|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color does Mrs. Moreno dye Yolle's dress?
2. What does Mrs. Moreno buy for Yollie's school dance?
(a) New make up.
(b) A new necklace.
(c) New shoes.
(d) A new dress.
3. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) First place.
(b) Third place.
(c) A blue ribbon.
(d) A trophy.
4. Who helps Lupe improve her skills in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) Lupe's dad.
(b) Lupe's sister.
(c) Lupe's mom.
(d) Lupe's brother.
5. What does Manuel begin to plan at the end of "La Bamba"?
(a) How he's going to ask out his crush.
(b) How he will out do this year's act.
(c) His new pursuit of a dance career.
(d) His next year's act.
6. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) Give him his lunch.
(b) Give him his money.
(c) Give him his homework.
(d) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
7. How old is Yollie?
(a) 15 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
8. How old is Gilbert Sanchez?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 14 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
9. What was Victor saving money for?
(a) A trip to see his mom.
(b) School clothes.
(c) A trip to see his dad.
(d) A ski trip.
10. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
(c) No one.
11. How does Gilbert stand before he fights Pete?
(a) Like a stork.
(b) Like a statue.
(c) Like a mad man.
(d) Like a wrestler.
12. With whom does Gilbert live?
(a) His dad.
(b) His middle class Hispanic family.
(c) His upper class Hispanic family.
(d) His grandparents.
13. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
(a) It sounds like it's been tampered with.
(b) It is way too fast.
(c) It is blank.
(d) It skips over and over.
14. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
15. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreno intend to do with the money she has saved?
2. What does Manuel plan to perform?
3. What is Yollie regarded to be among students at her school?
4. Who is Pete?
5. Who does Victor not impress in "Seventh Grade"?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)