|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A hotdog eathing contest.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) Say what he came for.
(d) A duel.
2. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
(b) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(c) Bartholo is running errands.
(d) She has locked her door.
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(b) Kills himself.
(c) Shoots Bartholo.
(d) Runs out the door.
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As a strange fellow.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As her best friend.
5. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He calls her name.
(b) He climbs in her window.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He suddenly comes in.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
2. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
3. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
4. Where does this story take place?
5. From what is Bartholo exempt?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)