|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(b) The fighter.
(c) The stupid servant.
(d) The lover.
2. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a sneaky fellow.
(d) As a strange fellow.
3. What does the Count confess?
(a) He has already seen Figaro's note.
(b) He no longer loves her.
(c) He does not sing.
(d) He gave the letter to Bartholo but never had the chance to warn her.
4. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
(a) Bartholo has not come to say good night.
(b) She heard a strange noise.
(c) The storm has scared her.
(d) It is past midnight and her lover still has not come.
5. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) He thought Figaro had died.
(b) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(c) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(d) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
3. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)