|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women increases.
(b) The desperation of women decreases.
(c) The desperation of women increases.
(d) The cleverness of women decreases.
2. For what does the Count long?
(a) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(b) To see his mother and sisters again.
(c) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(d) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
3. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Run off.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Go to the house.
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A hat and a cane.
(b) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(c) A violin.
(d) A paint palet and brushes.
5. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(b) Takes a nap.
(c) Reads a book.
(d) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
4. What kept the audience's interest?
5. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)