|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
(b) The main character.
(c) The main character's younger sister.
(d) Michele's sister.
2. Who dangles upside down after trying to climb the school yard fence?
(c) Sandra's brother.
3. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's teacher.
(b) The brother's dad.
(c) An independent coach.
(d) The brother's neighbor.
4. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) A few blocks.
(b) Two streets over.
(c) One street over.
(d) Three houses down.
5. How does Jesse's brother perform?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Jesse's team's first opponent?
2. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
3. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
4. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
5. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)