|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 47.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
(a) Her couch is stained.
(b) She spills her drink.
(c) Her dress gets torn.
(d) Mr. Proudie ignores her.
2. After talking with Mr. Arabin at the Thorne's party, how does the signora feel about Mr. Arabin?
3. How does Dr. Harding feel about Mr. Slope's romantic interest in Eleanor?
(a) It confuses him.
(b) It makes him want to resign the position of warden.
(c) He is happy.
(d) It disturbs him.
4. How does Eleanor take part in a discussion about Mr. Slope with Mrs. Grantly?
(a) She criticizes him.
(b) She questions his intentions.
(c) She defends him.
(d) She mocks him.
5. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She disapproves of it.
(b) She wants to teach it.
(c) She approves of it.
(d) She has no opinion.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
2. What does the signora say that Mr. Slope must do to prove his love?
3. Why does Mrs. Proudie feel that Mr. Slope cannot be Dean of Barchester Cathedral?
4. Who does Mr. Arabin meet at a party at the Stanhope's in Chapter 24?
5. How many children do the Stanhopes have?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)