|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is kind and gentle.
(d) He is in love with Rosine.
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He has a limp.
(b) He is too kind.
(c) He is crippled.
(d) He is in love.
4. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(b) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(c) He will sit and watch.
(d) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
5. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(a) The Count.
(b) Her cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
2. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
3. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
4. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
5. About what does Bartholo complain?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)