|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
2. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
(a) There are only 3 teams.
(b) They are great at preparing players for Little League.
(c) They aren't very good.
(d) There are only 2 teams.
3. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
(a) It is the perfect amount.
(b) It is not worth the price.
(c) It is underpriced.
(d) It is vastly overpriced.
4. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He ripped his pants.
(b) He had no presents at Christmas.
(c) He wanted to ride his bike.
(d) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
5. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
2. What does Luis know nothing about?
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
5. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)