|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Bartholo panic and run for a chair?
(a) "Alonzo" is fighting him.
(b) Rosine lies and says she thinks she broke her ankle.
(c) There is an earthquake.
(d) Rosine is throwing things at him.
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(b) He makes violins.
(c) He writes music and poetry.
(d) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
3. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's brother.
(b) He is Bartholo's barber.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's cousin.
4. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Figaro's nephew.
(b) Bartholo's nephew.
(c) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(d) Rosine's cousin.
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She drops it out the window.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She gives it to Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
2. For what does Bartholo apologize?
3. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
4. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
5. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
This section contains 327 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)