Short Answer Questions Key
1. Where does this story take place?
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
He is afraid he will be recognized by either the woman's over-protective guardian or one of his friends from the royal court.
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. For what does the Count long?
To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
This section contains 6,027 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)