Final Test - Medium
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
(a) He is not sure if Rosine really loves him.
(b) He cannot decide whether it would be a better idea to keep the letter to himself, or follow through on the original plan and hand it over.
(c) He is not sure if he trusts Bartholo.
(d) He cannot decide if he should keep his disguise on or take it off.
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
(a) Rosine stops singing and Bartholo wakes up.
(b) He makes a funny noise.
(c) Rosine giggles.
(d) Rosine sings louder.
3. In Bazile's opinion, when is a husband asking for trouble?
(a) When he tries to control his wife.
(b) When he loves her more than she loves him.
(c) Marrying a woman who is not in love with her husband.
(d) Marrying too young.
4. What does Rosine show the Count?
(a) A note from Figaro.
(b) A letter she had written him.
(c) The letter Bartholo gave her.
(d) A song she had written.
5. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
(a) Figaro is the man she has been in love with.
(b) "Lindor" was in fact deceiving her, expressing love on someone else's behalf.
(c) "Lindor" no longer loves her.
(d) Neither Bartholo or "Lindor" will marry her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
2. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
3. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
4. Rosine comes in, refusing to take any more music lessons from anybody. Why does she quickly change her mind?
5. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)