|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) His shop.
(b) Rosine's home.
(c) His home.
2. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She yells, "fire!"
(b) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(c) She pushes him out the window.
(d) She pushes him out the door.
3. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) She has locked her door.
(b) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
(c) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(d) Bartholo is running errands.
4. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be evil.
(b) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(c) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(d) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
5. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) A violin to play sweetly.
(b) A poem for his maiden.
(c) A song to sing to his love.
(d) His services in any capacity.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
2. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
3. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
4. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
5. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)