Eight Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 13 | Chapter 14.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Mr. Slope a tutor?
2. What angers Mrs. Proudie at the party in Chapter 11?
(a) Mr. Proudie ignores her.
(b) Her couch is stained.
(c) She spills her drink.
(d) Her dress gets torn.
3. Who gets the job of preaching at St. Ewolds?
(a) The Archdeacon.
(b) Mr. Slope.
(c) Mr. Arabin.
(d) The Bishop.
4. What does the Archdeacon feel he represents?
(a) The common man.
(b) High church tradition.
(c) The Parliament.
(d) Liberal movements.
5. In Chapter 3, who is described as controlling what Dr. Proudie does?
(b) Mrs. Proudie.
(c) Mr. Slope.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can go to Hiram's Hospital?
2. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
3. Dr. Stanhope and his wife lead what type of lifestyle?
4. What does the church leadership do after Mr. Slope's sermon?
5. Who is Dr. Proudie most associated with?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)