|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(b) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(c) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(d) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
2. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is mentally unstable.
(b) That she is very young.
(c) That he and Rosine are married.
(d) That she is a widow.
3. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She pushes him out the door.
(b) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(c) She pushes him out the window.
(d) She yells, "fire!"
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His life experiences.
(b) His mother was always a positive woman.
(c) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(c) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
2. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
3. How does the Count meet Rosine?
4. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
5. On what does Figaro comment?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)