|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 33 | Chapter 34.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Eleanor Harding feel about Mr. Slope's proposed Sunday school?
(a) She has no opinion.
(b) She disapproves of it.
(c) She wants to teach it.
(d) She approves of it.
2. What makes the Archdeacon feel that Eleanor has disgraced herself?
(a) Because she is friends with the signora.
(b) Because she has been dating two men.
(c) Because she gambled away her money.
(d) Because she receives letters from Mr. Slope.
3. How old is Mr. Arabin?
4. What is revealed about Mr. Slope and the wardenship of Hiram's Hospital in Chapter 14?
(a) That he secretly raised the salary of the warden.
(b) That he is working to eliminate the position of warden.
(c) That he convinced Dr. Harding to turn down the wardenship.
(d) That he wants the position of warden himself.
5. Who gets to select the warden of Hiram's Hospital?
(a) The Bishop.
(b) The Archdeacon.
(d) The King.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Mr. Slope visit in Chapter 8?
2. How does Mr. Arabin feel about reform in the church?
3. In Chapter 27, why can't Mr. Slope arrange a meeting with Dr. Harding?
4. What do Mr. Stanhope and Charlotte discover about Bertie when they go through paperwork in Chapter 19?
5. Who does the Archdeacon want as warden of Hiram's Hospital?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)