One Week Quiz A
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 3, Part 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What will Figaro do while the Count gets himself into his disguise as a soldier?
(a) He will guide the Count on how to behave.
(b) He will sit and watch.
(c) He will go to his shop and wait for the Count.
(d) He will go into the house and drug the servants.
2. What does Bartholo say that confuses Bazile?
(a) He no longer wants him to teach Rosine.
(b) He loves him.
(c) He despises him.
(d) He hopes Bazile is feeling better.
3. Who does the Count "drunkenly" say is the only person in the house with whom he wants anything to do?
(a) The maids.
4. How is the Count disguised?
(a) As Figaro.
(b) As a priest.
(c) As Bazile.
(d) As a soldier.
5. What does Bartholo finally realize about "Alonzo?"
(a) He is better than Bazile.
(b) He is in love with Rosine.
(c) He is not who he pretends to be.
(d) He is not a very good music teacher.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Rosine do after awhile of listening to the Count?
2. What does the Count do while telling Bartholo to do his duty to the military and put him up for the night?
3. What happens when Bartholo leaves the room?
4. What does Bartholo see the Count putting back in his pocket?
5. On what does the Count romantically comment?
This section contains 292 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)