|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The fighter.
(b) The lover.
(c) The stupid servant.
(d) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
2. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(c) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
(d) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(a) Her cousin.
(c) The Count.
4. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's attractiveness.
(b) Rosine's dark eyes.
(c) Rosine's sweet voice.
(d) Rosine's beautiful dress.
5. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
(b) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
(c) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(d) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
Short Answer Questions
1. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
3. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
4. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
5. How does the Count meet Rosine?
This section contains 348 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)