|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A violin.
(b) A new song she has written.
(c) The note she has just written.
(d) His guitar.
2. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
3. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) Rosine's home.
(b) His shop.
(c) His home.
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
5. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There was no one to make his dinner.
(b) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
(c) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
(d) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
2. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
3. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
4. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
5. What does Rosine do in her free time?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)