|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
(a) In San Diego.
(b) In Napa Valley.
(c) In Cabo.
(d) In Luis's neighborhood.
2. What is Jesse's brother's name?
3. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
(a) It is not worth the price.
(b) It is the perfect amount.
(c) It is underpriced.
(d) It is vastly overpriced.
4. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The Hobo Park team.
(b) The Hob's Parkson.
(c) The Red Caps.
(d) The Reds.
5. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
(a) A play.
(b) A basketball team.
(c) Little Leauge.
(d) A musical.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
2. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
3. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
4. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
5. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
This section contains 235 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)