|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
(a) He is hanging outside the window.
(b) He is hiding under the bed.
(c) He is peeping out of a nearby cupboard and overhearing.
(d) He is listening at the door.
2. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His life experiences.
(b) His mother was always a positive woman.
(c) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
3. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
(a) Both have tragic endings.
(b) Both have dramatic events.
(c) Both have music.
(d) Both have central characters that generally behave the same way no matter the specifics of the story in which they are involved.
4. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
(b) The wedding has been cancelled.
(c) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(d) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
5. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
2. What is Figaro's job situation?
3. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
4. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
5. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
This section contains 429 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)