|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barbie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
2. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
3. What are Hector and Luis's common tendencies?
(a) To ignore reality.
(b) To ignore their dreams.
(c) To concentrate on reality.
(d) To dream about things.
4. Who is Jesse in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Michele's sister.
(b) The main character's younger sister.
(c) The main character.
(d) No one is named Jess in "Baseball in April."
5. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
(a) The weather.
(b) His work hours.
(c) The local baseball team's status.
(d) His pay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hector's grandmother often chastise Luis for?
2. What grade is Ernie in?
3. How does Luis respond when he realizes he cannot purchase the house?
4. What does Luis believe about the price of the house?
5. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
This section contains 202 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)