|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Karate Kid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) They are very nice.
(b) They are all big.
(c) The team is matching.
(d) They are good.
2. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His dad.
(c) His mom.
(d) His grandfather.
3. What does Gilbert refuse to do for Pete?
(a) Give him his money.
(b) Give him his homework.
(c) Give him his lunch.
(d) To accomodate Pete in the lunch line.
4. What is Fausto inspired to become?
(a) A bass player.
(b) A chef.
(c) A guitar player.
(d) A drummer.
5. Where does Victor sit in French class?
(a) In the back.
(b) Against the book shelf.
(c) Up front, close to Teresa.
(d) In the middle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gilbert grow tired of?
2. What does Fausto do to earn some money?
3. What is Jesse's team named?
4. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
5. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)