|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different sets of lyrics.
(b) Several different tunes.
(c) Several violin strings.
(d) Several guitar pics.
2. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A violin.
(b) A hat and a cane.
(c) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(d) A paint palet and brushes.
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(a) The Count.
(b) Her cousin.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Keep his real identity a secret.
(d) Sing for Rosine.
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(c) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's job situation?
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. What kept the audience's interest?
4. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
5. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)