|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both angry and agitated.
(b) To be both happy and sad.
(c) To be both nervous and excited.
(d) To be both in love and calm.
2. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) He never wrote one.
(b) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(c) He has lost it.
(d) Bartholo has already stolen it.
3. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) His love.
(b) To his room.
(c) To the kitchen.
(d) His letter of exemption.
4. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to sing.
(b) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(c) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(d) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
5. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is very young.
(b) That she is a widow.
(c) That he and Rosine are married.
(d) That she is mentally unstable.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
3. Why does the Count quickly change the plan, and tells the notary that the marriage between himself and Rosine scheduled for later that day is to be performed now?
4. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
5. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)