|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(b) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(c) He will sit and watch.
(d) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
2. At a performance of this play when it was first written, what expectations would the audience have had?
(a) They would expect him to be young and handsome.
(b) How this greedy, old character would behave and how the other characters would react to him.
(c) How this dumb servant hads humor to the play.
(d) They would expect him to be evil.
3. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He sings.
(b) He stumbles around.
(c) He shows Rosine the letter.
(d) He looks for Figaro.
4. Why is there a lot of whispering back and forth between the characters?
(a) They do not know what to do with Bazile.
(b) They all are trying to decide how to get rid of Bartholo.
(c) All trying for different reasons to convince Bazile to go along with the "Alonzo" story.
(d) They are trying to figure out how to escape.
5. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Give Rosine her freedom.
(b) Marry Rosine.
(c) Save Rosine.
(d) Find Rosine a good husband.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kept the audience's interest?
2. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
3. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
4. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
5. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)