|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To whom does Figaro say he is in the company of the Count?
(c) One of the police officers.
2. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
(a) She no longer loves him.
(b) She does not know who he is.
(c) She is angry with Bartholo.
(d) She is still angry with him.
3. Why does the notary ask the Count to confirm that he is, in fact, Almaviva?
(a) To make the wedding official.
(b) The notary does not trust him.
(c) The notary has two marriage contracts with him: one for the wedding of Bartholo and Rosine, the other for the wedding of Almaviva and Rosine.
(d) Only a Count could marry on such short notice.
4. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
(a) At eight o'clock.
(b) At four o'clock.
(c) At two o'clock.
(d) At six o'clock.
5. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(c) Break more china.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
2. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
3. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
4. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
5. How does Rosine say she felt about him but changed when she found out that he was plotting to betray her to "this horrible Almaviva?"
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)