|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(b) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(c) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(d) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
2. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He is too kind.
(b) He is in love.
(c) He has a limp.
(d) He is crippled.
3. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
(a) Get her psychological help.
(b) Leave and go home.
(c) Beg her to divorce her husband.
(d) Court her and marry her.
4. Why does Bartholo tell "Alonzo" to speak loudly?
(a) "Alonzo" speaks so quietly.
(b) Bartholo wants the entire house to hear him.
(c) There is a lot of noise in the house.
(d) He is deaf in one ear.
5. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) In Rosine's room.
(b) In the park.
(c) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(d) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
2. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
4. What is "Alonzo's" second piece of news he passes on from Bazile?
5. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)