|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He makes violins.
(b) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(c) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(d) He writes music and poetry.
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is actually a poem.
(b) It is a note to Bartholo.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is actually a letter.
3. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He walks in.
(b) He crawls in.
(c) He storms in.
(d) He creeps in.
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) Rosine's home.
(c) His shop.
(d) His home.
5. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As a strange fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a good fellow.
6. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different sets of lyrics.
(b) Several guitar pics.
(c) Several violin strings.
(d) Several different tunes.
7. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Call the police.
(b) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
(c) Kick "Lindor" out.
(d) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
8. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(b) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(c) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(d) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
9. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
(b) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
(c) There was no one to make his dinner.
(d) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
10. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To his room.
(b) His letter of exemption.
(c) His love.
(d) To the kitchen.
11. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Feeding the military.
(b) Supporting the military.
(c) Speaking kindly to the military men.
(d) Joining the military.
12. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Tell her who he is.
(b) Sing for Rosine.
(c) Keep his real identity a secret.
(d) Kill the music teacher.
13. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(b) Have him killed.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Have him put in jail.
14. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being excited.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being thoughtless.
15. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He is too kind.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He is crippled.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
2. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
3. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
This section contains 545 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)