|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(b) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(c) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(d) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
2. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At his home.
(b) By chance at the store.
(c) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(d) At a party help in Madrid.
3. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A violin.
(b) The note she has just written.
(c) His guitar.
(d) A new song she has written.
4. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He writes music and poetry.
(b) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(c) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(d) He makes violins.
5. In Bazile's opinion, when is a husband asking for trouble?
(a) Marrying a woman who is not in love with her husband.
(b) When he tries to control his wife.
(c) When he loves her more than she loves him.
(d) Marrying too young.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does the Count romantically comment?
2. What is the Count resolved to do?
3. Why does Rosine speak very coldly and formally to the Count?
4. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)