|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bartholo say Rosine had no right to marry the Count without his consent?
(a) She is his charge.
(b) He loves Rosine.
(c) Rosine is under the legal age to marry.
(d) Rosine is already married.
2. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
(b) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
(c) He hears the Count propose.
(d) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
3. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Speak with Rosine.
(c) Kiss Rosine.
(d) Take Rosine away.
4. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Not leaving them alone.
(b) Sitting in on the lesson.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Leaving them alone.
5. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Break more china.
(c) Shave Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count confess?
2. Rosine comes in, refusing to take any more music lessons from anybody. Why does she quickly change her mind?
3. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
4. About what does Figaro complain?
5. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)