|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To his room.
(b) To the kitchen.
(c) His love.
(d) His letter of exemption.
2. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
3. How does Bartholo know there is a plot afoot?
(a) The notary seems nervous.
(b) The Count is peering in the window.
(c) Rosine is acting strange.
(d) Figaro does not have a niece.
4. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She is suprised and nervous.
(b) She is saddened and shocked.
(c) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(d) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
5. On what does Rosine hope Bartholo chokes?
(a) A chicken bone.
(b) His dinner.
(c) His own tongue.
(d) His own bad temper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
2. What does Rosine angrily ask, regarding her feelings about Bartholo?
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
4. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
5. Why is Rosine shocked and humiliated?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)