|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks familiar.
(b) He looks odd.
(c) He looks unhappy.
(d) He looks worried.
2. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She yells, "fire!"
(b) She pushes him out the window.
(c) She pushes him out the door.
(d) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
3. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He suddenly comes in.
(b) He sings to her.
(c) He climbs in her window.
(d) He calls her name.
4. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(b) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(c) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(d) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
5. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(b) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(c) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(d) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
2. Why are Bartholo's servants not very helpful?
3. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
4. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
5. For whom is Rosine's paper?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)