|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She drops it out the window.
(b) She gives it to Bartholo.
(c) She tears it up.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
2. Where does this story take place?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) Seville, Spain.
(d) London, England.
3. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is a note to Bartholo.
(b) It is actually a poem.
(c) It is actually a letter.
(d) It is beautiful.
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A violin.
(b) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(c) A paint palet and brushes.
(d) A hat and a cane.
5. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(b) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(c) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(d) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
4. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
5. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)