|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(d) Takes a nap.
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Go to the house.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Run off.
3. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
4. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
(a) His own tongue.
(b) A chicken bone.
(c) His own bad temper.
(d) His dinner.
5. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It is a good idea.
(b) It takes courage.
(c) It is a beautiful thing.
(d) It is dangerous.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
2. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
3. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
4. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
5. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)