|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Find a new line of work.
(b) Have a drink.
(c) Get out of there.
(d) Teach Rosine.
2. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Bartholo's nephew.
(b) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(c) Rosine's cousin.
(d) Figaro's nephew.
3. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He despises him.
(c) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(d) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
4. Why does Bartholo lose his temper and grab the notary by the throat?
(a) He sees the Count kissing Rosine's hand and Figaro embracing Bazile.
(b) He has allowed the Count near Rosine.
(c) He wants to marry Rosine right away.
(d) He has a short temper.
5. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
(a) They do not know what to do with Bazile.
(b) All trying for different reasons to convince Bazile to go along with the "Alonzo" story.
(c) They are trying to figure out how to escape.
(d) They all are trying to decide how to get rid of Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count to keep secret?
2. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
3. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
4. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
5. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)