|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
(a) London, England.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) Seville, Spain.
(d) Paris, France.
2. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
(b) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
(c) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(d) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
3. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A paint palet and brushes.
(b) A hat and a cane.
(c) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(d) A violin.
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(d) Takes a nap.
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Get her psychological help.
(b) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(c) Court her and marry her.
(d) Leave and go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
2. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
4. On what does Figaro comment?
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)