|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both angry and agitated.
(b) To be both in love and calm.
(c) To be both nervous and excited.
(d) To be both happy and sad.
2. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(b) The entrance of Rosine.
(c) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
(d) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
3. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As a strange fellow.
4. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She pushes him out the window.
(b) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(c) She yells, "fire!"
(d) She pushes him out the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
2. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
3. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
4. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
5. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)