|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It is a good idea.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is a beautiful thing.
(d) It takes courage.
2. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(b) Court her and marry her.
(c) Leave and go home.
(d) Get her psychological help.
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Shoots Bartholo.
(b) Runs out the door.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
4. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) A very wealthy Count.
(b) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(d) His friend from his previous employment.
5. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
(a) Destroy his looks and Rosine's love for him.
(b) Destroy the Count more thoroughly than a beating.
(c) Keep him from Rosine.
(d) Send him to another country.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
3. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
4. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
5. How does Bartholo enter?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)