|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Karate Kid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Fausto earn after a few hours of working?
(a) A quarter.
(b) Two cents.
(c) A nickle.
(d) A dime.
2. How does Gilbert stand before he fights Pete?
(a) Like a statue.
(b) Like a wrestler.
(c) Like a mad man.
(d) Like a stork.
3. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
4. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
(a) Typing in English.
(b) Writing in English.
(c) Speaking in English.
(d) Communicating via text message.
5. What grade is the main character of "Broken Chain" in?
Short Answer Questions
1. What school does Gilbert attend?
2. Who is Raymundo?
3. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
4. Who is Pete?
5. Who is Rudy?
This section contains 165 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)