|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
2. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(c) Her cousin.
(d) The Count.
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He sings it to her.
(b) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
(c) He tears it up.
(d) He listens to her sing it.
4. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Run off.
5. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The desperation of women decreases.
(b) The desperation of women increases.
(c) The cleverness of women decreases.
(d) The cleverness of women increases.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept the audience's interest?
2. How does the Count meet Rosine?
3. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
4. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)