|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can commedia be compared today?
(b) Television sitcoms.
(d) The symphony.
2. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Have him arrested.
(b) Spread nasty rumors about him.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Wait for him and beat him up.
3. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) She has locked her door.
(b) Bartholo is running errands.
(c) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(d) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(d) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
2. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
3. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
4. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
5. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
This section contains 342 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)