|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's brother.
(b) He is Bartholo's cousin.
(c) He is Bartholo's servant.
(d) He is Bartholo's barber.
2. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being rude.
(b) Being thoughtless.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being excited.
3. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is actually a poem.
(c) It is a note to Bartholo.
(d) It is actually a letter.
4. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
5. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(b) His friend from his previous employment.
(c) A very wealthy Count.
(d) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does this story take place?
2. What does the Count vow to do?
3. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)