|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bartholo calls Figaro a knave. What is Figaro's response?
(a) What is a knave.
(b) He is not a knave; he is a writer.
(c) Yes, he is a knave.
(d) No, my middle name is Dave, not knave.
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
(a) Rosine sings louder.
(b) Rosine stops singing and Bartholo wakes up.
(c) Rosine giggles.
(d) He makes a funny noise.
3. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Kick "Lindor" out.
(b) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
(c) Call the police.
(d) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
4. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Runs out the door.
(b) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Shoots Bartholo.
5. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Take Rosine away.
(c) Kiss Rosine.
(d) Speak with Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
This section contains 271 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)