|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks worried.
(b) He looks unhappy.
(c) He looks familiar.
(d) He looks odd.
2. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
(a) Figaro had told them to keep it a secret.
(b) They do not trust Bartholo.
(c) They had forgotten Figaro had been there.
(d) They did not think he meant that Figaro was not allowed in.
3. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Have him exiled.
(b) Spread nasty rumors about him.
(c) Have him arrested.
(d) Wait for him and beat him up.
4. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
(a) When he realized the audiences did not appreciate his work, he decided to write music for himself.
(b) He missed playing the violin, so he found work as a violin maker and salesman.
(c) When he realized that the critics were more interested in their own political in-fighting and were never going to welcome him.
(d) He realized the theatre life was not for him, so he went back to writing poetry.
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A duel.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A hotdog eathing contest.
(d) Say what he came for.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
2. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
3. What is Figaro's job situation?
4. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
5. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)