|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(c) The Count.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What interrupts Bartholo's complaining?
(a) The entrance of Bazile, Rosine's music teacher.
(b) The entrance of the Count, to save Rosine.
(c) The entrance of Figaro, to say hello.
(d) The entrance of Rosine.
3. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He is in love.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He is too kind.
4. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Find Rosine a good husband.
(c) Give Rosine her freedom.
(d) Marry Rosine.
5. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(d) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
3. About what does Bartholo complain?
4. What kept the audience's interest?
5. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)