|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
2. Where do Hector's grandparents live?
(a) Napa Valley.
(b) San Diego.
(d) Las Vegas.
3. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
(a) To ignore reality.
(b) To concentrate on reality.
(c) To dream about things.
(d) To ignore their dreams.
4. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) A few blocks.
(b) Three houses down.
(c) Two streets over.
(d) One street over.
5. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
(a) He's in disbelief.
(b) He's sad.
(c) He's in shock.
(d) He's devastated.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
2. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
3. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
4. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
5. What holiday just occurred in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)