|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) Say what he came for.
(c) A duel.
(d) A hotdog eathing contest.
2. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(b) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(c) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(d) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
3. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Marry Rosine.
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Give Rosine her freedom.
(d) Find Rosine a good husband.
4. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He walks in.
(b) He creeps in.
(c) He storms in.
(d) He crawls in.
5. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
(a) His own bad temper.
(b) His own tongue.
(c) A chicken bone.
(d) His dinner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
2. Where does this story take place?
3. Who is Alonzo?
4. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
5. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)