1. Where does this story take place?
(a) Madrid, Spain.
(b) Paris, France.
(c) London, England.
(d) Seville, Spain.
2. For whom does Count Almaviva wait?
3. Why is Count Almaviva disguised as a priest in a cloak and turned down hat?
(a) He used to work for Bartholo and does not want to be recognized.
(b) He is afraid he will be recognized by either the woman's over-protective guardian or one of his friends from the royal court.
(c) He has always wanted to be a priest.
(d) He is a runaway fugitive and does not want anyone to discover him.
4. How does Count Almaviva feel about his situation?
5. For what does the Count long?
(a) To be wealthy and living in a beautiful home in the countryside.
(b) To show off his wealth and find a trophy wife.
(c) To be loved for who he is, rather than for his position or his money.
(d) To see his mother and sisters again.
This section contains 6,027 words
(approx. 21 pages at 300 words per page)