|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
(a) His purpose in being there.
(b) His identity.
(c) That he no longer loves Rosine.
(d) His love for Rosine.
2. What makes the Count reveal his true identity?
(a) The expression on her face.
(b) Figaro tells him to tell her.
(c) Figaro calls the Count "my Lord."
(d) His conscience tells him to tell her.
3. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A hat and a cane.
(b) A paint palet and brushes.
(c) A violin.
(d) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
4. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(b) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(c) A very wealthy Count.
(d) His friend from his previous employment.
5. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She applies more makeup.
(b) She plays the harp.
(c) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
(d) She sings a love song.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
2. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
3. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
4. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
5. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)