|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
(a) Las Vegas.
(b) San Diego.
(c) Napa Valley.
2. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
(b) Her mom and dad.
(c) Rudy and Yolanda.
(d) Rudy and Donna.
3. What grade is Ernie in?
4. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
(a) He's devastated.
(b) He's sad.
(c) He's in shock.
(d) He's in disbelief.
5. Where does Veronica go the day after she gets her new doll?
6. Who is Veronica Solis?
(a) The main character of "Baseball in April."
(b) The main character of "Two Dreamers."
(c) The main character of "Barbie."
(d) The main character of "Growing Up."
7. What does Rudy announce after giving Veronica her gift?
(a) That he needs to leave.
(b) That he and Donna are going to be married.
(c) That he needs to go to the bathroom.
(d) That he needs a drink.
8. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The Hob's Parkson.
(b) The Red Caps.
(c) The Hobo Park team.
(d) The Reds.
9. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Real Estate.
(b) Investing money.
(c) Saving money.
(d) Making money.
10. How does Jesse's brother perform?
11. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He had no presents at Christmas.
(b) He wanted to ride his bike.
(c) He ripped his pants.
(d) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
12. How many dolls does Martha have?
(a) Two Barbies and one Ken.
(b) Two Ken's.
(c) Two Barbies.
13. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(b) Sandra's brother.
14. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) One street over.
(b) Two streets over.
(c) A few blocks.
(d) Three houses down.
15. What does Fausto do with the money he was given as a reward?
(a) Buys a used guitar.
(b) Puts it in the offering plate.
(c) Buys a hot dog.
(d) Makes a down payment on a new guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Luis finally give up on?
2. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
3. Who does Fausto see at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
4. How old is Jesse's brother?
5. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
This section contains 409 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)