|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several violin strings.
(b) Several different tunes.
(c) Several guitar pics.
(d) Several different sets of lyrics.
2. About what does Bartholo complain?
(a) There is no-one downstairs to keep strangers from coming up or playing tricks.
(b) There was no one to take care of his precious Rosine.
(c) There was no one to take his coat when he entered.
(d) There was no one to make his dinner.
3. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She gives it to Bartholo.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She throws it in the fire.
(d) She drops it out the window.
4. What does Bazile tell Bartholo to start?
(a) Beating up the Count.
(b) Notifying the national authorities.
(c) Calling the police.
(d) A nasty, slanderous rumor about the Count.
5. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks unhappy.
(b) He looks worried.
(c) He looks odd.
(d) He looks familiar.
Short Answer Questions
1. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
2. What do Figaro, the Count and Rosine barely have time to discuss, when Bartholo returns, angry with himself for leaving Figaro alone with "Alonzo" and Rosine?
3. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
4. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)