|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) The Count's obsessive behavior.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's devotion.
(d) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
2. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(b) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(c) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(d) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He listens to her sing it.
(b) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
(c) He tears it up.
(d) He sings it to her.
4. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
(a) Take advantage.
(b) Be there forever.
(c) Love you.
(d) Take care of you.
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To paralyze Bartholo.
(b) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(c) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(d) To put Bartholo to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
2. For whom is Rosine's paper?
3. What kept the audience's interest?
4. About what does Bartholo complain?
5. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)