|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(b) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(c) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(d) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
2. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
(b) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(c) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(d) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
3. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) Bartholo is running errands.
(b) She has locked her door.
(c) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(d) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
4. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His guitar pic.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The letter.
(d) A song.
5. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She is suprised and nervous.
(b) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(c) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(d) She is saddened and shocked.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
4. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
5. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
This section contains 372 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)