|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
(a) The Count gives him a second letter.
(b) The Count says he cannot show him the letter.
(c) The Count gives him the letter.
(d) The Count tears up the letter.
2. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Speaking kindly to the military men.
(b) Feeding the military.
(c) Joining the military.
(d) Supporting the military.
3. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Being thoughtless.
(c) Being rude.
(d) Being excited.
4. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(b) Bartholo has already stolen it.
(c) He never wrote one.
(d) He has lost it.
5. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
(a) Figaro may get lost looking for one.
(b) Figaro does not know where they are.
(c) He wants to wash his hands.
(d) He does not trust Figaro, and his servants are out of commission.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
3. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
4. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
5. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
This section contains 446 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)