|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(b) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(c) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(d) To paralyze Bartholo.
2. Why are Figaro and the Count trapped in Rosine's room?
(a) The door is locked.
(b) Someone has taken away the ladder they used to climb into the room.
(c) The entrances are all blocked.
(d) The window is boarded up.
3. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Kiss Rosine.
(b) Take Rosine away.
(c) Speak with Rosine.
4. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By calling her names.
(b) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
(c) By tickling her.
(d) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
5. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
(c) He loves him.
(d) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
Short Answer Questions
1. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
2. About what is the Count's song?
3. What makes the Count reveal his true identity?
4. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
5. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)