|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 1.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him thrown out.
(b) Have him killed.
(c) Have him put in jail.
(d) Have him exiled.
2. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Give Rosine her freedom.
(b) Marry Rosine.
(c) Find Rosine a good husband.
(d) Save Rosine.
3. What does she tell Figaro to tell "Lindor?"
(a) She wants to marry him.
(b) All she wants is his love.
(c) All she wants is friendship.
(d) She never wants to see him again.
4. To what does Rosine's letter refer?
(a) Bartholo's devotion.
(b) The Count's devotion.
(c) Bartholo's obsessive behavior.
(d) The Count's obsessive behavior.
5. Why can Figaro easily gain access to Bartholo's house?
(a) He is Bartholo's servant.
(b) He is Bartholo's brother.
(c) He is Bartholo's barber.
(d) He is Bartholo's cousin.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what can commedia be compared today?
2. When Bartholo asks to see the letter, about what is "Alonzo" concerned?
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
4. What does Rosine hand to Figaro?
5. Why does Figaro say he feels "Lindor's" passion?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)