|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Shoots Bartholo.
(b) Runs out the door.
(c) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(d) Kills himself.
2. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count leaves.
(b) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(c) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(d) The Count saves Rosine.
3. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His guitar pic.
(b) His wallet.
(c) A song.
(d) The letter.
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Rosine does not know who he is.
(b) Everything is going to be all right.
(c) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(d) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
5. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(b) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(c) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
(d) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
2. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
3. How does Bartholo enter?
4. Where does this scene take place?
5. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)