|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro's job situation?
(a) He is a poet and an editor for a publishing company.
(b) He works as a violin maker and travels Spain selling his wares.
(c) He was apprenticed to a horse doctor, but when his superior found out that he was also writing poetry, love letters and contributing to the local newspaper, he was fired.
(d) He is a travelling minstrel, playing music for anyone who will listen.
2. Why does Bartholo leave to get a basin?
(a) He does not trust Figaro, and his servants are out of commission.
(b) He wants to wash his hands.
(c) Figaro may get lost looking for one.
(d) Figaro does not know where they are.
3. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(b) The letter asked him to sing.
(c) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(d) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
4. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Bartholo's nephew.
(b) Figaro's nephew.
(c) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(d) Rosine's cousin.
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's dark eyes.
(b) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(c) Rosine's sweet voice.
(d) Rosine's attractiveness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
3. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
4. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
5. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)