|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
(a) It is actually a poem.
(b) It is beautiful.
(c) It is actually a letter.
(d) It is a note to Bartholo.
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Run off.
3. Why does Figaro tell the Count to pose as a drunken member of a military detachment in town and introduce himself to Bartholo?
(a) Bartholo will be obliged to invite him in.
(b) Bartholo loves the talk about war.
(c) Bartholo has a soft spot in his heart for soldiers.
(d) Bartholo will be obliged to get drunk with him.
4. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) The Count.
5. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) His friend from his previous employment.
(c) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(d) A very wealthy Count.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
2. What does the Count vow to do?
3. What is Figaro's comment regarding women being locked up?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)