|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(b) How they are going to do away with him.
(c) Where to hide.
(d) How much they dislike him.
2. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
(a) At two o'clock.
(b) At eight o'clock.
(c) At six o'clock.
(d) At four o'clock.
3. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
(a) Bazile has quit.
(b) Bazile has moved.
(c) Bazile is not a good teacher.
(d) Bazile is ill.
4. Why are Figaro and the Count trapped in Rosine's room?
(a) Someone has taken away the ladder they used to climb into the room.
(b) The window is boarded up.
(c) The entrances are all blocked.
(d) The door is locked.
5. To whom does Figaro say he is in the company of the Count?
(d) One of the police officers.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
2. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
3. What does Bartholo tell Rosine the Count had told him?
4. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
5. Why does the notary ask the Count to confirm that he is, in fact, Almaviva?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)