|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(b) The Count saves Rosine.
(c) The Count leaves.
(d) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(b) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
(c) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(d) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
3. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He sings to her.
(b) He calls her name.
(c) He climbs in her window.
(d) He suddenly comes in.
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A violin.
(b) The note she has just written.
(c) His guitar.
(d) A new song she has written.
5. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
2. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
3. How does the Count meet Rosine?
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
5. What does Figaro say is the man's only defect?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)