|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character break?
(a) His bike chain.
(b) His bike seat.
(c) His social pattern.
(d) The chain on his helmet.
2. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is a fireman.
(b) He is retired.
(c) He is a watchman.
(d) He is a banker.
3. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) The realtor.
(b) A mortgage investor.
(c) The banker.
(d) His wife.
4. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Jesse's coach?
5. What month is "Broken Chain" set in?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
2. What does Hector request from his grandfather?
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
5. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 189 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)