|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. While Figaro is composing a song, through what does he go?
(a) Several different tunes.
(b) Several different sets of lyrics.
(c) Several guitar pics.
(d) Several violin strings.
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
(b) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(c) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(d) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
3. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) The Count's obsessive behavior.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) Bartholo's devotion.
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As her best friend.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As a strange fellow.
5. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In the Count's home.
(b) In Figaro's shop.
(c) In Bartholo's room.
(d) In Rosine's room in Bartholo's house.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Count meet Rosine?
2. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
3. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
4. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
5. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)