Mid-Book Test - Easy
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) A hammer.
(b) His index finger.
(c) An old retainer.
(d) His thumbs.
2. How old is Jesse's brother?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 9 years old.
(c) 8 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
3. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Refurbishing a new home.
(b) Making money from Real Estate.
(c) Making money.
(d) Moving homes.
4. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
(a) Her house.
(b) The bushes.
(c) The park.
5. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
(b) Her mom and dad.
(c) Rudy and Yolanda.
(d) Rudy and Donna.
6. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
(a) His dime.
(b) His quarter.
(c) His nickle.
(d) His two pennies.
7. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) Hector's aunt.
(b) Hector's dad.
(c) Hector's uncle.
(d) Hector's mom.
8. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
9. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
(a) To go to the movies.
(b) To go on a walk.
(c) To go get ice cream.
(d) To go on a bike ride.
10. How does Jesse perform?
11. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
(a) In Napa Valley.
(b) In Cabo.
(c) In San Diego.
(d) In Luis's neighborhood.
12. Where does Fausto go the day after he meets Roger?
(c) The guitar store.
(d) The hot dog stand.
13. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The main character's younger sister.
(b) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
(c) Michele's sister.
(d) The main character.
14. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
15. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Veronica do when she realizes what has happened on her walk home?
2. Who does Fausto see at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
3. Who is Veronica Solis?
4. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
5. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)