|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Get out of there.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Teach Rosine.
(d) Find a new line of work.
2. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
(b) Count Almaviva.
(c) The King of Spain.
3. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
(a) In a cave.
(b) In the middle of a dark night.
(c) In the middle of a storm raging in the dark,
(d) On a bright, sunny day.
4. What makes the Count reveal his true identity?
(a) The expression on her face.
(b) His conscience tells him to tell her.
(c) Figaro calls the Count "my Lord."
(d) Figaro tells him to tell her.
5. How does the notary explain the apparent mix-up?
(a) "There are many girls in town named Rosine."
(b) "I must have written the wrong name down."
(c) "The brides are sisters and bear the same name."
(d) "She must have finally decided which man she wanted to marry."
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
2. How does Rosine say she felt about him but changed when she found out that he was plotting to betray her to "this horrible Almaviva?"
3. Why are Figaro and the Count trapped in Rosine's room?
4. To whom does Figaro say he is in the company of the Count?
5. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)