|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
(a) Speak with Rosine.
(b) Kiss Rosine.
(d) Take Rosine away.
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
(a) Rosine giggles.
(b) Rosine stops singing and Bartholo wakes up.
(c) Rosine sings louder.
(d) He makes a funny noise.
3. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The lover.
(b) The fighter.
(c) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(d) The stupid servant.
4. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
(a) He used to work for Bartholo and does not want to be recognized.
(b) He is afraid he will be recognized by either the woman's over-protective guardian or one of his friends from the royal court.
(c) He is a runaway fugitive and does not want anyone to discover him.
(d) He has always wanted to be a priest.
5. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
(a) Count Almaviva.
(b) The King of Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
2. Who is Alonzo?
3. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
5. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)