|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
(a) Women never love men.
(b) Men never truly love women.
(c) Women can find any man attractive.
(d) Men can find any woman attractive.
2. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(b) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
(c) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
(d) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
3. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
(a) He realized the theatre life was not for him, so he went back to writing poetry.
(b) When he realized that the critics were more interested in their own political in-fighting and were never going to welcome him.
(c) When he realized the audiences did not appreciate his work, he decided to write music for himself.
(d) He missed playing the violin, so he found work as a violin maker and salesman.
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His mother was always a positive woman.
(c) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
(d) His life experiences.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
2. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
3. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
4. About what is the Count's song?
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
This section contains 371 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)