|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Section 4 (through page 32).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About how many cottages does Ernie estimate are in his village?
(b) One hundred.
(c) Two hundred fifty.
2. Who comments that buzzards are "chickens"?
3. How does Ernie respond when he sees the rooster trying to mate with a hen?
(a) He does not think anything of it at all.
(b) He is alarmed.
(c) He thinks it is gross.
(d) He laughs.
4. What kind of animal is Relbmpago?
(a) A turkey.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
5. What is the name of the stream that runs through Jalcocotbn?
(a) It has no name.
(c) The Rio Grande.
(d) Pico Rio.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where are weddings and baptisms held?
2. What similarity can be seen between Coronel and Don Catarino?
3. What material were the cottages in the village made of?
4. How do Ernie and his cousins view the rooster?
5. What is suggested after the author's stories circulate at a scholarly meeting?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)