|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As Figaro.
(b) As a soldier.
(c) As a priest.
(d) As Bazile.
2. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(c) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
(d) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
3. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
(a) The Count tears up the letter.
(b) The Count says he cannot show him the letter.
(c) The Count gives him the letter.
(d) The Count gives him a second letter.
4. What place does Figaro describe to the Count?
(a) His home.
(b) His shop.
(c) Rosine's home.
5. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) His letter of exemption.
(b) His love.
(c) To his room.
(d) To the kitchen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
2. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
3. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
4. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
5. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
This section contains 287 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)