|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo suggest is the best way to deal with the Count?
(a) Wait for him and beat him up.
(b) Have him exiled.
(c) Spread nasty rumors about him.
(d) Have him arrested.
2. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
(a) To marry the man who can free her from him.
(b) To run away.
(c) To become a nun.
(d) To never marry.
3. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He makes violins.
(b) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(c) He writes music and poetry.
(d) He works as a clerk and a writer.
4. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
(b) She yells, "fire!"
(c) She pushes him out the door.
(d) She pushes him out the window.
5. What does Figaro promise to do?
(a) Beat up Bartholo.
(b) Throw Bazile out the window.
(c) Unlock the door.
(d) Save Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
3. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
4. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
5. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)