|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine respond when Bartholo decides to stay and hear the whole lesson?
(a) She is excited.
(b) She is sent into despair.
(c) She is surprised.
(d) She is nervous.
2. For what does Figaro say he has come?
(a) To shave Bartholo as usual, nothing more.
(b) To sing and play his guitar for Bartholo.
(c) To give his servants a shave.
(d) To save Rosine.
3. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
(a) He is hiding under the bed.
(b) He is peeping out of a nearby cupboard and overhearing.
(c) He is listening at the door.
(d) He is hanging outside the window.
4. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Runs out the door.
(b) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(c) Kills himself.
(d) Shoots Bartholo.
5. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A hat and a cane.
(b) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(c) A paint palet and brushes.
(d) A violin.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
2. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
3. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
4. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
5. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)