|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro promise to do?
(a) Throw Bazile out the window.
(b) Unlock the door.
(c) Beat up Bartholo.
(d) Save Rosine.
2. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
(a) At six o'clock.
(b) At four o'clock.
(c) At eight o'clock.
(d) At two o'clock.
3. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks familiar.
(b) He looks odd.
(c) He looks worried.
(d) He looks unhappy.
4. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
(a) Bazile got his hands on the letter and given it to "Alonzo" to give to Bartholo.
(b) Bazile had found it and destroyed it.
(c) It had never existed.
(d) It had been destroyed.
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
(a) Figaro lived next door to him.
(b) Figaro was once his tutor.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) Figaro was once in the Count's service.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
3. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
4. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
5. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)