|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through La Bamba.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
(a) It is the perfect amount.
(b) It is vastly overpriced.
(c) It is not worth the price.
(d) It is underpriced.
2. What day is "Seventh Grade" set in?
(a) The day before fall break in seventh grade.
(b) The day after spring brak in seventh grade.
(c) The last day of seventh grade.
(d) The first day of seventh grade.
3. How is Manuel's performance seen by the audience?
(a) As an embarassment.
(b) As professional.
(c) As very talented.
(d) As comical.
4. What does Manuel begin to plan at the end of "La Bamba"?
(a) His new pursuit of a dance career.
(b) How he's going to ask out his crush.
(c) His next year's act.
(d) How he will out do this year's act.
5. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
(a) Embellishes it.
(b) Leaves part of it out.
(c) Exaggerates it.
(d) He never retells it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
2. What does Manuel volunteer for?
3. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
4. With whom does Gilbert live?
5. What does Fausto's family not have money for?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)