|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
(a) In a cave.
(b) On a bright, sunny day.
(c) In the middle of a dark night.
(d) In the middle of a storm raging in the dark,
2. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Not leaving them alone.
(b) Sitting in on the lesson.
(c) Leaving them alone.
(d) Falling asleep.
3. Why does the Count quickly change the plan, and tells the notary that the marriage between himself and Rosine scheduled for later that day is to be performed now?
(a) Bazile arrives with the notary.
(b) He does not want to lose Rosine to Bartholo.
(c) He cannot wait to marry Rosine.
(d) He wants Rosine to be his.
4. What does Figaro do when he opens the window and sees the room is empty?
(a) He climbs in but leaves the Count outside the window.
(b) He comes in and helps the Count to come in as well.
(c) He leaves.
(d) He calls to see where everyone is.
5. What does Bartholo tell Rosine the Count had told him?
(a) The Count loves her desperately and will be there around midnight.
(b) The Count showed the letter to another woman, and then told Bartholo the whole story in the hopes of getting Rosine away from the Count.
(c) The Count wrote her a love letter but Bartholo had destroyed it in a fit of rage.
(d) The Count never loved her and is not coming.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
2. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
3. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
4. Why are Figaro and the Count trapped in Rosine's room?
5. When does Figaro say is the moment to reveal who the Count truly is?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)