|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(d) Reads a book.
2. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(c) Break more china.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is immediately suspicious
(b) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is surprised.
4. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's sweet voice.
(b) Rosine's dark eyes.
(c) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(d) Rosine's attractiveness.
5. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
(a) Figaro may get lost looking for one.
(b) He does not trust Figaro, and his servants are out of commission.
(c) Figaro does not know where they are.
(d) He wants to wash his hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
2. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
3. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
4. How does the Count meet Rosine?
5. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)