|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count saves Rosine.
(b) The Count leaves.
(c) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(d) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
2. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The desperation of women decreases.
(b) The cleverness of women decreases.
(c) The cleverness of women increases.
(d) The desperation of women increases.
3. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
(a) He is crippled.
(b) He has a limp.
(c) He is too kind.
(d) He is in love.
4. Who is Alonzo?
(a) Bartholo's nephew.
(b) Rosine's cousin.
(c) A student of Bazile, which is the Count's new disguise.
(d) Figaro's nephew.
5. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
(a) The Count tears up the letter.
(b) The Count says he cannot show him the letter.
(c) The Count gives him the letter.
(d) The Count gives him a second letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
2. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
4. What kept the audience's interest?
5. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
This section contains 338 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)