|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
(a) A guitar hung over his shoulder and a pencil and paper in his hand.
(b) A paint palet and brushes.
(c) A hat and a cane.
(d) A violin.
2. Figaro sees her point, and suggests that Rosine do what?
(a) Send "Lindor" a note to be more kind to Bartholo.
(b) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be more thoughtful next time he visits outside her window.
(c) Send "Lindor" a note saying he needs to be calm and rational.
(d) Send "Lindor" a note saying he is sorry for being so rude to Bartholo.
3. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
(b) She applies more makeup.
(c) She sings a love song.
(d) She plays the harp.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
5. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(d) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
2. What does Rosine do with the song?
3. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
4. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 378 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)