|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(c) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(d) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
2. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(b) Stand up straight.
(c) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
(d) Talk to Rosine.
3. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(b) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(c) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
(d) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
4. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks odd.
(b) He looks unhappy.
(c) He looks worried.
(d) He looks familiar.
5. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
(a) Rosine will come in.
(b) Bartholo did not hear him when he said the letter was destroyed.
(c) He does not have a letter.
(d) Being overheard.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
2. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
3. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
4. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
5. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)