|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
(a) It had never existed.
(b) Bazile got his hands on the letter and given it to "Alonzo" to give to Bartholo.
(c) It had been destroyed.
(d) Bazile had found it and destroyed it.
2. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Have him exiled.
(b) Wait for him and beat him up.
(c) Have him arrested.
(d) Spread nasty rumors about him.
3. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It is a good idea.
(b) It is dangerous.
(c) It is a beautiful thing.
(d) It takes courage.
4. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) His dinner.
(c) His own tongue.
(d) His own bad temper.
5. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
(a) Why she has stopped singing.
(b) Why she does not want to marry him.
(c) Why she no longer talks to him.
(d) Why she has refused to have any more lessons from Bazile.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
2. On what does the Count romantically comment?
3. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
4. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
5. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)