|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
(a) How bad he is.
(b) How sick his patients become.
(c) He wonderful he is.
(d) How many patients he has.
2. Why does Figaro lend the Count his guitar, telling him to sing anything that comes into his mind?
(a) Whatever he plays and sings will distract Bartholo.
(b) Anything is better than nothing.
(c) Love will make it sound sweet no matter what.
(d) The Count has a beautiful voice, so any song will do.
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
(a) Kill the music teacher.
(b) Keep his real identity a secret.
(c) Sing for Rosine.
(d) Tell her who he is.
4. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
(a) He does not want her to fall in love with the soldier.
(b) He is tired of seeing her.
(c) It is dangerous for a woman to be alone with a drunken man.
(d) He no longer enjoys her company.
5. Bazile, completely confused, decides it probably is a good idea for him to do what?
(a) Get out of there.
(b) Teach Rosine.
(c) Have a drink.
(d) Find a new line of work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is the Count playing the guitar and singing?
2. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
3. How is a commedia and today's example similar?
4. What does the Count jump in and explain to Bazile?
5. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)