|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Baseball in April.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's neighbor.
(b) The brother's dad.
(c) An independent coach.
(d) The brother's teacher.
2. How does Jesse perform?
3. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
4. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) His thumbs.
(b) An old retainer.
(c) His index finger.
(d) A hammer.
5. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) Two streets over.
(b) A few blocks.
(c) One street over.
(d) Three houses down.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
2. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character break?
3. Who is Jesse's team's first opponent?
4. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
5. How does Jesse's brother perform?
This section contains 187 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)