|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Alfonso in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) A boy that Lupe beats at marble shooting.
(b) Lupe's final rival.
(c) Lupe's crush.
(d) Lupe's best friend.
2. What school does Gilbert attend?
(d) He's home schooled.
3. Who is Pete?
(a) Gilbert's rival.
(b) Gilbert's friend.
(c) The school bully.
(d) Gilbert's neighbor.
4. Who is Ernie Castillo?
(a) Yollie's best friend.
(b) Yollie's crush.
(c) A bully at Yollie's school.
(d) Yollie's cousin.
5. How much money has Mrs. Moreno saved?
6. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) A trophy.
(b) A blue ribbon.
(c) Third place.
(d) First place.
7. Where is Lupe, the best student?
(a) At her ballet recital.
(b) At her chorus concert.
(c) At her piano recital.
(d) At her local theatre.
8. What is Yollie especially talented at?
9. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
(a) It skips over and over.
(b) It is blank.
(c) It sounds like it's been tampered with.
(d) It is way too fast.
10. What is the one thing Lupe cannot do?
(a) Play sports.
(b) Hit a ball.
(c) Catch a ball.
(d) Carry a tune.
11. What did Victor spend his summer doing?
(a) Picking cotton.
(b) Picking grapes.
(c) Pouring coffee.
(d) Changing bed sheets.
12. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) Give him his homework.
(b) Give him his money.
(c) Give him his lunch.
(d) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
13. Who does Victor not impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(b) His mom.
(c) His French teacher.
14. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
(a) It's a bad idea.
(b) He's really smart.
(c) He's an idiot.
(d) It's a good idea.
15. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
Short Answer Questions
1. What activity does Lupe begin to master?
2. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
3. What contest does Lupe win at the public library?
4. What does Pete flatten Gilbert with?
5. Where does Lupe live?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)