|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He suddenly comes in.
(b) He calls her name.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He climbs in her window.
2. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's barber.
(b) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
3. Rosine comes in, refusing to take any more music lessons from anybody. Why does she quickly change her mind?
(a) "Alonzo" is handsome.
(b) She assumes Bazile has quit.
(c) When she sees "Alonzo" and instantly realizes who he is.
(d) She thinks that Bazile is coming.
4. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
(a) His normal clothes.
(b) His "Lindor" costume.
(c) Another disguise.
(d) A clown costume.
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She throws it in the fire.
(c) She drops it out the window.
(d) She gives it to Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
2. How do Bartholo and Bazile, carrying a lantern, appear?
3. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
4. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
5. Where does this story take place?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)