|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By calling her names.
(b) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
(c) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
(d) By tickling her.
2. What does Figaro do when he opens the window and sees the room is empty?
(a) He calls to see where everyone is.
(b) He leaves.
(c) He comes in and helps the Count to come in as well.
(d) He climbs in but leaves the Count outside the window.
3. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different tunes.
(b) Several violin strings.
(c) Several different sets of lyrics.
(d) Several guitar pics.
4. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
(a) Bartholo will be obliged to invite him in.
(b) Bartholo has a soft spot in his heart for soldiers.
(c) Bartholo loves the talk about war.
(d) Bartholo will be obliged to get drunk with him.
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(d) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Alonzo?
2. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
3. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
4. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
5. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
This section contains 441 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)