|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Falling asleep.
(b) Leaving them alone.
(c) Sitting in on the lesson.
(d) Not leaving them alone.
2. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) The wedding has been cancelled.
(b) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(c) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
(d) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
3. What makes the Count reveal his true identity?
(a) His conscience tells him to tell her.
(b) The expression on her face.
(c) Figaro calls the Count "my Lord."
(d) Figaro tells him to tell her.
4. What does the Count protest?
(a) He does not know her.
(b) He wants to leave.
(c) He adores her.
(d) He hates her.
5. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
(b) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
(c) He hears the Count propose.
(d) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro try to change the subject by asking when he is going to be able to do his job and shave Bartholo?
2. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
3. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
4. How does the notary explain the apparent mix-up?
5. How does Rosine say she felt about him but changed when she found out that he was plotting to betray her to "this horrible Almaviva?"
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)