|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Wait for him and beat him up.
(b) Have him exiled.
(c) Spread nasty rumors about him.
(d) Have him arrested.
2. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
(a) Send "Lindor" a note saying he is sorry for being so rude to Bartholo.
(b) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be more thoughtful next time he visits outside her window.
(c) Send "Lindor" a note to be more kind to Bartholo.
(d) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be calm and rational.
3. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is actually a poem.
(b) It is a note to Bartholo.
(c) It is beautiful.
(d) It is actually a letter.
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Everything is going to be all right.
(b) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
5. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(b) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
(c) The letter asked him to sing.
(d) The letter asked him to play her a song.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bartholo enter?
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
3. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
4. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
5. For whom is Rosine's paper?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)