|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is kind and gentle.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
2. The Count knocks and comes in wearing what?
(a) His normal clothes.
(b) His "Lindor" costume.
(c) A clown costume.
(d) Another disguise.
3. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(b) Her cousin.
(c) The Count.
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
(a) She sings a love song.
(b) She writes a love letter to "Lindor."
(c) She applies more makeup.
(d) She plays the harp.
5. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Tell her who he is.
(b) Keep his real identity a secret.
(c) Kill the music teacher.
(d) Sing for Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
3. What story has Bartholo spread around to keep potential lovers away?
4. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
5. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)