|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(b) A violin.
(c) A paint palet and brushes.
(d) A hat and a cane.
2. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
(a) The need to have the keys to help Rosine escape.
(b) How much they dislike him.
(c) How they are going to do away with him.
(d) Where to hide.
3. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(c) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's severe behavior.
4. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
(c) He is immediately suspicious
(d) He is nervous.
5. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
(b) By calling her names.
(c) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
(d) By tickling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
2. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
3. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
4. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
5. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
This section contains 431 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)