|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) The symphony.
(b) Television sitcoms.
2. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
(a) Bazile is not a good teacher.
(b) Bazile has quit.
(c) Bazile has moved.
(d) Bazile is ill.
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is immediately suspicious
(b) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is surprised.
4. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
(b) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(c) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(d) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
5. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He sings.
(b) He shows Rosine the letter.
(c) He stumbles around.
(d) He looks for Figaro.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
2. What is the Count resolved to do?
3. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
4. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
5. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)