|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marble Champ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Victor impress in "Seventh Grade"?
(a) His mom.
(d) His French teacher.
2. What does Gilbert think he needs to defeat Pete?
(a) A karate instructor.
3. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is nice.
(b) Everyone is played the same amount.
(c) Everyone is accepted.
(d) Everyone is bad.
4. What is Pete's nickname?
(a) Pete's paw.
(b) Pete the Heat.
(c) Don't mess with Pete.
(d) Pete the Meat.
5. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
(c) No one.
Short Answer Questions
1. What grade is Ernie in?
2. When did Veronica get her first doll?
3. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
4. What becomes apparent about the volunteer league?
5. How does Jesse perform?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)