|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rosine describe Figaro?
(a) As a sneaky fellow.
(b) As a strange fellow.
(c) As a good fellow.
(d) As her best friend.
2. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is Bartholo's brother.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is kind and gentle.
(d) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
3. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) The letter.
(b) His wallet.
(c) A song.
(d) His guitar pic.
4. In another aside, about what does the Count worry?
(a) He does not have any music to give to Rosine.
(b) He will not be able to pass as a voice teacher.
(c) If Rosine will recognize him.
(d) If Rosine refuses to come out for the lesson.
5. How does Bartholo react to "Alonzo's" arrival?
(a) He is surprised.
(b) He is immediately suspicious
(c) He is nervous.
(d) He is excited to meet the new teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
2. What do the Count and Figaro discover about the song?
3. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
4. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
5. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)