Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer each question with the appropriate short response.
Short Answer Questions - Act 1, Part 1
1. Where does this story take place?
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. For what does the Count long?
6. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
7. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
8. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
9. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
10. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
11. What does the Count tell Figaro to call...
This section contains 1,893 words|
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)