|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Growing Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
2. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Jesse's coach?
3. What was Victor saving money for?
(a) A trip to see his mom.
(b) School clothes.
(c) A trip to see his dad.
(d) A ski trip.
4. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
(b) Rudy and Donna.
(c) Her mom and dad.
(d) Rudy and Yolanda.
5. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
(a) They are great at preparing players for Little League.
(b) There are only 3 teams.
(c) They aren't very good.
(d) There are only 2 teams.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
2. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
3. How many brothers and sisters does Manuel have?
4. How old is Yollie?
5. Who does Victor look for during the second half of lunch?
This section contains 173 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)