|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As a strange fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a sneaky fellow.
2. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him exiled.
(b) Have him put in jail.
(c) Have him killed.
(d) Have him thrown out.
3. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(b) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(c) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(d) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Rosine does not know who he is.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
5. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(b) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
(c) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(d) He thought Figaro had died.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
2. What does Figaro promise to do?
3. How does Bartholo enter?
4. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
5. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)