|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As a sneaky fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a strange fellow.
2. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His guitar pic.
(c) The letter.
(d) A song.
3. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(b) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(c) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(d) He will sit and watch.
4. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) Anything is better than nothing.
(b) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(c) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
(d) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
5. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(b) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(c) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
(d) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
2. What does Rosine do with the song?
3. About what does Bartholo complain?
4. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
This section contains 365 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)