|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
(a) How there is so much nonsense around- especially the "new fangled Drama."
(b) How he envies her talents and hopes she will teach him to sing.
(c) How she is a horrible singer, and he does not want to hear it.
(d) How he despises musicians and wishes she did not take lessons.
2. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She closes her window.
(b) She tells him to be quiet.
(c) She calls for Bartholo.
(d) She sings along with him.
3. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
(b) Kick "Lindor" out.
(c) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
(d) Call the police.
4. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A hotdog eathing contest.
(c) Say what he came for.
(d) A duel.
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(b) He writes music and poetry.
(c) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(d) He makes violins.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine do in her free time?
2. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
3. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
4. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
5. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)