|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At his home.
(b) By chance at the store.
(c) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(d) At a party help in Madrid.
2. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She pushes him out the door.
(b) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(c) She pushes him out the window.
(d) She yells, "fire!"
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks odd.
(b) He looks familiar.
(c) He looks worried.
(d) He looks unhappy.
5. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
(a) How she is a horrible singer, and he does not want to hear it.
(b) How there is so much nonsense around- especially the "new fangled Drama."
(c) How he envies her talents and hopes she will teach him to sing.
(d) How he despises musicians and wishes she did not take lessons.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
3. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
4. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
5. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)