|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
(a) Leaving the door unlocked.
(b) Allowing the Count into his home.
(c) Bringing a strange new music teacher to his home.
(d) Coming back to cause more disturbances in the house.
2. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
3. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Teach Rosine.
(b) Find a new line of work.
(c) Get out of there.
(d) Have a drink.
4. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
(a) In the middle of a storm raging in the dark,
(b) On a bright, sunny day.
(c) In a cave.
(d) In the middle of a dark night.
5. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(b) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
(c) The wedding has been cancelled.
(d) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count confess?
2. How does Bazile respond when Bartholo asks him why he accepted the cash?
3. Why does the notary ask the Count to confirm that he is, in fact, Almaviva?
4. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
5. How does the notary explain the apparent mix-up?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)