|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(d) Sandra's brother.
2. What does Luis do for a living?
(a) He is a banker.
(b) He is a watchman.
(c) He is retired.
(d) He is a fireman.
3. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Saving money.
(b) Making money.
(c) Investing money.
(d) Real Estate.
4. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
(a) Tennis shoes.
(b) A video game.
(d) A tennis racket.
5. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's teacher.
(b) The brother's neighbor.
(c) The brother's dad.
(d) An independent coach.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
2. What is Luis interested in?
3. What month is "Broken Chain" set in?
4. What is Jesse's team named?
5. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)