|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) His guitar.
(b) A violin.
(c) The note she has just written.
(d) A new song she has written.
2. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
(a) He calls her name.
(b) He suddenly comes in.
(c) He sings to her.
(d) He climbs in her window.
3. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
(a) Bazile is not a good teacher.
(b) Bazile has quit.
(c) Bazile is ill.
(d) Bazile has moved.
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a good fellow.
(b) As a sneaky fellow.
(c) As a strange fellow.
(d) As her best friend.
5. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He looks for Figaro.
(b) He sings.
(c) He stumbles around.
(d) He shows Rosine the letter.
Short Answer Questions
1. How is Rosine alone at last and free to do as she pleases?
2. How does the Count meet Rosine?
3. What does the Count do, regarding Rosine's song?
4. How does Rosine react when Figaro tells her the truth about this man?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)