|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
(a) In the middle of a storm raging in the dark,
(b) In the middle of a dark night.
(c) In a cave.
(d) On a bright, sunny day.
2. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
(a) To never marry.
(b) To run away.
(c) To become a nun.
(d) To marry the man who can free her from him.
3. What does the Count protest?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He adores her.
(c) He does not know her.
(d) He wants to leave.
4. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
(a) The King of Spain.
(c) Count Almaviva.
5. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
(a) He is better than Bazile.
(b) He is not a very good music teacher.
(c) He is in love with Rosine.
(d) He is not who he pretends to be.
Short Answer Questions
1. To whom does Figaro say he is in the company of the Count?
2. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
3. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
4. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)