|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. From what is Bartholo exempt?
(a) Joining the military.
(b) Feeding the military.
(c) Supporting the military.
(d) Speaking kindly to the military men.
2. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(b) The maids.
3. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
(a) Her name, that she is an orphan, and married to Bartholo.
(b) Her name, that she is a widow, and is in mourning.
(c) Her name, that she is an orphan, and is unmarried.
(d) Her name, that she is a widow, and is married to Bartholo.
4. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him put in jail.
(b) Have him killed.
(c) Have him thrown out.
(d) Have him exiled.
5. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She closes her window.
(b) She calls for Bartholo.
(c) She sings along with him.
(d) She tells him to be quiet.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
2. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
3. What does Figaro suggest is impossible?
4. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
5. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)