|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
(b) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(c) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(d) If Rosine will recognize him.
2. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A hotdog eathing contest.
(c) A duel.
(d) Say what he came for.
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is immediately suspicious
(b) He is surprised.
(c) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(d) He is nervous.
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) She has locked her door.
(b) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
(c) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(d) Bartholo is running errands.
5. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) How they are going to do away with him.
(b) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(c) Where to hide.
(d) How much they dislike him.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what does Bartholo complain?
2. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
3. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
4. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
5. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)