|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The Hobo Park team.
(b) The Hob's Parkson.
(c) The Reds.
(d) The Red Caps.
2. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
(a) To ignore their dreams.
(b) To ignore reality.
(c) To dream about things.
(d) To concentrate on reality.
3. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
(a) A tennis racket.
(b) Tennis shoes.
(d) A video game.
4. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
(a) His wife.
(b) The realtor.
(d) His son.
5. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
(c) Not taking out the trash.
(d) Falling asleep at the table.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
2. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character break?
3. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
4. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
5. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)