|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A hotdog eathing contest.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) Say what he came for.
(d) A duel.
2. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
(a) The Count saves Rosine.
(b) The Count tells Rosine he will come for her at midnight.
(c) The Count and Rosine are left alone to flirt with each other.
(d) The Count leaves.
3. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(c) The maids.
4. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) The symphony.
(c) Television sitcoms.
5. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what is the Count's song?
2. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
3. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)