|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marble Champ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How far does the main character live from the person he meets on his walk in "Broken Chain"?
(a) A few blocks.
(b) Two streets over.
(c) Three houses down.
(d) One street over.
2. Who is Alfonso in "The Marble Champ"?
(a) A boy that Lupe beats at marble shooting.
(b) Lupe's best friend.
(c) Lupe's crush.
(d) Lupe's final rival.
3. Whom does Yollie live with?
(a) Her parents.
(b) Her grandmother.
(c) Her aunt and uncle.
(d) Her single mom.
4. Who puts an unofficial baseball league together in "Baseball in April"?
(a) The brother's dad.
(b) The brother's neighbor.
(c) An independent coach.
(d) The brother's teacher.
5. Who goes by himself to see The Karate Kid Part Two?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who begins to teach Fausto how to play the guitar?
2. Who does Fausto see at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
3. Who asks Victor for help in French class at the end of the story?
4. How old is Jesse's brother?
5. What does Victor think of his friend's plan?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)