|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marble Champ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What school does Gilbert attend?
(c) He's home schooled.
2. Where do Hector and Luis look at property?
(a) In San Diego.
(b) In Cabo.
(c) In Napa Valley.
(d) In Luis's neighborhood.
3. What is common knowledge within the school Victor attends?
(a) His interest in French.
(b) His interest in Tess.
(c) His interest in Teresa.
(d) His interest in music.
4. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The main character.
(b) Michele's sister.
(c) The main character's younger sister.
(d) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
5. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
2. Which of the following is NOT used to describe Hector's grandmother?
3. Where does Veronica go to look for her doll?
4. What does Luis do for a living?
5. How does Jesse perform?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)