|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
(a) How sick his patients become.
(b) He wonderful he is.
(c) How many patients he has.
(d) How bad he is.
2. Where does this story take place?
(a) London, England.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Seville, Spain.
3. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
(a) He does not want her to fall in love with the soldier.
(b) It is dangerous for a woman to be alone with a drunken man.
(c) He no longer enjoys her company.
(d) He is tired of seeing her.
4. For what does Figaro say he has come?
(a) To save Rosine.
(b) To give his servants a shave.
(c) To shave Bartholo as usual, nothing more.
(d) To sing and play his guitar for Bartholo.
5. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks familiar.
(b) He looks unhappy.
(c) He looks worried.
(d) He looks odd.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this scene take place?
2. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
4. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
5. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)