|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine angrily ask, regarding her feelings about Bartholo?
(a) Why he is always accusing her?
(b) Why he is so unkind to her?
(c) Why does she find him so attractive?
(d) Why does she find him so unattractive?
2. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) Bartholo is running errands.
(b) She has locked her door.
(c) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
(d) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
3. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
4. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
(a) His gun.
(b) His letter of exemption.
(c) His knife.
(d) His drink.
5. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Bartholo's nephew.
(b) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(c) Figaro's nephew.
(d) Rosine's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
2. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
3. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
4. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
5. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)