|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
(b) The main character.
(c) Michele's sister.
(d) The main character's younger sister.
2. Who is Jesse's team's first opponent?
(a) The Red Caps.
(b) The Reds.
(c) The Red Sox.
(d) The Braves.
3. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) Three houses down.
(b) A few blocks.
(c) One street over.
(d) Two streets over.
4. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
(a) To go get ice cream.
(b) To go to the movies.
(c) To go on a bike ride.
(d) To go on a walk.
5. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesse's brother's name?
2. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
3. What is Jesse's team named?
4. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
5. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)