|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Once Bazile leaves, what does Figaro prepare to do?
(a) Save Rosine.
(b) Shave Bartholo.
(d) Break more china.
2. What encourages Figaro to put their plan into action?
(a) The Count praises Figaro's abilities as a barber, musician, and writer.
(b) The Count writes a song for Figaro.
(c) The Count had once helped Figaro when he needed it.
(d) The Count hints that Figaro will rewarded, if he helps the Count marry Rosine.
3. About what is the Count's song?
(a) Teasing Bartholo about his appearance.
(b) How much he hates Bartholo.
(c) His love for Rosine.
(d) His experiences in the military.
4. On what does the Count romantically comment?
(a) Rosine's attractiveness.
(b) Rosine's sweet voice.
(c) Rosine's beautiful dress.
(d) Rosine's dark eyes.
5. What kept the audience's interest?
(a) Wondering about the details of both the greedy old man's character and the reactions of the others.
(b) Wondering what the character would look like.
(c) Wondering if the actor would be very good.
(d) Wondering about the details of this young, handsome lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
2. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
3. What is the Count resolved to do?
4. What is everybody joining in convincing Bazile to do?
5. Why does Bartholo send Rosine out?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)