|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barbie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Veronica Solis?
(a) The main character of "Baseball in April."
(b) The main character of "Barbie."
(c) The main character of "Two Dreamers."
(d) The main character of "Growing Up."
2. What does Luis know nothing about?
(a) Real Estate.
(b) Investing money.
(c) Saving money.
(d) Making money.
3. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
(a) His index finger.
(b) An old retainer.
(c) A hammer.
(d) His thumbs.
4. What does Veronica want?
(a) A new Barbie.
(b) A Barbie.
(c) A Barbie car.
(d) Barbie clothes.
5. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
(b) He ripped his pants.
(c) He had no presents at Christmas.
(d) He wanted to ride his bike.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wins the first game in "Baseball in April"?
2. At the end of "Broken Chain," who lends the main character a bike?
3. Where does Veronica go the day after she gets her new doll?
4. What does Veronica do when she realizes what has happened on her walk home?
5. What does the main character ask his new friend, in "Broken Chain"?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)