|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine say she felt about him but changed when she found out that he was plotting to betray her to "this horrible Almaviva?"
(a) She sort of liked him.
(b) She was infatuated with him.
(c) She did love him.
(d) She was obsessed with him.
2. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
(a) Rosine lies and says she thinks she broke her ankle.
(b) There is an earthquake.
(c) "Alonzo" is fighting him.
(d) Rosine is throwing things at him.
3. In Bazile's opinion, when is a husband asking for trouble?
(a) When he tries to control his wife.
(b) Marrying too young.
(c) Marrying a woman who is not in love with her husband.
(d) When he loves her more than she loves him.
4. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
(a) Figaro is the man she has been in love with.
(b) "Lindor" was in fact deceiving her, expressing love on someone else's behalf.
(c) Neither Bartholo or "Lindor" will marry her.
(d) "Lindor" no longer loves her.
5. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
(a) It had been destroyed.
(b) Bazile got his hands on the letter and given it to "Alonzo" to give to Bartholo.
(c) It had never existed.
(d) Bazile had found it and destroyed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
2. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
3. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
4. What does the Count confess?
5. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)