|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women decreases.
(b) The desperation of women increases.
(c) The cleverness of women increases.
(d) The desperation of women decreases.
2. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
(a) He is better than Bazile.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is not who he pretends to be.
(d) He is not a very good music teacher.
3. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is sent into despair.
(c) She is nervous.
(d) She is surprised.
4. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
(a) A scream.
(b) The Count chases after him.
(c) A noise of breaking china from offstage.
(d) Rosine shouts for him to leave.
5. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Leaving them alone.
(b) Not leaving them alone.
(c) Sitting in on the lesson.
(d) Falling asleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
2. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
3. About what is the Count's song?
4. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
5. For whom is Rosine's paper?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)