|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
(a) He tears it up.
(b) He sings it to her.
(c) He listens to her sing it.
(d) He darts out from his hiding place and grabs it.
2. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) Bartholo's devotion.
(b) The Count's obsessive behavior.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) The Count's devotion.
3. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(b) Court her and marry her.
(c) Get her psychological help.
(d) Leave and go home.
4. For what does the Count long?
(a) To see his mother and sisters again.
(b) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
(c) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(d) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She yells, "fire!"
(b) She pushes him out the window.
(c) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(d) She pushes him out the door.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
2. On what does Figaro comment?
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
4. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
This section contains 375 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)