|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(b) Take Rosine away.
(c) Kiss Rosine.
(d) Speak with Rosine.
2. Why does the Count insist that the marriage is an honorable one?
(a) He got to her first.
(b) He has a title and is rich.
(c) He loves her.
(d) She loves him.
3. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(d) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A violin.
(b) A paint palet and brushes.
(c) A hat and a cane.
(d) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
5. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(b) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(c) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
(d) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
3. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
4. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)