|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She applies more makeup.
(b) She plays the harp.
(c) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
(d) She sings a love song.
2. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Figaro's nephew.
(b) Bartholo's nephew.
(c) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(d) Rosine's cousin.
3. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He calls her name.
(b) He climbs in her window.
(c) He suddenly comes in.
(d) He sings to her.
4. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(b) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(c) She is saddened and shocked.
(d) She is suprised and nervous.
5. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) A very wealthy Count.
(b) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(c) His friend from his previous employment.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
3. For what does Bartholo apologize?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)