|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Figaro have, as we wanders through Spain?
(a) He writes music and poetry.
(b) He acts as barber for anyone who needs him.
(c) He works as a clerk and a writer.
(d) He makes violins.
2. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
(a) She has locked her door.
(b) The servants are all either unwell or busy.
(c) Bartholo is running errands.
(d) The Count and Figaro have saved her.
3. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
(b) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(c) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
(d) Anything is better than nothing.
4. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The cleverness of women decreases.
(b) The desperation of women decreases.
(c) The cleverness of women increases.
(d) The desperation of women increases.
5. What has taught Figaro to be so positive.?
(a) His mother was always a positive woman.
(b) His life experiences.
(c) He forced himself to laugh out of being afraid that he would cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count ask what Figaro is doing in Seville?
2. What is the Count resolved to do?
3. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
4. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
5. What does the count do as Figaro continues his story?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)