|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Get out of there.
(b) Teach Rosine.
(c) Have a drink.
(d) Find a new line of work.
2. Who is Alonzo?
(a) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(b) Rosine's cousin.
(c) Figaro's nephew.
(d) Bartholo's nephew.
3. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
(a) He makes a funny noise.
(b) Rosine giggles.
(c) Rosine sings louder.
(d) Rosine stops singing and Bartholo wakes up.
4. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(b) He is immediately suspicious
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is surprised.
5. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She is angry with Bartholo.
(c) She is still angry with him.
(d) She does not know who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
2. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
3. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
4. Why does the notary ask the Count to confirm that he is, in fact, Almaviva?
5. How does Bazile respond when Bartholo asks him why he accepted the cash?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)