|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being unkind.
(b) Being excited.
(c) Being thoughtless.
(d) Being rude.
2. What happens when Figaro makes an attempt at writing for the theatre?
(a) The audiences did not enjoy his work.
(b) He greated several great works, but could not find someone to publish them.
(c) He ended up with writer's block and could not write a single line.
(d) Even though audiences enjoyed his writing, the critics condemned him.
3. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Run off.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Take a nap.
4. What does Rosine tell Bartholo is on the paper she is holding?
(a) A new song for her to sing to Bartholo.
(b) A new song for Bartholo to sing.
(c) A new song for her to play on the harp.
(d) A new song from her music teacher called "The Futile Precaution."
5. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(b) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(c) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(d) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
Short Answer Questions
1. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
2. Why does the Count recognize Figaro?
3. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
4. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
5. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
This section contains 369 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)