|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Shoots Bartholo.
(d) Runs out the door.
2. Who is Alonzo?
(a) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(b) Rosine's cousin.
(c) Figaro's nephew.
(d) Bartholo's nephew.
3. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There was no one to make his dinner.
(b) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
(c) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
(d) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
4. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
(a) He should go back to Madrid where he belongs.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) She is sure he will soon make a good name for himself.
(d) She is sure he is a wonderful man.
5. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
(a) He cannot decide whether it would be a better idea to keep the letter to himself, or follow through on the original plan and hand it over.
(b) He is not sure if Rosine really loves him.
(c) He is not sure if he trusts Bartholo.
(d) He cannot decide if he should keep his disguise on or take it off.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bartholo enter?
2. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
3. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
4. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
5. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)