Eight Week Quiz C
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
(b) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(c) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(d) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
2. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
(a) Figaro is more passionate than "Lindor."
(b) Figaro is in love with Rosine.
(c) "Lindor" is not passionate enough.
(d) "Lindor's" passion is so intense.
3. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
(a) Beating up the Count.
(b) A nasty, slanderous rumor about the Count.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) Notifying the national authorities.
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
5. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She yells, "fire!"
(b) She pushes him out the door.
(c) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(d) She pushes him out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's job situation?
2. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
3. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
4. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
5. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
This section contains 406 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)