|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He had no presents at Christmas.
(b) He ripped his pants.
(c) He wanted to ride his bike.
(d) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
2. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
3. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(d) Sandra's brother.
4. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
(a) Sit ups.
(c) Push ups.
5. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
2. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. What is Jesse's team named?
5. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)