|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) She detests Bartholo.
(b) She enjoys the night air.
(c) The stars are beautiful.
(d) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
2. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women increases.
(b) The desperation of women increases.
(c) The cleverness of women decreases.
(d) The desperation of women decreases.
3. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's servant.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(d) He is Bartholo's barber.
4. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She gives it to Bartholo.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She drops it out the window.
5. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is a note to Bartholo.
(c) It is actually a poem.
(d) It is actually a letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
2. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
3. What is Figaro's job situation?
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)