|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part One, Section 5 (to page 41).
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of animal is Relbmpago?
(a) A dog.
(b) A turkey.
(c) A horse.
(d) A donkey.
2. The use of what words in Part One, Section 4 can be seen as adding to the sense of division between men and women?
(a) Small and large.
(b) Gallo and chicken.
(c) Chicken and buzzard.
(d) Brave and scared.
3. What is the only way that Jalcocotbn is reachable?
(a) By an underground cave system.
(b) By steep, rocky trails.
(c) By boat.
(d) By a narrow canyon trail.
4. Besides "rooster" what does the Spanish word gallo mean?
5. Which of the following items is not found in pinole?
(c) Lemon Leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. What foods does Ernie learn to eat like a man?
2. What is the name of the stream that runs through Jalcocotbn?
3. Besides drinking water, what does the stream deliver to the village?
4. About how many cottages does Ernie estimate are in his village?
5. What is the name of the family rooster?
This section contains 185 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)