|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A wrestling match.
(b) Say what he came for.
(c) A hotdog eathing contest.
(d) A duel.
2. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Break more china.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Keep his real identity a secret.
(b) Kill the music teacher.
(c) Tell her who he is.
(d) Sing for Rosine.
4. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
(a) His letter of exemption.
(b) His gun.
(c) His knife.
(d) His drink.
5. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As Figaro.
(c) As Bazile.
(d) As a priest.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
2. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
3. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
4. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
5. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)