|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Barbie.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the qualifications for the new team in "Baseball in April"?
(a) Everyone is nice.
(b) Everyone is played the same amount.
(c) Everyone is accepted.
(d) Everyone is bad.
2. Who made a large amount of money in real estate, in "Two Dreamers"?
(a) Hector's dad.
(b) Hector's uncle.
(c) Hector's aunt.
(d) Hector's mom.
3. What does Veronica's friend try to do before Veronica leaves her house?
(a) Break Veronica's doll.
(b) Take Vernoica's doll.
(c) Switch the new Barbie for one of her old ones.
(d) Give her Ken.
4. Why is Jesse impressed by the opposing team?
(a) The team is matching.
(b) They are good.
(c) They are very nice.
(d) They are all big.
5. In "Broken Chain," what does the main character ask his mother for?
(a) A video game.
(c) Tennis shoes.
(d) A tennis racket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the main character in "Broken Chain" use to try to realign his teeth?
2. What does Luis think he is not very good at?
3. What does Veronica realize on her walk home from her friends house?
4. Who is Veronica Solis?
5. What does Luis do for a living?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)