|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(b) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(c) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(d) To paralyze Bartholo.
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is sent into despair.
4. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
(a) Women can find any man attractive.
(b) Women never love men.
(c) Men never truly love women.
(d) Men can find any woman attractive.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's barber.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(d) He is Bartholo's servant.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
2. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
3. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
4. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)