|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With whom does Bartholo appear?
(a) Two large servants.
(b) Two mean dogs.
(c) Two police officers.
(d) His mother.
2. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
(a) He runs away with it.
(b) Bazile refuses to return it.
(c) He gives it to him.
(d) He laughs.
3. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She tells him to be quiet.
(b) She calls for Bartholo.
(c) She closes her window.
(d) She sings along with him.
4. What evidence does the Count have that she loves him?
(a) She has written him a love letter.
(b) She tells him she loves him.
(c) Her being upset.
(d) Her huge smile.
5. For what does the Count long?
(a) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
(b) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(c) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(d) To see his mother and sisters again.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
2. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
3. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
4. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
5. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)