|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(b) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(c) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(d) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
2. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
(a) Figaro loves her.
(b) Bartholo loves her.
(c) That the Count is coming to save her.
(d) The Count and "Lindor," her lover, are the same man.
3. In Bazile's opinion, when is a husband asking for trouble?
(a) Marrying too young.
(b) Marrying a woman who is not in love with her husband.
(c) When he tries to control his wife.
(d) When he loves her more than she loves him.
4. For what does Figaro say he has come?
(a) To sing and play his guitar for Bartholo.
(b) To shave Bartholo as usual, nothing more.
(c) To give his servants a shave.
(d) To save Rosine.
5. What does the notary do when Bartholo asks to see the contract?
(a) He tells Bartholo the wedding was illegal.
(b) He tells him everything is legal.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He runs away.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
2. What makes the Count reveal his true identity?
3. What does the Count protest?
4. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
5. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)