|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Run off.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Climb a tree.
(d) Go to the house.
2. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(b) The stupid servant.
(c) The lover.
(d) The fighter.
3. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him exiled.
(b) Have him killed.
(c) Have him put in jail.
(d) Have him thrown out.
4. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Break more china.
(b) Save Rosine.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
5. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He loves him.
(b) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
2. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
3. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
4. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
5. What kept the audience's interest?
This section contains 265 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)