|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count vow to do?
(a) Give Rosine her freedom.
(b) Save Rosine.
(c) Find Rosine a good husband.
(d) Marry Rosine.
2. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
(a) He hopes Bazile will take his money.
(b) He also hopes Bazile is feeling better.
(c) He enjoyed working with Rosine.
(d) He told Bartholo about the arrangement for teaching Rosine.
3. What does Bartholo challenge the Count to do?
(a) A duel.
(b) A wrestling match.
(c) A hotdog eathing contest.
(d) Say what he came for.
4. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Tell her who he is.
(b) Sing for Rosine.
(c) Kill the music teacher.
(d) Keep his real identity a secret.
5. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
(a) He shows Rosine the letter.
(b) He looks for Figaro.
(c) He stumbles around.
(d) He sings.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
2. On what does the Count romantically comment?
3. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
4. What does the Count do when Bartholo demands again to see the letter?
5. What does Figaro tell the Count about Rosine's music teacher?
This section contains 289 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)