|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Jesse and his brother try out for?
(a) Little Leauge.
(b) A musical.
(c) A play.
(d) A basketball team.
2. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
(c) A little boy.
(d) Sandra and her younger brother.
3. How old is Jesse's brother?
(a) 11 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
4. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's dad.
(b) An independent coach.
(c) The brother's teacher.
(d) The brother's neighbor.
5. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The main character's younger sister.
(b) Michele's sister.
(c) The main character.
(d) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
2. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
3. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
4. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
5. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)