|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
2. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The stupid servant.
(b) The lover.
(c) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(d) The fighter.
3. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's devotion.
(d) The Count's obsessive behavior.
4. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
(a) Bartholo will be obliged to get drunk with him.
(b) Bartholo loves the talk about war.
(c) Bartholo has a soft spot in his heart for soldiers.
(d) Bartholo will be obliged to invite him in.
5. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He crawls in.
(b) He creeps in.
(c) He walks in.
(d) He storms in.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
2. What is the Count resolved to do?
3. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
4. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)