|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does "Alonzo" say Bazile discovered was in town?
(c) The King of Spain.
(d) Count Almaviva.
2. Who does Figaro say he was talking to on the street?
(b) A poor relative who might have done well if he had not had to leave Madrid so quickly.
(c) His friend from his previous employment.
(d) A very wealthy Count.
3. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Climb a tree.
(c) Run off.
(d) Go to the house.
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
(a) A new song she has written.
(b) A violin.
(c) His guitar.
(d) The note she has just written.
5. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Rosine does not know who he is.
(b) Everything is going to be all right.
(c) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(d) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the Count meet Rosine?
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
3. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
4. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
5. Bartholo assumes the song is a "new sort of silliness," and talks grumpily about what?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)