|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(b) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
(c) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
(d) The entrance of Rosine.
2. Rosine wonders whether Bartholo thinks she would not be able to resist even the attractions of a servant like Figaro, which leads Bartholo to make what suggestion?
(a) Men never truly love women.
(b) Men can find any woman attractive.
(c) Women never love men.
(d) Women can find any man attractive.
3. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The fighter.
(b) The lover.
(c) The stupid servant.
(d) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
4. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Run off.
(d) Climb a tree.
5. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
(a) They were given the day off.
(b) They have been drugged by Figaro.
(c) They do not like him.
(d) They are stupid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
2. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
3. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
4. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)