|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does Figaro say he has come?
(a) To give his servants a shave.
(b) To save Rosine.
(c) To shave Bartholo as usual, nothing more.
(d) To sing and play his guitar for Bartholo.
2. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Teach Rosine.
(b) Go back to bed.
(c) Go home.
(d) Stay for a drink.
3. What does Rosine angrily ask, regarding her feelings about Bartholo?
(a) Why does she find him so attractive?
(b) Why does she find him so unattractive?
(c) Why he is so unkind to her?
(d) Why he is always accusing her?
4. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Get her psychological help.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(d) Court her and marry her.
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A hotdog eathing contest.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A duel.
(d) Say what he came for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
2. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
3. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
4. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
5. What does Figaro offer the Count?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)