|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(b) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
2. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) The Count is blocking his view.
(b) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(c) His eyes are closed.
(d) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
3. What does Figaro do when he opens the window and sees the room is empty?
(a) He leaves.
(b) He comes in and helps the Count to come in as well.
(c) He calls to see where everyone is.
(d) He climbs in but leaves the Count outside the window.
4. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(b) If Rosine will recognize him.
(c) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(d) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
5. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(b) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(c) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(d) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
2. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
5. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)