|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
2. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
(a) Bartholo will be obliged to invite him in.
(b) Bartholo loves the talk about war.
(c) Bartholo has a soft spot in his heart for soldiers.
(d) Bartholo will be obliged to get drunk with him.
3. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) The Count's obsessive behavior.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) Bartholo's devotion.
4. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(d) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
5. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) The stars are beautiful.
(b) She enjoys the night air.
(c) She detests Bartholo.
(d) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
2. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
3. What does Rosine do with the song?
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
5. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)