|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 4, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Bartholo enter?
(a) He walks in.
(b) He storms in.
(c) He creeps in.
(d) He crawls in.
2. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
(a) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be calm and rational.
(b) Send "Lindor" a note saying he is sorry for being so rude to Bartholo.
(c) Send "Lindor" a note to be more kind to Bartholo.
(d) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be more thoughtful next time he visits outside her window.
3. What does the Count reveal in an aside?
(a) He is not sure if Rosine really loves him.
(b) He is not sure if he trusts Bartholo.
(c) He cannot decide whether it would be a better idea to keep the letter to himself, or follow through on the original plan and hand it over.
(d) He cannot decide if he should keep his disguise on or take it off.
4. What does Bazile do when Bartholo asks for the cash back?
(a) He runs away with it.
(b) Bazile refuses to return it.
(c) He gives it to him.
(d) He laughs.
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) A duel.
(c) Say what he came for.
(d) A hotdog eathing contest.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro try to change the subject by asking when he is going to be able to do his job and shave Bartholo?
2. To what can commedia be compared today?
3. She is surprised. What does she still not know?
4. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
5. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
This section contains 364 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)