|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
(a) Be there forever.
(b) Take care of you.
(c) Take advantage.
(d) Love you.
2. About what does Figaro complain?
(a) How they are both soaked because of the rain.
(b) No one is there.
(c) The ladder was not sturdy.
(d) The window ledge is slippery.
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Tell her who he is.
(b) Sing for Rosine.
(c) Kill the music teacher.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
4. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) Say what he came for.
(c) A duel.
(d) A hotdog eathing contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
2. What does Rosine do with the song?
3. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
4. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
5. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)