|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The No-Guitar Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What part of town does Fausto realize Roger is from?
(a) A poor part.
(b) A rich part.
(c) A moderate part.
(d) The business part.
2. Who is Veronica Solis?
(a) The main character of "Two Dreamers."
(b) The main character of "Barbie."
(c) The main character of "Growing Up."
(d) The main character of "Baseball in April."
3. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
(a) His uncle.
(b) His grandfather.
(c) His mom.
(d) His dad.
4. What is Luis interested in?
(a) Making money in a short amount of time.
(b) Retirement funds.
(d) Going to see his grandchildren.
5. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The Reds.
(b) The Hobo Park team.
(c) The Hob's Parkson.
(d) The Red Caps.
Short Answer Questions
1. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
2. Who gives Veronica a new doll?
3. How does Jesse perform?
4. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
5. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)