|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Run off.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Take a nap.
2. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(b) Rosine's home.
(c) His shop.
(d) His home.
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
(a) That she is a widow.
(b) That she is mentally unstable.
(c) That she is very young.
(d) That he and Rosine are married.
4. What does Rosine do when she hears Bartholo coming?
(a) She faints.
(b) She becomes excited.
(c) She panics.
(d) She is nervous.
5. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She closes her window.
(b) She tells him to be quiet.
(c) She sings along with him.
(d) She calls for Bartholo.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
2. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
3. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
4. What is Bartholo trying to understand about Rosine?
5. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)