|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) His guitar pic.
(b) His wallet.
(c) A song.
(d) The letter.
2. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
(a) Bartholo has already stolen it.
(b) Bartholo comes back too soon.
(c) He has lost it.
(d) He never wrote one.
3. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
(a) She sings along with him.
(b) She closes her window.
(c) She tells him to be quiet.
(d) She calls for Bartholo.
4. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) His love.
(b) His letter of exemption.
(c) To his room.
(d) To the kitchen.
5. What kept the audience's interest?
(a) Wondering what the character would look like.
(b) Wondering about the details of this young, handsome lover.
(c) Wondering if the actor would be very good.
(d) Wondering about the details of both the greedy old man's character and the reactions of the others.
Short Answer Questions
1. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
2. What does the letter tell Bartholo to do?
3. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
4. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
5. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)