|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Run off.
(d) Go to the house.
2. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is a widow.
(b) That she is mentally unstable.
(c) That she is very young.
(d) That he and Rosine are married.
3. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(b) He is Bartholo's barber.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
4. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) Television sitcoms.
(b) The symphony.
5. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In Bartholo's room.
(b) In the Count's home.
(c) In Figaro's shop.
(d) In Rosine's room in Bartholo's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does the Count romantically comment?
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. How does Bartholo enter?
4. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
5. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)