|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The No-Guitar Blues.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is retired.
(b) He is a watchman.
(c) He is a fireman.
(d) He is a banker.
2. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
(b) Falling asleep at the table.
(c) Not taking out the trash.
3. How does Fausto feel after taking the money?
(b) Ready to buy his guitar.
4. What does Luis finally give up on?
(a) Refurbishing a new home.
(b) Making money from Real Estate.
(c) Moving homes.
(d) Making money.
5. What does Veronica realize on her walk home from her friends house?
(a) He new Barbie is torn.
(b) She has an old Barbie.
(c) She has Ken.
(d) Her new Babrie is missing its head.
Short Answer Questions
1. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
2. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. What does Luis know nothing about?
5. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
This section contains 191 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)