|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(c) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(d) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
2. What is Figaro about to do, when the Count asks how to find him?
(a) Climb a tree.
(b) Go to the house.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Run off.
3. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Find a new line of work.
(b) Teach Rosine.
(c) Get out of there.
(d) Have a drink.
4. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(b) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
(c) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
(d) The letter asked him to sing.
5. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
(a) Go back to bed.
(b) Stay for a drink.
(c) Teach Rosine.
(d) Go home.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
3. Why is the Count unable to hand Rosine the real love letter?
4. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
5. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
This section contains 355 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)