|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
(a) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(b) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(c) To see his mother and sisters again.
(d) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
2. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a strange fellow.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As a sneaky fellow.
3. What does Figaro promise to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Throw Bazile out the window.
(c) Unlock the door.
(d) Beat up Bartholo.
4. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
5. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Run off.
(d) Go to the house.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
2. What does Rosine do with the song?
3. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
4. Where does this story take place?
5. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)