|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(b) A very wealthy Count.
(c) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(d) His friend from his previous employment.
2. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(b) He has lost it.
(c) Bartholo has already stolen it.
(d) He never wrote one.
3. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(b) Rosine's home.
(c) His home.
(d) His shop.
4. For what does Figaro say he has come?
(a) To give his servants a shave.
(b) To save Rosine.
(c) To sing and play his guitar for Bartholo.
(d) To shave Bartholo as usual, nothing more.
5. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
(a) Another disguise.
(b) A clown costume.
(c) His normal clothes.
(d) His "Lindor" costume.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
3. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
4. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
5. From what is Bartholo exempt?
This section contains 224 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)