|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) A violin to play sweetly.
(b) A song to sing to his love.
(c) A poem for his maiden.
(d) His services in any capacity.
2. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) Bartholo's devotion.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) The Count's obsessive behavior.
3. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
4. Where does this story take place?
(a) London, England.
(b) Madrid, Spain.
(c) Paris, France.
(d) Seville, Spain.
5. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(d) Takes a nap.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
2. What is Figaro's job situation?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
4. How does the Count meet Rosine?
5. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)