|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Jesse perform?
2. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
(a) There are only 3 teams.
(b) They are great at preparing players for Little League.
(c) They aren't very good.
(d) There are only 2 teams.
3. What grade is Ernie in?
4. How old is Jesse's brother?
(a) 9 years old.
(b) 10 years old.
(c) 11 years old.
(d) 8 years old.
5. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
(a) The cast list.
(b) A telephone call, letting them know they made the team.
(c) The team list to be announced at school.
(d) The team list to be emailed.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
2. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
3. Who loses interest in the team in "Baseball in April"?
4. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
5. What holiday just occurred in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)