|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Kick "Lindor" out.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
(d) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
2. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
(a) "Alonzo" speaks so quietly.
(b) There is a lot of noise in the house.
(c) Bartholo wants the entire house to hear him.
(d) He is deaf in one ear.
3. For what does Bartholo apologize?
(a) Leaving them alone.
(b) Not leaving them alone.
(c) Falling asleep.
(d) Sitting in on the lesson.
4. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
(b) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
(c) There was no one to make his dinner.
(d) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
5. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
(a) The Count says he cannot show him the letter.
(b) The Count gives him the letter.
(c) The Count tears up the letter.
(d) The Count gives him a second letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
2. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
3. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
4. Rosine comes in, refusing to take any more music lessons from anybody. Why does she quickly change her mind?
5. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
This section contains 399 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)