|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(b) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(c) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
(d) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
2. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
(a) She becomes excited.
(b) She faints.
(c) She panics.
(d) She is nervous.
3. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
4. What would Bazile's suggestion do to the Count?
(a) Send him to another country.
(b) Destroy his looks and Rosine's love for him.
(c) Keep him from Rosine.
(d) Destroy the Count more thoroughly than a beating.
5. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
(a) He does not have a letter.
(b) Bartholo did not hear him when he said the letter was destroyed.
(c) Rosine will come in.
(d) Being overheard.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
2. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
3. What does Bartholo do after some more unhelpful questions and answers?
4. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
5. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)