|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
(a) The Count gives him a second letter.
(b) The Count tears up the letter.
(c) The Count says he cannot show him the letter.
(d) The Count gives him the letter.
2. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(a) Her cousin.
(d) The Count.
3. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(b) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(c) They would expect him to be evil.
(d) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
4. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is kind and gentle.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(d) He is in love with Rosine.
5. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(b) She is saddened and shocked.
(c) She is suprised and nervous.
(d) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
2. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
3. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
4. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
5. What does Figaro promise to do?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)