|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Growing Up.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Luis interested in?
(a) Retirement funds.
(b) Making money in a short amount of time.
(d) Going to see his grandchildren.
2. What does Gilbert fantasize about?
(a) Bullying Pete.
(b) Beating Pete up.
(c) Having an accident that prevents him from going to practice.
(d) Eating Pete's lunch.
3. What does Victor do to show off in French class?
(a) Quotes famous French poets.
(b) Acts like he knows the language already.
(c) Asks elaborate questions.
(d) Misquotes famous French authors.
4. What does Fausto do to earn some money?
(b) Clean houses.
(c) Shop work.
(d) Odd jobs.
5. Who does Hector telephone in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) His wife.
(b) A mortgage investor.
(c) The banker.
(d) The realtor.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Jesse's brother perform?
2. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
3. Why does Yollie run away from the school dance?
4. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
5. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
This section contains 209 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)