|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
(a) The notary seems nervous.
(b) Rosine is acting strange.
(c) The Count is peering in the window.
(d) Figaro does not have a niece.
2. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) His letter of exemption.
(c) To his room.
(d) His love.
3. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(d) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) His shop.
(b) Rosine's home.
(d) His home.
5. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(b) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(c) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
(d) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
2. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
3. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
4. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
5. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)