|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks odd.
(b) He looks familiar.
(c) He looks unhappy.
(d) He looks worried.
2. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) Rosine's home.
(b) His home.
(c) His shop.
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
4. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(c) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
5. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(b) They would expect him to be evil.
(c) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(d) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
2. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
3. Where does this story take place?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
This section contains 335 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)