|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is nice.
(b) Everyone is played the same amount.
(c) Everyone is accepted.
(d) Everyone is bad.
2. When did Veronica get her first doll?
(a) One year ago.
(b) Two Christmas's ago.
(c) Two months ago.
(d) Ten years ago.
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
(a) The park.
(c) The bushes.
(d) Her house.
5. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
(a) To pay for culinary school.
(b) To buy Fausto a new guitar.
(c) To pay for guitar lessons.
(d) To pay for a drum set.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veronica's friend try to do before Veronica leaves her house?
2. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
3. What does Fausto do to earn some money?
4. Who is Yolanda Solis?
5. What does Fausto do with Roger?
Short Essay Questions
1. Describe how the local baseball team in "Broken Chain" is doing in its season.
2. Describe Veronica's new Barbie.
3. Describe the ending of "The No-Guitar Blues."
4. Describe Luis.
5. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
6. Describe the effect Los Lobos has on Fausto.
7. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
8. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
9. Who is Manuel.
10. Describe Jesse.
This section contains 578 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)