|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
(b) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(c) His eyes are closed.
(d) The Count is blocking his view.
2. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) How they are going to do away with him.
(b) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(c) How much they dislike him.
(d) Where to hide.
3. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She is still angry with him.
(c) She does not know who he is.
(d) She is angry with Bartholo.
4. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Speak with Rosine.
(c) Take Rosine away.
(d) Kiss Rosine.
5. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Stay for a drink.
(c) Go back to bed.
(d) Teach Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Figaro complain?
2. What does the Count protest?
3. How does the notary explain the apparent mix-up?
4. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
5. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)