|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A violin.
(b) A new song she has written.
(c) The note she has just written.
(d) His guitar.
2. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
(a) She is sure he will soon make a good name for himself.
(b) He was very handsome.
(c) He should go back to Madrid where he belongs.
(d) She is sure he is a wonderful man.
3. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At a party help in Madrid.
(b) At his home.
(c) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(d) By chance at the store.
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Rosine does not know who he is.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Everything is going to be all right.
(d) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
5. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(b) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(c) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(d) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
2. For what does the Count long?
3. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
5. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
This section contains 316 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)