|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
(a) He no longer enjoys her company.
(b) He does not want her to fall in love with the soldier.
(c) He is tired of seeing her.
(d) It is dangerous for a woman to be alone with a drunken man.
2. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(b) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(c) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
(d) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
3. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(b) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
(c) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
(d) The wedding has been cancelled.
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She applies more makeup.
(b) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
(c) She sings a love song.
(d) She plays the harp.
5. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will sit and watch.
(b) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(c) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(d) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
2. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
3. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
4. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
5. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
This section contains 361 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)