Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How do Barabbas and Sahak feel about their above ground work?
2. What does Barabbas allow the governor to do to his slave medallion?
3. What happens to Sahak when he refuses to renounce his faith before the governor?
4. What religious philosophy does the overseer have?
5. Why does the one-eyed slave wear a wooden frame around his neck?
How does the discussion of the Jewish Messiah at the fat woman's house affect Barabbas and the way he lives his life? How does Jesus differ from the Messiah that Barabbas and the others are expecting? How does their preconceived notions of a Messiah affect their ability to believe that Jesus is the Son of God?
How does Sahak's attitude affect his character and other characters in the novel? What events and experiences appear to affect Sahak's attitude? What role does Sahak play in Barabbas's life and how does absence affect Barabbas's character?
Other than death, what purpose did crucifixion serve in the first century? How did it affect members of society? What effect did it have on the characters in the novel? What link might be evident among all the crucifixions reported in the novel?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)