|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(c) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
2. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(b) He thought Figaro had died.
(c) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(d) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
3. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
(a) Bazile got his hands on the letter and given it to "Alonzo" to give to Bartholo.
(b) It had never existed.
(c) It had been destroyed.
(d) Bazile had found it and destroyed it.
4. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A hotdog eathing contest.
(c) Say what he came for.
(d) A duel.
5. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
(a) Bartholo has not come to say good night.
(b) It is past midnight and her lover still has not come.
(c) She heard a strange noise.
(d) The storm has scared her.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
2. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
3. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
4. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
5. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)