|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Two Dreamers.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) A hammer.
(b) His thumbs.
(c) His index finger.
(d) An old retainer.
2. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
(b) Falling asleep at the table.
(d) Not taking out the trash.
3. Whom does Luis want to avoid confrontation with?
(a) The realtor.
(c) His wife.
(d) His son.
4. What is Jesse's brother's name?
5. In "Broken Chain," who does the main character meet on his walk?
(a) Sandra and her younger brother.
(b) A little boy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What month is "Broken Chain" set in?
2. What is Jesse's team named?
3. Who does Jesse befriend on his team?
4. What do the two boys hope for after try outs?
5. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)