|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through La Bamba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Raymundo?
(a) Gilbert's best friend.
(b) Gilbert's cousin.
(c) Gilbert's dad.
(d) Gilbert's brother.
2. What happens between the friends before Veronica leaves Martha's house?
(a) They end up not speaking.
(b) A scuffle.
(c) A fight.
3. What does Gilbert ask his mom for?
(a) Money to pay for lunch.
(b) Money to pay for lessons.
(c) Money for The Karate Kid Part Two.
(d) Money to go to the movies.
4. What is the doll dressed in?
(a) A polka dotted dress.
(b) A solid color dress.
(c) A striped suit.
(d) A striped swimsuit.
5. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
(a) Doing calisthenics and exercises.
(b) Hiding from Pete.
(c) Not eating his lunch.
(d) Going to the movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
2. How does the author describe Yollie and her mother's relationship?
3. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
4. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
5. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)