|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(b) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(c) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(d) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
2. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She closes her window.
(b) She tells him to be quiet.
(c) She sings along with him.
(d) She calls for Bartholo.
3. For what does the Count long?
(a) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
(b) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(c) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(d) To see his mother and sisters again.
4. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
(a) "Lindor" is not passionate enough.
(b) Figaro is in love with Rosine.
(c) "Lindor's" passion is so intense.
(d) Figaro is more passionate than "Lindor."
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
(a) Figaro was once in the Count's service.
(b) Figaro lived next door to him.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) Figaro was once his tutor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
2. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
3. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
4. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
This section contains 363 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)