|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The realtor.
(b) The banker.
(c) A mortgage investor.
(d) His wife.
2. What is Jesse's team named?
(a) The Hobo's.
(b) The Hobo Park team.
(c) Hob's Parkson.
(d) Hobo Park Inc.
3. What does Veronica want?
(a) A Barbie.
(b) Barbie clothes.
(c) A Barbie car.
(d) A new Barbie.
4. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
5. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) They are good.
(b) They are all big.
(c) They are very nice.
(d) The team is matching.
6. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
(a) The cast list.
(b) The team list to be announced at school.
(c) The team list to be emailed.
(d) A telephone call, letting them know they made the team.
7. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Refurbishing a new home.
(b) Making money from Real Estate.
(c) Making money.
(d) Moving homes.
8. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The Hobo Park team.
(b) The Hob's Parkson.
(c) The Red Caps.
(d) The Reds.
9. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Communicating via text message.
(b) Writing in English.
(c) Speaking in English.
(d) Typing in English.
10. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
(b) Sit ups.
(c) Push ups.
11. What does Fausto do with Roger?
(a) Returns him to his owner.
(b) Takes him home.
(c) Gives him a bath.
(d) Plays fetch with him.
12. When did Veronica get her first doll?
(a) Two months ago.
(b) Ten years ago.
(c) Two Christmas's ago.
(d) One year ago.
13. How many dolls does Martha have?
(a) Two Ken's.
(b) Two Barbies.
(c) Two Barbies and one Ken.
14. What does Rudy announce after giving Veronica her gift?
(a) That he needs a drink.
(b) That he needs to go to the bathroom.
(c) That he needs to leave.
(d) That he and Donna are going to be married.
15. How much money is Fausto given by Roger's owners?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
2. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
3. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
4. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
5. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 420 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)