|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He stumbles around.
(b) He sings.
(c) He shows Rosine the letter.
(d) He looks for Figaro.
2. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
(a) In Rosine's room.
(b) Up in a tree by Rosine's window.
(c) The Count strolls under Rosine's window.
(d) In the park.
3. What kept the audience's interest?
(a) Wondering about the details of this young, handsome lover.
(b) Wondering about the details of both the greedy old man's character and the reactions of the others.
(c) Wondering if the actor would be very good.
(d) Wondering what the character would look like.
4. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him killed.
(b) Have him put in jail.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Have him thrown out.
5. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(b) The lover.
(c) The stupid servant.
(d) The fighter.
Short Answer Questions
1. To what can commedia be compared today?
2. What does the Count vow to do?
3. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
5. From what is Bartholo exempt?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)