|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
(a) A note from Figaro.
(b) A marriage proposal.
(c) A love letter from himself.
(d) The love letter she wrote.
2. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(b) His eyes are closed.
(c) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
(d) The Count is blocking his view.
3. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) His services in any capacity.
(b) A poem for his maiden.
(c) A violin to play sweetly.
(d) A song to sing to his love.
4. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
(a) The arrangements have all been made for the wedding tomorrow.
(b) The wedding has been cancelled.
(c) The notary is not available for the wedding.
(d) Bazile is not interested in arranging the wedding.
5. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's severe behavior.
(c) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
3. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
4. From what is Bartholo exempt?
5. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)