|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what does Figaro complain?
(a) The window ledge is slippery.
(b) The ladder was not sturdy.
(c) No one is there.
(d) How they are both soaked because of the rain.
2. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
(a) Being overheard.
(b) Bartholo did not hear him when he said the letter was destroyed.
(c) He does not have a letter.
(d) Rosine will come in.
3. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
(a) She is still angry with him.
(b) She does not know who he is.
(c) She is angry with Bartholo.
(d) She no longer loves him.
4. Who is Alonzo?
(a) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(b) Bartholo's nephew.
(c) Figaro's nephew.
(d) Rosine's cousin.
5. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) How much they dislike him.
(b) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(c) How they are going to do away with him.
(d) Where to hide.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
2. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
3. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
4. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
5. Why does Figaro try to change the subject by asking when he is going to be able to do his job and shave Bartholo?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)