|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine suggest might lead to careless behavior?
(a) Being thoughtless.
(b) Being rude.
(c) Being excited.
(d) Being unkind.
2. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) Television sitcoms.
(d) The symphony.
3. How does Rosine get Bartholo to leave?
(a) She pushes him out the door.
(b) She pushes him out the window.
(c) She yells, "fire!"
(d) She asks Bartholo to run downstairs to retrieve the song.
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She plays the harp.
(b) She sings a love song.
(c) She applies more makeup.
(d) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
5. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
(a) The desperation of women increases.
(b) The desperation of women decreases.
(c) The cleverness of women decreases.
(d) The cleverness of women increases.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what does Figaro comment?
2. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
3. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
4. How is the Count disguised?
5. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)