|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
(a) She is still angry with him.
(b) She is angry with Bartholo.
(c) She no longer loves him.
(d) She does not know who he is.
2. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Teach Rosine.
(b) Go back to bed.
(c) Go home.
(d) Stay for a drink.
3. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(d) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
4. What does the Count confess?
(a) He has already seen Figaro's note.
(b) He no longer loves her.
(c) He does not sing.
(d) He gave the letter to Bartholo but never had the chance to warn her.
5. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
(a) His identity.
(b) That he no longer loves Rosine.
(c) His purpose in being there.
(d) His love for Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
2. When does Figaro say is the moment to reveal who the Count truly is?
3. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
4. Why does the notary ask the Count to confirm that he is, in fact, Almaviva?
5. Who is Alonzo?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)