|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following does NOT describe Mrs. Moreno, Yollie's mom?
2. What does Manuel's dad do for a living?
(a) He's a doctor.
(b) He's a pharmacist.
(c) He's a teacher.
(d) He's a banker.
3. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
(a) Hiding from Pete.
(b) Not eating his lunch.
(c) Doing calisthenics and exercises.
(d) Going to the movies.
4. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
(a) The day after spring brak in seventh grade.
(b) The last day of seventh grade.
(c) The first day of seventh grade.
(d) The day before fall break in seventh grade.
5. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in Tess.
(b) His interest in music.
(c) His interest in Teresa.
(d) His interest in French.
6. How old is Yollie?
(a) 14 years old.
(b) 12 years old.
(c) 13 years old.
(d) 15 years old.
7. What extracurricular activity is Yollie captain of?
(a) The debate team.
(c) The crossing guard.
(d) The glee club.
8. Who is Janice?
(a) Yolie's cousin.
(b) Yollie's sister.
(c) Yollie's best friend.
(d) Yollie's mom.
9. Which of the following was NOT included in Victor's course schedule?
(c) Metal Shop.
10. Who does Manuel want to impress?
(a) A teacher.
(b) A particular girl.
(c) His family.
(d) No one.
11. Where is Lupe, the best student?
(a) At her chorus concert.
(b) At her piano recital.
(c) At her ballet recital.
(d) At her local theatre.
12. What activity does Lupe begin to master?
(a) Shooting marbles.
(d) Shooting croquet.
13. What is Yollie regarded to be among students at her school?
(a) One of the smartest girls.
(b) One of the dumbest girls.
(c) One of the wealthiest girls.
(d) One of the prettiest girls.
14. What does Victor do to show off in French class?
(a) Asks elaborate questions.
(b) Quotes famous French poets.
(c) Misquotes famous French authors.
(d) Acts like he knows the language already.
15. Who is Alfonso in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) A boy that Lupe beats at marble shooting.
(b) Lupe's crush.
(c) Lupe's final rival.
(d) Lupe's best friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Gilbert live?
2. Whom does Yollie live with?
3. Which subject does Victor elect to take?
4. What is Pete's nickname?
5. What skills and moves do Gilbert and Raymundo practice?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)