|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro promise to do?
(a) Unlock the door.
(b) Beat up Bartholo.
(c) Throw Bazile out the window.
(d) Save Rosine.
2. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Find Rosine a good husband.
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Give Rosine her freedom.
(d) Marry Rosine.
3. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
(a) They have been drugged by Figaro.
(b) They do not like him.
(c) They are stupid.
(d) They were given the day off.
4. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(b) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(c) The Count saves Rosine.
(d) The Count leaves.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
2. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
3. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
4. From what is Bartholo exempt?
5. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)