|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
(a) To see his mother and sisters again.
(b) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(c) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(d) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
2. Bartholo calls Figaro a knave. What is Figaro's response?
(a) Yes, he is a knave.
(b) He is not a knave; he is a writer.
(c) No, my middle name is Dave, not knave.
(d) What is a knave.
3. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(d) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
4. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Shoots Bartholo.
(b) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Runs out the door.
5. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Break more china.
(b) Save Rosine.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo tell Rosine the Count had told him?
2. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
3. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
5. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)