|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She is saddened and shocked.
(b) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(c) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(d) She is suprised and nervous.
2. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He crawls in.
(b) He storms in.
(c) He walks in.
(d) He creeps in.
3. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
(a) How bad he is.
(b) He wonderful he is.
(c) How many patients he has.
(d) How sick his patients become.
4. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) If Rosine will recognize him.
(b) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(c) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(d) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
5. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is kind and gentle.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine do in her free time?
2. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
3. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
4. About what is the Count's song?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)