|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Two, Section 1 (to page 85).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In part one, section 4 what trait do we see associated with femininity?
2. How many rooms does Ernie's new home in Jalco have?
3. According to Part One, Sections 9 and 10, who is campaigning against Don Porfirio for the presidency?
(a) Don Francisco Madero.
(b) Don Miguel Caster.
(c) Don Marco Juan Villas.
(d) Don Roberto Vasquez.
4. What are the corrals in the back of the cottages built out of?
5. Who is the beheaded hero that the men in the village sometimes sing about?
(b) Don Juan Pedro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Lopez family seem to think the priests are more preoccupied with than saving souls?
2. About how many cottages does Ernie estimate are in his village?
3. What is a zopilote?
4. Where do the children play bullfight?
5. Between what ages do young men in Jalco ask for a girl's hand in marriage?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)