|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) His eyes are closed.
(b) The Count is blocking his view.
(c) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(d) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) In Rosine's room.
(b) In the park.
(c) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(d) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
3. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A hotdog eathing contest.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A duel.
(d) Say what he came for.
4. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She tells him to be quiet.
(b) She closes her window.
(c) She sings along with him.
(d) She calls for Bartholo.
5. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Keep his real identity a secret.
(b) Sing for Rosine.
(c) Kill the music teacher.
(d) Tell her who he is.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosine comes in, refusing to take any more music lessons from anybody. Why does she quickly change her mind?
2. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
3. What is Figaro's job situation?
4. Where does this story take place?
5. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)