|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hector request from his grandfather?
(a) A house.
(c) Money for his efforts.
2. How much does Fausto earn after a few hours of working?
(a) A dime.
(b) A quarter.
(c) Two cents.
(d) A nickle.
3. Where does Veronica put her dolls, at the end of "Barbie"?
(a) In the trash can.
(b) Side by side on her bed.
(c) Under her bed.
(d) In the cabinet.
4. How many dolls does Martha have?
(a) Two Barbies.
(b) Two Ken's.
(c) Two Barbies and one Ken.
5. When did Veronica get her first doll?
(a) Ten years ago.
(b) Two Christmas's ago.
(c) One year ago.
(d) Two months ago.
6. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
(a) A tennis racket.
(c) A video game.
(d) Tennis shoes.
7. What is the doll dressed in?
(a) A striped swimsuit.
(b) A solid color dress.
(c) A striped suit.
(d) A polka dotted dress.
8. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
9. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
(a) The realtor.
(b) His son.
(d) His wife.
10. How much money is Fausto given by Roger's owners?
11. What ethnicity is Fausto?
12. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's teacher.
(b) The brother's neighbor.
(c) An independent coach.
(d) The brother's dad.
13. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(b) Sandra's brother.
14. How does Jesse perform?
15. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Communicating via text message.
(b) Speaking in English.
(c) Typing in English.
(d) Writing in English.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
2. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
3. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
4. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
5. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)