|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His mother was always a positive woman.
(b) His life experiences.
(d) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
2. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He sings it to her.
(b) He listens to her sing it.
(c) He tears it up.
(d) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
3. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(b) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(c) To paralyze Bartholo.
(d) To kill Bartholo's servants.
4. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(c) Her cousin.
(d) The Count.
5. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(b) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(c) He thought Figaro had died.
(d) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
2. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
3. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
4. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
5. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)