|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
(a) To go on a walk.
(b) To go get ice cream.
(c) To go on a bike ride.
(d) To go to the movies.
2. How does Jesse perform?
3. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) His thumbs.
(b) A hammer.
(c) His index finger.
(d) An old retainer.
4. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) One street over.
(b) A few blocks.
(c) Three houses down.
(d) Two streets over.
5. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Jesse's coach?
Short Answer Questions
1. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
2. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
3. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
4. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
5. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)