|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks odd.
(b) He looks worried.
(c) He looks unhappy.
(d) He looks familiar.
2. What does Figaro promise to do?
(a) Throw Bazile out the window.
(b) Beat up Bartholo.
(c) Unlock the door.
(d) Save Rosine.
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
5. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His wallet.
(b) His guitar pic.
(c) A song.
(d) The letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
2. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
3. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
4. For whom is Rosine's paper?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)