|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women increases.
(b) The cleverness of women decreases.
(c) The desperation of women decreases.
(d) The desperation of women increases.
2. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(b) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(c) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(d) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
3. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At a party help in Madrid.
(b) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(c) By chance at the store.
(d) At his home.
4. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(b) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(c) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(d) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
5. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
(a) Rosine is acting strange.
(b) The notary seems nervous.
(c) Figaro does not have a niece.
(d) The Count is peering in the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
2. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
3. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
4. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
5. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)