|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much money has Mrs. Moreno saved?
2. Which of the following was NOT included in Victor's course schedule?
(a) Metal Shop.
3. What does Lupe's mom notice while they do dishes together?
(b) Lupe's thumb muscles.
(c) Lupe's arm muscles.
(d) Lupe's hand muscles.
4. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
(c) No one.
5. Whom does Yollie live with?
(a) Her single mom.
(b) Her aunt and uncle.
(c) Her grandmother.
(d) Her parents.
6. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
7. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(c) His French teacher.
(d) His mom.
8. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in Tess.
(b) His interest in Teresa.
(c) His interest in French.
(d) His interest in music.
9. With whom does Gilbert live?
(a) His upper class Hispanic family.
(b) His middle class Hispanic family.
(c) His dad.
(d) His grandparents.
10. What does Manuel's dad do for a living?
(a) He's a banker.
(b) He's a doctor.
(c) He's a pharmacist.
(d) He's a teacher.
11. Who does Victor not impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(a) His French teacher.
(d) His mom.
12. When does Victor's crush first speak to him?
(a) After homeroom.
(b) In French class.
(c) After lunch.
(d) At lunch.
13. Who does Manuel want to impress?
(a) A teacher.
(b) No one.
(c) A particular girl.
(d) His family.
14. What does Mrs. Moreno intend to do with the money she has saved?
(a) Buy groceries.
(b) Buy new clothes for Yollie.
(c) Put it towards Yollie's college education.
(d) Fix the toilet.
15. How does Gilbert stand before he fights Pete?
(a) Like a statue.
(b) Like a stork.
(c) Like a mad man.
(d) Like a wrestler.
Short Answer Questions
1. How old is Lupe Medrano?
2. Who does Gilbert have a crush on?
3. Where does Victor sit in French class?
4. How many siblings does Manuel go to school with?
5. What does Pete flatten Gilbert with?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)