Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) A hammer.
(b) His index finger.
(c) An old retainer.
(d) His thumbs.
2. How old is Jesse's brother?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
3. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Refurbishing a new home.
(b) Making money from Real Estate.
(c) Making money.
(d) Moving homes.
4. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
(a) Her house.
(b) The bushes.
(c) The park.
5. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
(b) Her mom and dad.
(c) Rudy and Yolanda.
(d) Rudy and Donna.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
2. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
3. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
4. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
5. How does Jesse perform?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe Luis.
2. Describe Gilbert's attitude towards karate after he enrolls in lessons.
3. Describe Hector's grandmother.
4. How is Manuel's act received by the audience?
5. How does "Barbie" end?
6. What happens at the end of "Seventh Grade"?
7. Describe Gilbert Sanchez.
8. What does Manuel volunteer for?
9. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
10. Describe Yollie.
This section contains 491 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)