|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(b) He is nervous.
(c) He is surprised.
(d) He is immediately suspicious
2. In Bazile's opinion, when is a husband asking for trouble?
(a) When he loves her more than she loves him.
(b) When he tries to control his wife.
(c) Marrying too young.
(d) Marrying a woman who is not in love with her husband.
3. When does Figaro say is the moment to reveal who the Count truly is?
(a) If she protests that her love is still true.
(b) As soon as she walks through the door.
(c) If she says she does not love him.
4. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Go home.
(b) Stay for a drink.
(c) Teach Rosine.
(d) Go back to bed.
5. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
(a) His identity.
(b) His love for Rosine.
(c) That he no longer loves Rosine.
(d) His purpose in being there.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
2. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
3. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
4. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
5. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)