|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Everything is going to be all right.
(b) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(c) Rosine does not know who he is.
(d) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
2. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Feeding the military.
(b) Joining the military.
(c) Speaking kindly to the military men.
(d) Supporting the military.
3. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
(a) To be both nervous and excited.
(b) To be both in love and calm.
(c) To be both happy and sad.
(d) To be both angry and agitated.
4. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) The symphony.
(b) Television sitcoms.
5. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(b) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(c) The letter asked him to sing.
(d) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
3. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
5. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)