|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
(a) To never marry.
(b) To run away.
(c) To marry the man who can free her from him.
(d) To become a nun.
2. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) The symphony.
(d) Television sitcoms.
3. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Break more china.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
4. About what is the Count's song?
(a) How much he hates Bartholo.
(b) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(c) His experiences in the military.
(d) His love for Rosine.
5. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(b) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(c) The letter asked him to sing.
(d) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
Short Answer Questions
1. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
2. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
4. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
5. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
This section contains 250 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)