|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(b) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
(c) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(d) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
2. About what is Rosine worrying, when she comes out of her room?
(a) It is past midnight and her lover still has not come.
(b) She heard a strange noise.
(c) Bartholo has not come to say good night.
(d) The storm has scared her.
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
(a) Since the Count found Figaro a job as a writer.
(b) Since the Count got Figaro a job in the government.
(c) He heard Figaro had moved to Paris.
(d) He thought Figaro had died.
5. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being thoughtless.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
2. What causes Bartholo to rush out of the room?
3. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
4. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
5. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)