|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Part 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks unhappy.
(b) He looks worried.
(c) He looks odd.
(d) He looks familiar.
2. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(b) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(c) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(d) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
3. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
(b) The stars are beautiful.
(c) She detests Bartholo.
(d) She enjoys the night air.
4. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(c) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
(d) Reads a book.
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To paralyze Bartholo.
(b) To put Bartholo to sleep.
(c) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(d) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. For what does the Count long?
2. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
3. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
4. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
5. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)