1. Who is the protagonist in "Broken Chain"?
2. What ethnicity is the protagonist and his family in "Broken Chain"?
3. What grade is the main character of "Broken Chain" in?
4. What grade is Ernie in?
5. What do the two brother's father's mood depend on in "Broken Chain"?
(a) The weather.
(b) His pay.
(c) The local baseball team's status.
(d) His work hours.
6. What is the status of the local baseball team in "Broken Chain"?
(a) In the play offs.
(c) Losing a lot.
(d) In off season.
7. What month is "Broken Chain" set in?
8. What holiday just occurred in "Broken Chain"?
9. Why does the main character feel foolish and disappointed after the holiday in "Broken Chain"?
(a) He had no presents at Christmas.
(b) He ripped his pants.
(c) Some girls never showed up to meet him.
(d) He wanted to ride his bike.
This section contains 3,519 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)