|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both happy and sad.
(b) To be both angry and agitated.
(c) To be both in love and calm.
(d) To be both nervous and excited.
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He sings.
(b) He stumbles around.
(c) He looks for Figaro.
(d) He shows Rosine the letter.
3. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Joining the military.
(b) Supporting the military.
(c) Speaking kindly to the military men.
(d) Feeding the military.
4. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(c) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(d) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
5. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
(a) He is hanging outside the window.
(b) He is hiding under the bed.
(c) He is peeping out of a nearby cupboard and overhearing.
(d) He is listening at the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
2. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
3. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)