|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
(a) He looks worried.
(b) He looks unhappy.
(c) He looks odd.
(d) He looks familiar.
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is actually a letter.
(b) It is actually a poem.
(c) It is a note to Bartholo.
(d) It is beautiful.
3. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Everything is going to be all right.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
4. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) The Count.
5. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(b) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(c) In the park.
(d) In Rosine's room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
3. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
5. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)