|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Yolanda Solis?
(a) Veronica's little sister.
(b) Veronica's mother.
(c) Veronica's cousin.
(d) Vernoica's daughter.
2. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Jesse's coach?
3. How many dolls does Martha have?
(b) Two Ken's.
(c) Two Barbies.
(d) Two Barbies and one Ken.
4. What is Jesse's coach's name?
5. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
(a) Exaggerates it.
(b) Leaves part of it out.
(c) Embellishes it.
(d) He never retells it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Fausto do with the money he was given as a reward?
2. What grade is Ernie in?
3. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
4. What does Veronica's friend try to do before Veronica leaves her house?
5. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Alfonso do that almost ruins his planned date?
2. How does "Barbie" end?
3. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
4. Describe where Hector lives.
5. Why does Luis give Hector money at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
6. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
7. Describe the ending of "The No-Guitar Blues."
8. Describe Alfonso's family life.
9. Describe Hector's grandmother.
10. Describe what Martha tries to do with Veronica's dolls.
This section contains 566 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)