|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She drops it out the window.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She gives it to Bartholo.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
2. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is very young.
(b) That she is mentally unstable.
(c) That she is a widow.
(d) That he and Rosine are married.
3. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
(a) They went to school together.
(b) Figaro was once in the Count's service.
(c) Figaro was once his tutor.
(d) Figaro lived next door to him.
4. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He tears it up.
(b) He sings it to her.
(c) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
(d) He listens to her sing it.
5. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
2. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
3. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
4. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
5. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)