|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In Rosine's room in Bartholo's house.
(b) In Figaro's shop.
(c) In the Count's home.
(d) In Bartholo's room.
2. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As a sneaky fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a strange fellow.
3. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A violin.
(b) A hat and a cane.
(c) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(d) A paint palet and brushes.
4. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
(b) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
(c) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(d) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
5. How does Bazile respond when Bartholo asks him why he accepted the cash?
(a) He loves money.
(b) He couldn not put it down.
(c) When confusion arises, money always settles it.
(d) He needs the money.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
2. What does the Count vow to do?
3. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
4. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
5. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)