|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
(a) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be more thoughtful next time he visits outside her window.
(b) Send "Lindor" a note to be more kind to Bartholo.
(c) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be calm and rational.
(d) Send "Lindor" a note saying he is sorry for being so rude to Bartholo.
2. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
(a) Bazile's support.
(b) Rosine's hand in marriage.
(c) His freedom.
(d) The lottery.
3. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) He thought Figaro had died.
(b) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(c) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
(d) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
4. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) His services in any capacity.
(b) A song to sing to his love.
(c) A poem for his maiden.
(d) A violin to play sweetly.
5. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) How much they dislike him.
(b) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(c) Where to hide.
(d) How they are going to do away with him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
2. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
3. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
4. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
5. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)