|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's attractiveness.
(b) Rosine's dark eyes.
(c) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(d) Rosine's sweet voice.
2. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
(b) He hears the Count propose.
(c) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
(d) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
3. What does the notary do when Bartholo asks to see the contract?
(a) He tells him everything is legal.
(b) He tells Bartholo the wedding was illegal.
(c) He begins to cry.
(d) He runs away.
4. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(a) The maids.
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) Say what he came for.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A hotdog eathing contest.
(d) A duel.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
2. What does Rosine angrily ask, regarding her feelings about Bartholo?
3. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
4. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
5. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)