|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
(a) They do not like him.
(b) They were given the day off.
(c) They have been drugged by Figaro.
(d) They are stupid.
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) In Rosine's room.
(b) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(c) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(d) In the park.
3. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(b) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(c) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(d) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Sing for Rosine.
(b) Kill the music teacher.
(c) Keep his real identity a secret.
(d) Tell her who he is.
5. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) She enjoys the night air.
(b) She detests Bartholo.
(c) The stars are beautiful.
(d) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
2. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
4. For what does the Count long?
5. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)