|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
2. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being thoughtless.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being excited.
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
(a) He is afraid he will be recognized by either the woman's over-protective guardian or one of his friends from the royal court.
(b) He is a runaway fugitive and does not want anyone to discover him.
(c) He has always wanted to be a priest.
(d) He used to work for Bartholo and does not want to be recognized.
4. About what is the Count's song?
(a) His experiences in the military.
(b) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(c) How much he hates Bartholo.
(d) His love for Rosine.
5. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
(a) Destroy the Count more thoroughly than a beating.
(b) Send him to another country.
(c) Keep him from Rosine.
(d) Destroy his looks and Rosine's love for him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
2. How does the Count meet Rosine?
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
4. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
5. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)