|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(d) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
2. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She tells him to be quiet.
(b) She closes her window.
(c) She calls for Bartholo.
(d) She sings along with him.
3. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He hears the Count propose.
(b) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
(c) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
(d) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
4. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's dark eyes.
(b) Rosine's sweet voice.
(c) Rosine's attractiveness.
(d) Rosine's beautiful dress.
5. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(b) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(c) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
(d) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
3. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
4. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
5. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)