|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Whom does Yollie live with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her single mom.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
2. Who is Ernie Castillo?
(a) Yollie's cousin.
(b) Yollie's best friend.
(c) Yollie's crush.
(d) A bully at Yollie's school.
3. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
(a) Not eating his lunch.
(b) Going to the movies.
(c) Hiding from Pete.
(d) Doing calisthenics and exercises.
4. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Bullying Pete.
(b) Eating Pete's lunch.
(c) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
(d) Beating Pete up.
5. Where does Victor sit in French class?
(a) In the middle.
(b) Against the book shelf.
(c) In the back.
(d) Up front, close to Teresa.
6. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
(a) The first day of seventh grade.
(b) The day before fall break in seventh grade.
(c) The day after spring brak in seventh grade.
(d) The last day of seventh grade.
7. Who helps Lupe improve her skills in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) Lupe's brother.
(b) Lupe's mom.
(c) Lupe's sister.
(d) Lupe's dad.
8. Why does Manuel become nervous after he volunteers?
(a) He's scared of embarassing himself.
(b) He's scared to get on stage in front of people.
(c) He's scared of embarassing his dad.
(d) He's scared to give blood.
9. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
10. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(a) His French teacher.
(b) His mom.
11. What happens at the dance to make Yollie horrified?
(a) Someone realizes her dress is dyed.
(b) Her dress rips.
(c) Ernie kisses her best friend.
(d) It rains and her dress begins to drip from the dye.
12. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
13. What color does Mrs. Moreno dye Yolle's dress?
14. What activity does Lupe begin to master?
(c) Shooting marbles.
(d) Shooting croquet.
15. What does Gilbert ask his mom for?
(a) Money to go to the movies.
(b) Money to pay for lunch.
(c) Money to pay for lessons.
(d) Money for The Karate Kid Part Two.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
2. Where is Lupe, the best student?
3. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
4. How is Manuel's performance seen by the audience?
5. Who is Pete?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)