|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Court her and marry her.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Get her psychological help.
(d) Beg her to divorce her husband.
2. What does Rosine do with the song?
(a) She tears it up.
(b) She gives it to Bartholo.
(c) She drops it out the window.
(d) She throws it in the fire.
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is mentally unstable.
(b) That she is very young.
(c) That she is a widow.
(d) That he and Rosine are married.
4. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Being excited.
(c) Being thoughtless.
(d) Being rude.
5. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He is too kind.
(b) He is crippled.
(c) He is in love.
(d) He has a limp.
Short Answer Questions
1. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
2. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
4. On what does Figaro comment?
5. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)