Mid-Book Test (up to Act 2, Part 3)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
2. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
3. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
5. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. What does Rosine do after the Count has sung and played the guitar for awhile? Why does she do this?
2. How does Rosine...
This section contains 1,441 words|
(approx. 5 pages at 300 words per page)