|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For whom is Rosine's paper?
(c) The Count.
(d) Her cousin.
2. What would Rosine prefer the man to do?
(a) She would prefer that the man would excitedly tell her how he feels.
(b) She would prefer it if he would be calm when he tells her he loves her.
(c) She would prefer it that he leave the property.
(d) She would prefer that he go back to Madrid.
3. Where does this scene take place?
(a) In Rosine's room in Bartholo's house.
(b) In Figaro's shop.
(c) In Bartholo's room.
(d) In the Count's home.
4. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Kills himself.
(b) Shoots Bartholo.
(c) Runs out the door.
(d) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
5. For what will Figaro use his knowledge of drugs?
(a) To put Bartholo's servants to sleep.
(b) To kill Bartholo's servants.
(c) To paralyze Bartholo.
(d) To put Bartholo to sleep.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count instantly resolve to do?
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
3. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
4. What does Rosine do in her free time?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)