Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 52.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Dr. Harding go to in order to discuss the issue of Sunday school?
(a) Mr. Slope.
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) The Bishop.
(d) The Archdeacon.
2. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
(a) Full of hatred.
(b) Full of peace.
(c) Horrified and scared.
(d) Sad and embarrassed.
3. Who does Mr. Arabin meet with in London to discuss his struggle with the Bishop?
(a) Dr. Gwynne.
(b) The Archbishop.
(c) Mr. Slope.
(d) Mr. Stanhope.
4. How does Mrs. Proudie feel after her visit with Mrs. Quiverful in Chapter 25?
5. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
(a) To bribe Mrs. Proudie.
(b) To marry Eleanor.
(c) To get a steady job.
(d) To move to Europe.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
2. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
3. Why does Mr. Slope quickly return to town at the end of Chapter 40?
4. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
5. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)