|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through The Marble Champ.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Pete's nickname?
(a) Pete's paw.
(b) Don't mess with Pete.
(c) Pete the Meat.
(d) Pete the Heat.
2. What does Manuel plan to perform?
(a) A skit from Hamlet.
(b) A lip sync to La Bamba.
(c) A song by Hanson.
(d) A speech by Thomas Jefferson.
3. What happens at the dance to make Yollie horrified?
(a) Her dress rips.
(b) It rains and her dress begins to drip from the dye.
(c) Ernie kisses her best friend.
(d) Someone realizes her dress is dyed.
4. Why does Yollie run away from the school dance?
(a) Janice spilt punch all over Yollie's dress.
(b) She doesn't want anyone to notice her dress is dripping.
(c) She is late for her curfew.
(d) Ernie kissed her best friend.
5. What happens between the friends before Veronica leaves Martha's house?
(a) A fight.
(b) They end up not speaking.
(d) A scuffle.
Short Answer Questions
1. With whom does Gilbert live?
2. What is the last item Fausto gives away?
3. Who is Raymundo?
4. For what reason did Victor choose his elective?
5. What is Fausto watching at the beginning of "The No-Guitar Blues"?
This section contains 226 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)