|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The No-Guitar Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
(a) They are great at preparing players for Little League.
(b) There are only 3 teams.
(c) There are only 2 teams.
(d) They aren't very good.
2. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
3. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(c) Sandra's brother.
4. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
(b) Not taking out the trash.
(c) Falling asleep at the table.
5. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
(a) To go to the movies.
(b) To go get ice cream.
(c) To go on a walk.
(d) To go on a bike ride.
Short Answer Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
2. What does Veronica do when she realizes what has happened on her walk home?
3. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
4. What does Veronica want?
5. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)