|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Bazile say he will arrive with the notary to perform the wedding?
(a) At two o'clock.
(b) At six o'clock.
(c) At eight o'clock.
(d) At four o'clock.
2. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
(a) Bazile had found it and destroyed it.
(b) It had been destroyed.
(c) Bazile got his hands on the letter and given it to "Alonzo" to give to Bartholo.
(d) It had never existed.
3. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is Bartholo's brother.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is kind and gentle.
(d) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
4. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) If Rosine will recognize him.
(b) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(c) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(d) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
5. On what does Figaro comment?
(a) Bartholo's desire for information regarding "The Futile Precaution," suggesting that Bartholo's attempts to keep Rosine for himself are themselves futile precautions.
(b) Bartholo's love for Rosine.
(c) Bartholo's command over Rosine.
(d) Bartholo's severe behavior.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Bartholo enter?
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
3. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
4. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
5. What does Bartholo say about putting trust in anyone?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)