|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what can commedia be compared today?
(b) The symphony.
(d) Television sitcoms.
2. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) The Count.
(d) Her cousin.
3. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(b) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(c) He will sit and watch.
(d) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His mother was always a positive woman.
(b) His life experiences.
(c) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
5. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) The Count's devotion.
(b) Bartholo's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) The Count's obsessive behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
2. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
3. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
4. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)