|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Figaro reassure the Count?
(a) Bartholo will let the Count marry Rosine.
(b) Rosine does not know who he is.
(c) Bartholo does not love Rosine.
(d) Everything is going to be all right.
2. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
(a) The letter.
(b) A song.
(c) His guitar pic.
(d) His wallet.
3. What does Bartholo threaten to have done to the Count?
(a) Have him killed.
(b) Have him put in jail.
(c) Have him exiled.
(d) Have him thrown out.
4. Of what does Figaro remind the Count?
(a) The letter asked him to hear her sing.
(b) The letter asked him to play her a song.
(c) The letter asked him to sing.
(d) The letter asked him to write her a sonnet.
5. On what commedia type is Bazile based?
(a) The stupid servant.
(b) The self-absorbed, money-grasping old man.
(c) The fighter.
(d) The lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Count insist that Bartholo show him?
2. What happens when Bartholo gets past Figaro?
3. What does the Count knock out of Bartholo's hand?
4. What does the Count say about Bartholo's skills as a doctor?
5. The Count grabs his gun and does what?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)