|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Wait for him and beat him up.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Spread nasty rumors about him.
2. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count leaves.
(b) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(c) The Count saves Rosine.
(d) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
(b) He sings it to her.
(c) He listens to her sing it.
(d) He tears it up.
4. About what is the Count's song?
(a) How much he hates Bartholo.
(b) His experiences in the military.
(c) His love for Rosine.
(d) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(b) He is Bartholo's servant.
(c) He is Bartholo's barber.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
2. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
3. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
4. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
5. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)