|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
2. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
(a) How sick his patients become.
(b) How many patients he has.
(c) How bad he is.
(d) He wonderful he is.
3. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In Bartholo's room.
(b) In Figaro's shop.
(c) In the Count's home.
(d) In Rosine's room in Bartholo's house.
4. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
(a) His drink.
(b) His knife.
(c) His gun.
(d) His letter of exemption.
5. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) The letter.
(b) His wallet.
(c) His guitar pic.
(d) A song.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
2. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
3. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
4. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
5. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
This section contains 257 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)