|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Mrs. Moreno saved?
2. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Eating Pete's lunch.
(b) Bullying Pete.
(c) Beating Pete up.
(d) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
3. What color does Mrs. Moreno dye Yolle's dress?
4. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
5. How old is Yollie?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 15 years old.
(c) 12 years old.
(d) 13 years old.
6. How does the author describe Yollie and her mother's relationship?
7. What does Victor do to show off in French class?
(a) Quotes famous French poets.
(b) Asks elaborate questions.
(c) Misquotes famous French authors.
(d) Acts like he knows the language already.
8. Who is Pete?
(a) The school bully.
(b) Gilbert's friend.
(c) Gilbert's rival.
(d) Gilbert's neighbor.
9. Which of the following was NOT included in Victor's course schedule?
(b) Metal Shop.
10. Whom does Yollie live with?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Her parents.
(c) Her single mom.
(d) Her aunt and uncle.
11. What does Gilbert think he needs to defeat Pete?
(c) A karate instructor.
12. Who is Ernie Castillo?
(a) Yollie's cousin.
(b) A bully at Yollie's school.
(c) Yollie's crush.
(d) Yollie's best friend.
13. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Moreno, Yollie's mom?
14. Who else will be taking Victor's elective?
15. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in music.
(b) His interest in French.
(c) His interest in Tess.
(d) His interest in Teresa.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Mrs. Moreno buy for Yollie's school dance?
2. Why does Yollie run away from the school dance?
3. What does Manuel plan to perform?
4. Which of the following body parts does Lupe NOT build strength in?
5. What does Manuel begin to plan at the end of "La Bamba"?
This section contains 374 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)