|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The No-Guitar Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is a fireman.
(b) He is a watchman.
(c) He is a banker.
(d) He is retired.
2. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
(a) It is the perfect amount.
(b) It is vastly overpriced.
(c) It is underpriced.
(d) It is not worth the price.
3. What does Veronica do when she realizes what has happened on her walk home?
(a) She cries all the way home.
(b) She retraces her steps.
(c) She yells at Martha.
(d) She calls her mom.
4. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) The team is matching.
(b) They are very nice.
(c) They are good.
(d) They are all big.
5. Where do Hector and Luis go at the end of "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The park.
(c) The movies.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesse perform?
2. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
3. Who is Jesse's team's first opponent?
4. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
5. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 218 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)