|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She throws it in the fire.
(b) She drops it out the window.
(c) She gives it to Bartholo.
(d) She tears it up.
2. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
(a) Keeping her love from her.
(b) Leaving her all alone.
(c) Keeping her in a dungeon.
(d) Being unkind to her.
3. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
(a) Bartholo wants the entire house to hear him.
(b) "Alonzo" speaks so quietly.
(c) He is deaf in one ear.
(d) There is a lot of noise in the house.
4. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will sit and watch.
(b) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(c) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(d) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
5. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
(a) They are trying to figure out how to escape.
(b) All trying for different reasons to convince Bazile to go along with the "Alonzo" story.
(c) They do not know what to do with Bazile.
(d) They all are trying to decide how to get rid of Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
2. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
3. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
4. What does Rosine angrily ask, regarding her feelings about Bartholo?
5. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)