|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Go back to bed.
(c) Stay for a drink.
(d) Teach Rosine.
2. How does Rosine say she felt about him but changed when she found out that he was plotting to betray her to "this horrible Almaviva?"
(a) She sort of liked him.
(b) She was obsessed with him.
(c) She did love him.
(d) She was infatuated with him.
3. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
(b) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
(c) He hears the Count propose.
(d) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
4. What does the Count protest?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He does not know her.
(c) He wants to leave.
(d) He adores her.
5. What does Rosine show the Count?
(a) A note from Figaro.
(b) A letter she had written him.
(c) The letter Bartholo gave her.
(d) A song she had written.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
2. When does Figaro say is the moment to reveal who the Count truly is?
3. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
4. What does the Count confess?
5. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)