|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is a note to Bartholo.
(b) It is actually a poem.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is actually a letter.
2. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Break more china.
(b) Shave Bartholo.
(d) Save Rosine.
3. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(b) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(c) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(d) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
4. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Get out of there.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Find a new line of work.
(d) Teach Rosine.
5. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(a) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
(c) Stand up straight.
(d) Talk to Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
2. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
3. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
4. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
5. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)