|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
2. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
(a) A play.
(b) Little Leauge.
(c) A basketball team.
(d) A musical.
3. What is Jesse's coach's name?
4. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
(a) There are only 3 teams.
(b) They aren't very good.
(c) There are only 2 teams.
(d) They are great at preparing players for Little League.
5. What does Fausto do with Roger?
(a) Gives him a bath.
(b) Returns him to his owner.
(c) Plays fetch with him.
(d) Takes him home.
6. Where does Veronica go the day after she gets her new doll?
7. What does Fausto's mom tell him is in the basement the next day?
(a) A used piano.
(b) A used guitar.
(c) A used drum set.
(d) A microphone.
8. What happens between the friends before Veronica leaves Martha's house?
(a) They end up not speaking.
(c) A fight.
(d) A scuffle.
9. What is Jesse's brother's name?
10. What does Hector request from his grandfather?
(c) A house.
(d) Money for his efforts.
11. Who is Rudy?
(a) Veronica's uncle.
(b) Veronica's brother.
(c) Veronica's father.
(d) Veronica's best friend.
12. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Saving money.
(b) Real Estate.
(c) Investing money.
(d) Making money.
13. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) They are very nice.
(b) They are good.
(c) The team is matching.
(d) They are all big.
14. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
(a) His dad.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His uncle.
(d) His mom.
15. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Fausto inspired to become?
2. What is the doll dressed in?
3. Where does Veronica go after Rudy makes his announcement?
4. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
5. Who is Donna?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)