|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
(a) He should go back to Madrid where he belongs.
(b) She is sure he will soon make a good name for himself.
(c) She is sure he is a wonderful man.
(d) He was very handsome.
2. How do Bartholo's servants respond when he asks them why they did not tell him that Figaro had been in to see Rosine?
(a) Figaro had told them to keep it a secret.
(b) They had forgotten Figaro had been there.
(c) They do not trust Bartholo.
(d) They did not think he meant that Figaro was not allowed in.
3. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
(a) He is hanging outside the window.
(b) He is listening at the door.
(c) He is peeping out of a nearby cupboard and overhearing.
(d) He is hiding under the bed.
4. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
(a) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be more thoughtful next time he visits outside her window.
(b) Send "Lindor" a note to be more kind to Bartholo.
(c) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be calm and rational.
(d) Send "Lindor" a note saying he is sorry for being so rude to Bartholo.
5. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
(a) On a bright, sunny day.
(b) In the middle of a storm raging in the dark,
(c) In the middle of a dark night.
(d) In a cave.
Short Answer Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
2. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
3. How is the Count disguised?
4. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)