|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
(a) "Lindor" is not passionate enough.
(b) "Lindor's" passion is so intense.
(c) Figaro is in love with Rosine.
(d) Figaro is more passionate than "Lindor."
2. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
(a) Rosine lies and says she thinks she broke her ankle.
(b) "Alonzo" is fighting him.
(c) Rosine is throwing things at him.
(d) There is an earthquake.
3. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
(a) Why she has refused to have any more lessons from Bazile.
(b) Why she does not want to marry him.
(c) Why she no longer talks to him.
(d) Why she has stopped singing.
4. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
(a) Men can find any woman attractive.
(b) Men never truly love women.
(c) Women never love men.
(d) Women can find any man attractive.
5. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(d) The maids.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's job situation?
2. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
3. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
4. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
5. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)