|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(a) Seville, Spain.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) London, England.
(d) Paris, France.
2. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
(a) Both have tragic endings.
(b) Both have music.
(c) Both have central characters that generally behave the same way no matter the specifics of the story in which they are involved.
(d) Both have dramatic events.
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(b) Shoots Bartholo.
(c) Runs out the door.
(d) Kills himself.
4. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count saves Rosine.
(b) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(c) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(d) The Count leaves.
5. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Give Rosine her freedom.
(b) Find Rosine a good husband.
(c) Marry Rosine.
(d) Save Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
2. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
4. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)