|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(b) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(c) To paralyze Bartholo.
(d) To kill Bartholo's servants.
2. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
(b) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(c) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(d) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is mentally unstable.
(b) That she is very young.
(c) That he and Rosine are married.
(d) That she is a widow.
4. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She gives it to Bartholo.
(b) She drops it out the window.
(c) She tears it up.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
5. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
(b) She enjoys the night air.
(c) The stars are beautiful.
(d) She detests Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro offer the Count?
2. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
3. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
5. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)