|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(b) The Count leaves.
(c) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(d) The Count saves Rosine.
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(b) In Rosine's room.
(c) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(d) In the park.
3. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(d) The maids.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Tell her who he is.
(c) Keep his real identity a secret.
(d) Sing for Rosine.
5. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As Figaro.
(b) As Bazile.
(c) As a priest.
(d) As a soldier.
Short Answer Questions
1. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
2. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
3. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
4. About what is the Count's song?
5. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)