|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
(a) She feels sorry for him and wants to help him in any way she can.
(b) She is flattered, excited, embarrassed and frightened all at the same time.
(c) She is saddened and shocked.
(d) She is suprised and nervous.
2. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(b) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(c) He writes music and poetry.
(d) He makes violins.
3. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She gives it to Bartholo.
(b) She tears it up.
(c) She drops it out the window.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a strange fellow.
(b) As a good fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a sneaky fellow.
5. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She applies more makeup.
(b) She plays the harp.
(c) She sings a love song.
(d) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
2. Why does Figaro leave Madrid and cheerfully wander through Spain?
3. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
4. What does Figaro offer the Count?
5. On what does Figaro comment?
This section contains 360 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)