|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She pushes him out the door.
(b) She pushes him out the window.
(c) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(d) She yells, "fire!"
2. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He calls her name.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He climbs in her window.
(d) He suddenly comes in.
3. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It takes courage.
(b) It is a good idea.
(c) It is a beautiful thing.
(d) It is dangerous.
4. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) Say what he came for.
(b) A duel.
(c) A wrestling match.
(d) A hotdog eathing contest.
5. Where does this story take place?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Seville, Spain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
2. For what does the Count long?
3. What kept the audience's interest?
4. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
5. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)