|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
2. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
(a) They do not like him.
(b) They have been drugged by Figaro.
(c) They were given the day off.
(d) They are stupid.
3. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
4. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different sets of lyrics.
(b) Several guitar pics.
(c) Several violin strings.
(d) Several different tunes.
5. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
(b) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
(c) By calling her names.
(d) By tickling her.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
2. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
3. What does Figaro offer the Count?
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
5. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)