|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Karate Kid.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The realtor.
(b) His wife.
(c) The banker.
(d) A mortgage investor.
2. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) A few blocks.
(b) Three houses down.
(c) One street over.
(d) Two streets over.
3. What is Fausto inspired to become?
(a) A bass player.
(b) A guitar player.
(c) A chef.
(d) A drummer.
4. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Making money.
(b) Saving money.
(c) Real Estate.
(d) Investing money.
5. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
(a) His quarter.
(b) His two pennies.
(c) His nickle.
(d) His dime.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
2. What does Fausto do with the money he was given as a reward?
3. How many dolls does Martha have?
4. How does Gilbert stand before he fights Pete?
5. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)