|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
2. How is Bartholo going to keep "accidents" from happening?
(a) Bartholo is going to put Rosine in another room.
(b) Bartholo is going to board up her window.
(c) Bartholo is going to have the Count and Figaro imprisoned.
(d) Bartholo is going to pad the walls.
3. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
(a) He runs away with it.
(b) He gives it to him.
(c) Bazile refuses to return it.
(d) He laughs.
4. Of what does Bartholo accuse Figaro?
(a) Allowing the Count into his home.
(b) Coming back to cause more disturbances in the house.
(c) Bringing a strange new music teacher to his home.
(d) Leaving the door unlocked.
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Court her and marry her.
(b) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(c) Get her psychological help.
(d) Leave and go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. With what does Bartholo gently confront Rosine?
3. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
5. What does Figaro promise to do?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)