|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part Three (to page 191),.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the gray towers Ernie sees as he approaches Tepic?
(a) The old palace.
(b) The cathedral.
(c) A large government building.
2. What has caused the creek near Jalco to overflow?
(b) A broken dam.
(c) A huge snow melt.
(d) Hurricane rains.
3. What is it that provides an escape route for Jalcocotbn should an attack occur?
(a) A hidden path through the forest.
(b) A hidden cove on the coast line housing hidden boats.
(c) A secret path leading up to the mountains.
(d) A small tunnel that is in the side of the rocky hills.
4. Who is the beheaded hero that the men in the village sometimes sing about?
(a) Don Juan Pedro.
5. What is Leandro Valle?
(a) The name of Ernie's best friend in Mazatlan.
(b) The street Ernie lives on.
(c) The name of Ernie's neighbor.
(d) One of the neighborhoods in Mazatlan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the most significant difference in daily chores that Ernie notes in Part Two, Section 1?
2. Where was Dosa Henriqueta married?
3. How does Henriqueta contribute to the family income while in Mazatlan?
4. Whose belonging have to be brought to the Lopez's home due to the flooding?
5. Where do Ernie and Henriqueta finally arrive at the end of Part Three?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)