|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Section 1 (to page 85).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Ernie and his cousins view the rooster?
(a) As stupid.
(b) As brave.
(c) As lazy.
(d) As a scaredy cat.
2. Ernie comments that the world is made of two types of men, those on horseback and what other type of men?
(a) Those on foot.
(b) Those in government.
(c) Those on their knees.
(d) Those with money.
3. What is the importance of the city of Jalcocotbn to the author?
(a) He was born there.
(b) He went to college there.
(c) He wants to move there some day.
(d) He attended high school there.
4. What outdoor activity did the men of a Jalcocotbn participate in if the weather permitted?
5. What material were the cottages in the village made of?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the most dangerous part of the family's journey to Tepic?
2. About how many cottages does Ernie estimate are in his village?
3. Whose belonging have to be brought to the Lopez's home due to the flooding?
4. How does Ernie first learn about the physical differences between boys and girls?
5. What city is located about 40 kilometers away from Jalcocotbn?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)