|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He despises him.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
(d) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
2. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
(a) He is peeping out of a nearby cupboard and overhearing.
(b) He is hanging outside the window.
(c) He is listening at the door.
(d) He is hiding under the bed.
3. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Spread nasty rumors about him.
(b) Wait for him and beat him up.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Have him arrested.
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(b) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(c) Takes a nap.
(d) Reads a book.
5. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
(a) Leaving her all alone.
(b) Keeping her love from her.
(c) Keeping her in a dungeon.
(d) Being unkind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
2. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
3. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
5. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)