|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(c) A very wealthy Count.
(d) His friend from his previous employment.
2. How does the Count meet Rosine?
(a) At a party help in Madrid.
(b) By chance on a street in Madrid.
(c) By chance at the store.
(d) At his home.
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) The Count.
(c) Her cousin.
4. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be evil.
(b) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(c) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(d) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
5. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) The note she has just written.
(b) A violin.
(c) A new song she has written.
(d) His guitar.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
2. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
4. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
5. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)