|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Eating Pete's lunch.
(b) Bullying Pete.
(c) Beating Pete up.
(d) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
2. How old is Lupe Medrano?
(a) 13 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 12 years old.
3. What activity does Lupe begin to master?
(b) Shooting croquet.
(c) Shooting marbles.
4. How many siblings does Manuel go to school with?
(a) At least 1.
(b) At least 2.
(c) Always 3.
(d) Only 2.
5. What does Mrs. Moreno hope Yollie will become?
(a) A doctor.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A pharmacist.
(d) A veterinarian.
6. Which of the following body parts does Lupe NOT build strength in?
(a) Her hands.
(b) Her back.
(c) Her thumbs.
(d) Her hands.
7. Whom does Yollie live with?
(a) Her aunt and uncle.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her parents.
(d) Her single mom.
8. Who else will be taking Victor's elective?
9. Where does Lupe live?
(c) San Deigo.
(d) Los Angeles.
10. What does Lupe win at the science fair?
(a) A trophy.
(b) Third place.
(c) A blue ribbon.
(d) First place.
11. Who does Manuel want to impress?
(a) A teacher.
(b) No one.
(c) His family.
(d) A particular girl.
12. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
13. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
14. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
15. Who is Ernie Castillo?
(a) Yollie's cousin.
(b) Yollie's best friend.
(c) Yollie's crush.
(d) A bully at Yollie's school.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Manuel's performance seen by the audience?
2. What did Victor spend his summer doing?
3. Why does Yollie run away from the school dance?
4. What does Manuel's dad do for a living?
5. Why does Manuel become nervous after he volunteers?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)