|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(b) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
(c) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
(d) The entrance of Rosine.
2. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A paint palet and brushes.
(b) A violin.
(c) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(d) A hat and a cane.
3. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(b) To paralyze Bartholo.
(c) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(d) To kill Bartholo's servants.
4. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Kick "Lindor" out.
(b) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
(c) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
(d) Call the police.
5. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
(a) Calling the police.
(b) Notifying the national authorities.
(c) Beating up the Count.
(d) A nasty, slanderous rumor about the Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
2. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. For whom is Rosine's paper?
5. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)