|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being unkind.
(c) Being excited.
(d) Being thoughtless.
2. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) His dinner.
(c) His own tongue.
(d) His own bad temper.
3. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(b) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(c) She is suprised and nervous.
(d) She is saddened and shocked.
4. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(b) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(c) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(d) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
5. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both nervous and excited.
(b) To be both in love and calm.
(c) To be both angry and agitated.
(d) To be both happy and sad.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
2. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
5. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)