|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(b) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(c) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
(d) If Rosine will recognize him.
2. About what is the Count's song?
(a) His experiences in the military.
(b) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(c) His love for Rosine.
(d) How much he hates Bartholo.
3. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(b) Have him killed.
(c) Have him put in jail.
(d) Have him exiled.
4. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
(b) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(c) Anything is better than nothing.
(d) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's attractiveness.
(b) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(c) Rosine's dark eyes.
(d) Rosine's sweet voice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has the Count recently found out about Rosine?
2. What does "Alonzo" say happened to the letter that Rosine had written to the Count?
3. How does Figaro tease Rosine?
4. What does Rosine say about the man that Figaro was with?
5. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)