One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 45 | Chapter 46.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 16, what causes a rift in Mr. Slope's relationship with Mrs. Proudie?
(a) Her friendship with Eleanor.
(b) The plans for the cathedral.
(c) The wardenship.
(d) Her money.
2. What does Charlotte try to convince her father to do in Chapter 45?
(a) Kick Bertie out.
(b) Give her money.
(c) Take Eleanor in.
(d) Not kick Bertie out.
3. How does Eleanor feel when she finds out that Mr. Arabin thinks she will marry Mr. Slope?
4. What does Eleanor think when Mr. Slope comes to visit her to show his support for her father as warden?
(a) She decides she does not care for him.
(b) She is positive he is trying to marry her.
(c) She is not sure if she can trust him.
(d) She realizes how much she likes him.
5. How does Mr. Slope feel when he leaves the Stanhopes' in Chapter 46?
(a) Sad and embarrassed.
(b) Horrified and scared.
(c) Full of peace.
(d) Full of hatred.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 15, what does Charlotte try to convince Bertie to do?
2. How does Mr. Arabin respond when he hears that Eleanor might marry Mr. Slope?
3. What does the signora tell Eleanor at their meeting?
4. In Chapter 29, who comes to see Eleanor to discuss her relationship with Mr. Slope?
5. What makes Mr. Slope's relationship with the signora complicated?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)