|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilbert ask his mom for?
(a) Money to pay for lunch.
(b) Money to go to the movies.
(c) Money for The Karate Kid Part Two.
(d) Money to pay for lessons.
2. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
(a) It's a good idea.
(b) It's a bad idea.
(c) He's really smart.
(d) He's an idiot.
3. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
(a) In French class.
(b) At lunch.
(c) After homeroom.
(d) After lunch.
4. What extracurricular activity is Yollie captain of?
(a) The debate team.
(b) The crossing guard.
(c) The glee club.
5. What is the one thing Lupe cannot do?
(a) Catch a ball.
(b) Play sports.
(c) Hit a ball.
(d) Carry a tune.
6. Where does Lupe live?
(b) San Deigo.
(d) Los Angeles.
7. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
(a) Going to the movies.
(b) Doing calisthenics and exercises.
(c) Not eating his lunch.
(d) Hiding from Pete.
8. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Moreno, Yollie's mom?
9. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) First place.
(b) Third place.
(c) A trophy.
(d) A blue ribbon.
10. Who helps Lupe improve her skills in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) Lupe's dad.
(b) Lupe's mom.
(c) Lupe's sister.
(d) Lupe's brother.
11. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in Teresa.
(b) His interest in Tess.
(c) His interest in French.
(d) His interest in music.
12. How much money has Mrs. Moreno saved?
13. What has Victor's friend decided to do in an attempt to get girls' attention?
(a) Never talk unless spoken to.
(b) Go mysterious.
(c) Scowl at all times.
(d) To ask a girl on a date.
14. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
15. What is Yollie regarded to be among students at her school?
(a) One of the wealthiest girls.
(b) One of the dumbest girls.
(c) One of the smartest girls.
(d) One of the prettiest girls.
Short Answer Questions
1. What movie does Raymundo introduce to Gilbert?
2. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
3. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
4. What does Gilbert think he needs to defeat Pete?
5. What contest does Lupe win at the public library?
This section contains 412 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)