|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) The Count.
2. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His guitar pic.
(b) His wallet.
(c) The letter.
(d) A song.
3. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Teach Rosine.
(b) Stay for a drink.
(c) Go home.
(d) Go back to bed.
4. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(c) The maids.
5. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) His love.
(c) To his room.
(d) His letter of exemption.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
3. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
4. What kept the audience's interest?
5. On what does Figaro comment?
This section contains 293 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)