|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Break more china.
(d) Shave Bartholo.
2. Rosine's temper flares, and over Bartholo's protests, what does she promise?
(a) To never marry.
(b) To run away.
(c) To marry the man who can free her from him.
(d) To become a nun.
3. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To his room.
(c) His letter of exemption.
(d) His love.
4. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(d) The maids.
5. To what can commedia be compared today?
(a) The symphony.
(c) Television sitcoms.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Count resolved to do?
2. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
3. How can Bartholo not see the Count whisper to Rosine?
4. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
5. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)