|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The fighter.
(b) The stupid servant.
(c) The lover.
(d) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is beautiful.
(b) It is actually a letter.
(c) It is actually a poem.
(d) It is a note to Bartholo.
3. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both nervous and excited.
(b) To be both in love and calm.
(c) To be both happy and sad.
(d) To be both angry and agitated.
4. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(b) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
(c) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(d) He will sit and watch.
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(b) Rosine's attractiveness.
(c) Rosine's sweet voice.
(d) Rosine's dark eyes.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
2. What does Figaro offer the Count?
3. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
4. What is Figaro carrying with him, when he arrives?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)