|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
2. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
(a) His mom.
(b) His dad.
(c) His grandfather.
(d) His uncle.
3. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
4. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The main character's younger sister.
(b) Michele's sister.
(c) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
(d) The main character.
5. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
(a) Rudy and Yolanda.
(b) Rudy and Donna.
(d) Her mom and dad.
6. What happens between the friends before Veronica leaves Martha's house?
(a) A scuffle.
(c) They end up not speaking.
(d) A fight.
7. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's neighbor.
(b) The brother's teacher.
(c) The brother's dad.
(d) An independent coach.
8. Where does Fausto go the day after he meets Roger?
(a) The hot dog stand.
(c) The guitar store.
9. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
10. What does Fausto's mom tell him is in the basement the next day?
(a) A microphone.
(b) A used guitar.
(c) A used drum set.
(d) A used piano.
11. Where does Veronica go the day after she gets her new doll?
12. What does Fausto do to earn some money?
(a) Clean houses.
(c) Shop work.
(d) Odd jobs.
13. What grade is Ernie in?
14. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
(a) In the play offs.
(b) Losing a lot.
(c) In off season.
15. When did Veronica get her first doll?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) One year ago.
(c) Two months ago.
(d) Two Christmas's ago.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dolls does Martha have?
2. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
3. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
4. What does Luis know nothing about?
5. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)