|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Veronica realize on her walk home from her friends house?
(a) Her new Babrie is missing its head.
(b) She has Ken.
(c) She has an old Barbie.
(d) He new Barbie is torn.
2. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
3. What grade is Ernie in?
4. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
(a) His dime.
(b) His quarter.
(c) His nickle.
(d) His two pennies.
5. Who is Roger?
(a) Fausto's brother.
(b) Fausto's dog.
(c) A dog Fausto finds.
(d) A friend of Fausto's.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is Fausto?
2. What is Fausto inspired to become?
3. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
4. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
5. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
Short Essay Questions
1. Who does Luis call on the telephone?
2. Describe Fausto's feelings after he returns Roger.
3. Why does Jesse worry at the end of "Baseball in April"?
4. What does Fausto do to try and buy a guitar?
5. What type of investment is Luis interested in in "Two Dreamers"?
6. Describe Luis.
7. Who ends up joining the Hobo Park team?
8. Who is Martha?
9. Describe Veronica's desire for a new Barbie.
10. Describe Alfonso's physical state.
This section contains 524 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)