|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(b) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(c) If Rosine will recognize him.
(d) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
2. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(b) Rosine's sweet voice.
(c) Rosine's dark eyes.
(d) Rosine's attractiveness.
3. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He sings.
(b) He looks for Figaro.
(c) He shows Rosine the letter.
(d) He stumbles around.
4. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(b) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(c) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(d) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
5. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) He has lost it.
(b) He never wrote one.
(c) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(d) Bartholo has already stolen it.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
3. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
4. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
5. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)