|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(b) In the park.
(c) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(d) In Rosine's room.
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Run off.
(c) Go to the house.
(d) Take a nap.
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
(a) Sets up a mock battle between himself and Bartholo.
(b) Shoots Bartholo.
(c) Runs out the door.
(d) Kills himself.
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(b) Rosine's home.
(c) His home.
(d) His shop.
5. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Find Rosine a good husband.
(c) Give Rosine her freedom.
(d) Marry Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
2. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
3. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
4. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
5. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)