|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(d) Takes a nap.
2. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
3. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The stupid servant.
(b) The lover.
(c) The fighter.
(d) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Keep his real identity a secret.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Tell her who he is.
5. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By tickling her.
(b) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
(c) By calling her names.
(d) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept the audience's interest?
2. How does Bartholo enter?
3. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
4. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
5. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)