|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks odd.
(b) He looks worried.
(c) He looks unhappy.
(d) He looks familiar.
2. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
(a) Figaro was once his tutor.
(b) Figaro lived next door to him.
(c) They went to school together.
(d) Figaro was once in the Count's service.
3. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is actually a letter.
(c) It is actually a poem.
(d) It is a note to Bartholo.
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A paint palet and brushes.
(b) A violin.
(c) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(d) A hat and a cane.
5. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) A song to sing to his love.
(b) His services in any capacity.
(c) A poem for his maiden.
(d) A violin to play sweetly.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
2. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
3. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)