|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
(a) They had forgotten Figaro had been there.
(b) Figaro had told them to keep it a secret.
(c) They did not think he meant that Figaro was not allowed in.
(d) They do not trust Bartholo.
2. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Find Rosine a good husband.
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Give Rosine her freedom.
(d) Marry Rosine.
3. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) His guitar.
(b) A new song she has written.
(c) The note she has just written.
(d) A violin.
4. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
(a) By telling her he has the perfect husband for her but not telling her who it is.
(b) By not revealing the truth right away about in whom the man is interested.
(c) By calling her names.
(d) By tickling her.
5. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
(b) She has locked her door.
(c) Bartholo is running errands.
(d) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
2. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
3. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
5. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)