|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(b) A paint palet and brushes.
(c) A hat and a cane.
(d) A violin.
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(b) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
(c) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(d) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
4. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(b) A very wealthy Count.
(c) His friend from his previous employment.
5. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
(a) Figaro had told them to keep it a secret.
(b) They had forgotten Figaro had been there.
(c) They do not trust Bartholo.
(d) They did not think he meant that Figaro was not allowed in.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
2. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
3. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
4. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
5. For what does the Count long?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)