|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreno hope Yollie will become?
(a) A veterinarian.
(b) A pharmacist.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
2. What is Pete's nickname?
(a) Pete's paw.
(b) Pete the Meat.
(c) Don't mess with Pete.
(d) Pete the Heat.
3. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Moreno, Yollie's mom?
4. What school does Gilbert attend?
(a) He's home schooled.
5. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
(c) No one.
6. What color does Mrs. Moreno dye Yolle's dress?
7. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
8. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
9. Why does Yollie run away from the school dance?
(a) She is late for her curfew.
(b) Ernie kissed her best friend.
(c) She doesn't want anyone to notice her dress is dripping.
(d) Janice spilt punch all over Yollie's dress.
10. How old is Gilbert Sanchez?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 11 years old.
11. Where does Yollie go on her first date?
(a) Ice skating.
(b) The movies.
(c) A football game.
12. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
(a) At lunch.
(b) In French class.
(c) After homeroom.
(d) After lunch.
13. Which of the following was NOT included in Victor's course schedule?
(a) Metal Shop.
14. Who helps Lupe improve her skills in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) Lupe's dad.
(b) Lupe's brother.
(c) Lupe's sister.
(d) Lupe's mom.
15. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) Give him his homework.
(b) Give him his money.
(c) Give him his lunch.
(d) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Yollie?
2. How does "The Marble Champ" end?
3. What does Mrs. Moreno intend to do with the money she has saved?
4. Where is Lupe, the best student?
5. Who is Ernie Castillo?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)