|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She closes her window.
(b) She tells him to be quiet.
(c) She calls for Bartholo.
(d) She sings along with him.
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Run off.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Go to the house.
3. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Rosine does not know who he is.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
4. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different tunes.
(b) Several guitar pics.
(c) Several different sets of lyrics.
(d) Several violin strings.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's barber.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
4. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
5. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)