|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The No-Guitar Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is played the same amount.
(b) Everyone is accepted.
(c) Everyone is bad.
(d) Everyone is nice.
2. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
(a) His wife.
(b) The realtor.
(c) His son.
3. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(a) Sandra's brother.
4. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He wanted to ride his bike.
(b) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
(c) He had no presents at Christmas.
(d) He ripped his pants.
5. How does Fausto feel after taking the money?
(a) Ready to buy his guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many dolls does Martha have?
2. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
3. What does Fausto do to his story when he retells how he found Fausto?
4. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
5. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)