|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A violin.
(b) A new song she has written.
(c) His guitar.
(d) The note she has just written.
2. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Marry Rosine.
(c) Find Rosine a good husband.
(d) Give Rosine her freedom.
3. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
4. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His life experiences.
(b) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
(c) His mother was always a positive woman.
5. What does Figaro offer the Count?
(a) His services in any capacity.
(b) A song to sing to his love.
(c) A poem for his maiden.
(d) A violin to play sweetly.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
2. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
4. As Figaro finishes singing his new composition, what does he realize about the "priest?"
5. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)