|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) One street over.
(b) Two streets over.
(c) A few blocks.
(d) Three houses down.
2. What grade is the main character of "Broken Chain" in?
3. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He had no presents at Christmas.
(b) He ripped his pants.
(c) He wanted to ride his bike.
(d) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
4. How old is Jesse's brother?
(a) 8 years old.
(b) 11 years old.
(c) 9 years old.
(d) 10 years old.
5. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) They are very nice.
(b) The team is matching.
(c) They are good.
(d) They are all big.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
2. Who is Jesse's team's first opponent?
3. What is Jesse's team named?
4. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
5. What physical activity does the main character take up as a result of his disappointment in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)