|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
(a) How much he hates Bartholo.
(b) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(c) His love for Rosine.
(d) His experiences in the military.
2. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
(b) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
(c) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(d) The wedding has been cancelled.
3. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As a strange fellow.
4. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
(a) Keeping her in a dungeon.
(b) Keeping her love from her.
(c) Leaving her all alone.
(d) Being unkind to her.
5. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The desperation of women decreases.
(b) The cleverness of women increases.
(c) The desperation of women increases.
(d) The cleverness of women decreases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
2. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
3. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
4. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
5. How does the Count meet Rosine?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)