|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him killed.
(b) Have him exiled.
(c) Have him put in jail.
(d) Have him thrown out.
2. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) A song to sing to his love.
(b) A poem for his maiden.
(c) His services in any capacity.
(d) A violin to play sweetly.
3. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be evil.
(b) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(c) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(d) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
4. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(a) Talk to Rosine.
(b) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
(d) Stand up straight.
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She gives it to Bartholo.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She drops it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
2. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
3. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
4. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
5. What does Rosine do in her free time?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)