|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Speak with Rosine.
(b) Take Rosine away.
(d) Kiss Rosine.
2. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(d) Reads a book.
3. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(b) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
(c) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
(d) Anything is better than nothing.
4. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
5. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
(a) Keeping her in a dungeon.
(b) Leaving her all alone.
(c) Keeping her love from her.
(d) Being unkind to her.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
2. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
3. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
4. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
5. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)