jesse's brother perform?
5. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
(a) The park.
(c) Her house.
(d) The bushes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Rudy?
2. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character break?
3. Who is Veronica Solis?
4. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
5. Who is Roger?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Manuel volunteer for?
2. How does Lupe prepare for her competition in marble shooting?
3. What happens to Manuel at practice?
4. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
5. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
6. What happens at the end of "Seventh Grade"?
7. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
8. Describe Yollie.
9. Describe the effect Los Lobos has on Fausto.
10. Explain why Yollie leaves the school dance.
This section contains 594 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)