|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
(a) All she wants is friendship.
(b) She never wants to see him again.
(c) She wants to marry him.
(d) All she wants is his love.
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
(a) He was very handsome.
(b) He should go back to Madrid where he belongs.
(c) She is sure he will soon make a good name for himself.
(d) She is sure he is a wonderful man.
3. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(b) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(c) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(d) To paralyze Bartholo.
4. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) His eyes are closed.
(b) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(c) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
(d) The Count is blocking his view.
5. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
(b) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(c) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
(d) A new song for her to play on the harp.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
2. To what can commedia be compared today?
3. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)