|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) His home.
(b) Rosine's home.
(d) His shop.
2. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He calls her name.
(b) He climbs in her window.
(c) He suddenly comes in.
(d) He sings to her.
3. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She throws it in the fire.
(c) She gives it to Bartholo.
(d) She drops it out the window.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
2. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
3. What is Figaro's job situation?
4. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
5. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)