|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
(a) Figaro is in love with Rosine.
(b) "Lindor" is not passionate enough.
(c) Figaro is more passionate than "Lindor."
(d) "Lindor's" passion is so intense.
2. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(b) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(c) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(d) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
3. What does Bartholo say best friends will do?
(a) Take care of you.
(b) Be there forever.
(c) Take advantage.
(d) Love you.
4. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Run off.
(d) Go to the house.
5. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
(b) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
(c) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(d) The entrance of Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
2. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
3. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
4. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)