|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
(a) How bad he is.
(b) How many patients he has.
(c) He wonderful he is.
(d) How sick his patients become.
2. About what is the Count's song?
(a) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(b) His experiences in the military.
(c) How much he hates Bartholo.
(d) His love for Rosine.
3. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(a) Talk to Rosine.
(b) Stand up straight.
(c) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
4. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(b) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(c) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(d) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
5. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
(a) He realized the theatre life was not for him, so he went back to writing poetry.
(b) He missed playing the violin, so he found work as a violin maker and salesman.
(c) When he realized that the critics were more interested in their own political in-fighting and were never going to welcome him.
(d) When he realized the audiences did not appreciate his work, he decided to write music for himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. From what is Bartholo exempt?
2. What does Figaro offer the Count?
3. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
5. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)