|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(b) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(c) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(d) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
2. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Everything is going to be all right.
(b) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
3. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Supporting the military.
(b) Feeding the military.
(c) Speaking kindly to the military men.
(d) Joining the military.
4. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
5. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(b) The Count saves Rosine.
(c) The Count leaves.
(d) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
3. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
4. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
5. To what can commedia be compared today?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)