|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
(a) He wants to wash his hands.
(b) Figaro does not know where they are.
(c) He does not trust Figaro, and his servants are out of commission.
(d) Figaro may get lost looking for one.
2. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To his room.
(b) His letter of exemption.
(c) His love.
(d) To the kitchen.
3. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(b) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
(c) The entrance of Rosine.
(d) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His mother was always a positive woman.
(b) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
(d) His life experiences.
5. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
(b) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
(c) There was no one to make his dinner.
(d) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
3. For what does Figaro say he has come?
4. What does Rosine do with the song?
5. What does the Count try to do, as Figaro and Bartholo argue?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)