|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
(a) The Count is peering in the window.
(b) Figaro does not have a niece.
(c) The notary seems nervous.
(d) Rosine is acting strange.
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
(a) She is sure he will soon make a good name for himself.
(b) He should go back to Madrid where he belongs.
(c) He was very handsome.
(d) She is sure he is a wonderful man.
3. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He crawls in.
(b) He creeps in.
(c) He walks in.
(d) He storms in.
4. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
(a) Bazile's support.
(b) Rosine's hand in marriage.
(c) His freedom.
(d) The lottery.
5. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
(a) Kick "Lindor" out.
(b) Call the police.
(c) Give "Lindor" a bed for a night.
(d) Send "Lindor" back to the military barracks.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
2. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
4. How does Figaro learn that Bazile tells Bartholo that the Count is in town, has taken rooms at a fancy hotel and is going out every evening in disguise?
5. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)