|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) All she wants is his love.
(c) All she wants is friendship.
(d) She never wants to see him again.
2. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is in love with Rosine.
(b) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(c) He is Bartholo's brother.
(d) He is kind and gentle.
3. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(b) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(c) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
(d) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
4. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At his home.
(b) By chance at the store.
(c) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(d) At a party help in Madrid.
5. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(b) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(c) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(d) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
2. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
4. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
5. What does Rosine do in her free time?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)