|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(a) The Count.
(c) Her cousin.
2. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(a) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(b) A very wealthy Count.
(d) His friend from his previous employment.
3. What does Rosine say as she stands at her window?
(a) She enjoys the night air.
(b) She detests Bartholo.
(c) Romeo! Romeo! Where for art thou, Romeo?
(d) The stars are beautiful.
4. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is kind and gentle.
(b) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(c) He is in love with Rosine.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
5. What kept the audience's interest?
(a) Wondering about the details of both the greedy old man's character and the reactions of the others.
(b) Wondering about the details of this young, handsome lover.
(c) Wondering if the actor would be very good.
(d) Wondering what the character would look like.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Count tell Bartholo that he is here to teach Rosine singing?
2. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
3. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
4. How does Figaro surprise Rosine?
5. What does the Count vow to do?
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)