|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(b) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(c) He will sit and watch.
(d) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He stumbles around.
(b) He shows Rosine the letter.
(c) He sings.
(d) He looks for Figaro.
3. About what is the Count's song?
(a) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(b) His love for Rosine.
(c) How much he hates Bartholo.
(d) His experiences in the military.
4. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(a) Stand up straight.
(c) Talk to Rosine.
(d) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
5. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being thoughtless.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Being unkind.
(d) Being excited.
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
2. What is the Count resolved to do?
3. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
4. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
5. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
This section contains 315 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)