|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(b) Kiss Rosine.
(c) Take Rosine away.
(d) Speak with Rosine.
2. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Leaving them alone.
(b) Not leaving them alone.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Sitting in on the lesson.
3. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
(a) He does not trust Figaro, and his servants are out of commission.
(b) He wants to wash his hands.
(c) Figaro does not know where they are.
(d) Figaro may get lost looking for one.
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) She has locked her door.
(b) Bartholo is running errands.
(c) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(d) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
5. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
(a) Men can find any woman attractive.
(b) Women can find any man attractive.
(c) Men never truly love women.
(d) Women never love men.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Bartholo complain?
2. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
3. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
4. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
This section contains 350 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)