|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
(a) To the kitchen.
(b) To his room.
(c) His love.
(d) His letter of exemption.
2. What does the Count finally win through a bag of coins?
(a) His freedom.
(b) Bazile's support.
(c) The lottery.
(d) Rosine's hand in marriage.
3. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As a soldier.
(b) As a priest.
(c) As Bazile.
(d) As Figaro.
4. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
(a) Both have central characters that generally behave the same way no matter the specifics of the story in which they are involved.
(b) Both have dramatic events.
(c) Both have music.
(d) Both have tragic endings.
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's sweet voice.
(b) Rosine's dark eyes.
(c) Rosine's attractiveness.
(d) Rosine's beautiful dress.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
2. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
4. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
5. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)