|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
2. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
(a) Bazile is not a good teacher.
(b) Bazile is ill.
(c) Bazile has moved.
(d) Bazile has quit.
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He tears it up.
(b) He sings it to her.
(c) He listens to her sing it.
(d) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
4. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(b) He never wrote one.
(c) Bartholo has already stolen it.
(d) He has lost it.
5. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(b) The letter asked him to sing.
(c) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
(d) The letter asked him to play her a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
2. What happens every time the Count kisses Rosine's hand?
3. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
4. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
5. Bartholo calls Figaro a knave. What is Figaro's response?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)