|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Growing Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
(a) His work hours.
(b) The local baseball team's status.
(c) The weather.
(d) His pay.
2. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
(a) He never retells it.
(b) Leaves part of it out.
(c) Embellishes it.
(d) Exaggerates it.
3. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Beating Pete up.
(b) Bullying Pete.
(c) Eating Pete's lunch.
(d) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
4. Where do Hector and Luis go at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The movies.
(b) The park.
5. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
(b) Give him his homework.
(c) Give him his lunch.
(d) Give him his money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to the record when Manuel performs?
2. What is Pete's nickname?
3. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
4. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
5. What does Pete flatten Gilbert with?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)