|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) His friend from his previous employment.
(b) A very wealthy Count.
(c) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
2. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
(a) He is deaf in one ear.
(b) There is a lot of noise in the house.
(c) Bartholo wants the entire house to hear him.
(d) "Alonzo" speaks so quietly.
3. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(b) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
(c) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(d) If Rosine will recognize him.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Sing for Rosine.
(b) Kill the music teacher.
(c) Tell her who he is.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
5. What does the Count protest?
(a) He hates her.
(b) He does not know her.
(c) He adores her.
(d) He wants to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
2. Where does this scene take place?
3. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
4. Who does Bartholo say has authority?
5. What does the Count confess?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)