|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
(a) They all are trying to decide how to get rid of Bartholo.
(b) All trying for different reasons to convince Bazile to go along with the "Alonzo" story.
(c) They are trying to figure out how to escape.
(d) They do not know what to do with Bazile.
2. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
(a) He is kind and gentle.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is self-absorbed and greedy.
(d) He is Bartholo's brother.
3. What does the Count comically struggle to do?
(a) Stand up straight.
(c) Talk to Rosine.
(d) Pronounce Bartholo's name correctly.
4. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
(a) The Count is blocking his view.
(b) Figaro is standing so Bartholo cannot see their conversation.
(c) Figaro has his hands over his eyes.
(d) His eyes are closed.
5. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
(a) He hears the Count speak of his disguise.
(b) He hears Rosine tell the Count about his disguise.
(c) He hears the Count propose.
(d) He sees the Count kiss Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
2. What does the Count vow to do?
3. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
4. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)