|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosine loses her temper, accusing Bartholo of what?
(a) Leaving her all alone.
(b) Being unkind to her.
(c) Keeping her love from her.
(d) Keeping her in a dungeon.
2. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
(a) It is dangerous.
(b) It is a beautiful thing.
(c) It takes courage.
(d) It is a good idea.
3. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(b) The maids.
4. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She is surprised.
(c) She is excited.
(d) She is sent into despair.
5. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) He thought Figaro had died.
(b) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(c) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
(d) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
2. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
3. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
4. How does Bazile respond when Bartholo asks him why he accepted the cash?
5. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)