|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Growing Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Manuel's dad do for a living?
(a) He's a doctor.
(b) He's a banker.
(c) He's a pharmacist.
(d) He's a teacher.
2. Who is Raymundo?
(a) Gilbert's cousin.
(b) Gilbert's best friend.
(c) Gilbert's dad.
(d) Gilbert's brother.
3. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
(b) The ocean waves.
(c) The birds.
(d) The TV.
4. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) His index finger.
(b) A hammer.
(c) His thumbs.
(d) An old retainer.
5. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is a watchman.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is a fireman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
2. What does Manuel begin to plan at the end of "La Bamba"?
3. Where does Hector live in "Two Dreamers"?
4. What does Gilbert think he needs to defeat Pete?
5. How does the audience react to Manuel's performance?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)