|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
(a) Takes a nap.
(b) Reads a book.
(c) Writes a poem for Rosine.
(d) Keeps an eye on Rosine's window.
2. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
(a) She is nervous.
(b) She becomes excited.
(c) She panics.
(d) She faints.
3. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
(a) All she wants is friendship.
(b) She never wants to see him again.
(c) All she wants is his love.
(d) She wants to marry him.
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As a strange fellow.
(c) As her best friend.
(d) As a sneaky fellow.
5. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His life experiences.
(b) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
(c) His mother was always a positive woman.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
2. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
3. What does the Count vow to do?
4. What does the Count tell Figaro to call him?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
This section contains 273 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)