|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A paint palet and brushes.
(b) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(c) A hat and a cane.
(d) A violin.
2. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(b) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(c) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(d) He will sit and watch.
3. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(b) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(c) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(d) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
4. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Go to the house.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Run off.
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To paralyze Bartholo.
(b) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(c) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(d) To put Bartholo to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Figaro comment?
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. For what does the Count long?
4. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)